RemedySpot.com

Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi linda

For ants I use 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey , I wonder if the mites would

go after a warm piece of chicken & bloody piece soaked in borax water 1/8 borax

& 7/8 water of chicken blood .

The 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey kills absolutly all the ants in 3 days

if you can get them to find the 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey.

I remember when I used to boil chicken in my kithen the bugs would go nuts &

bite me badly . Another poster said it was the same for them . Maybe warm

chicken on a hot plaste spiled with borax could rid a house of the bug .. Boy

woud thet be easy . A milk crate or a cage over the trap & wieghted down

heavily could stop animals from getting to it. .

Necessity the mother of invention .

Ihave heard of parrasite pans being put under bed & kept at 98 degrees to drwa

parsites to the pan of water instead of the occupant of the bed.

My litche sin area was a nitemare of bite till I used a big lid from the 36

gall rubbermaid tub as a pan to catch the drip from the leaking didposal , I

would mist the water with windex which has antifreeze in it , in 1 month I never

felt a bite again by the sink . I think it poisoned them ..

Bye God bless you ,

Bill

For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed But my kindness shall

not depart from you, Is 54:10

------------------------------On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 8:06 PM EST

Goldstein@... wrote:>Not sure, will have to look that up. >>-----

Original Message ----->From: " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> >To:

bird mites >Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 2:22:15 PM >Subject:

Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>>Do mites only feed on blood?

>>>Aandraya >>>>>On Mar 1, 2012, at 10:13 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>Hi Cecilia, >>>That is a good point to differentiate between the two.

I wish I knew which type we had. >>>Here's a rundown on my possible exposures to

bird mites or springtails. I have no idea where I could have picked up these

mites. It could have been as a consequence of any of the following events: >>>1.

Husband and I went on a 2 hour drive to hike at a bird sanctuary to view many

types of bird. I was wearing a scarf wrapped around my neck which ended up on

the ground. I picked it up and rewrapped it

around my neck. I ended up with a red rash shaped like a cloud on my neck that

would not go away. The cloud shaped rash would start in one place and spread. I

thought it was poison oak so treated it like it was, but would not go away.

>>>2. A " girlfriend " had gone on a 1 week retreat staying at a facility that had

open rafters where birds were sitting in the rafters on nests. She came home

from the retreat with bird mites, as did 20 other women at the retreat. The

retreat building was fumigated / tented and left alone for 1 year before it

could be used again. My friend spread the mites to her home and she continued to

have people over to her home at that time, me included. She never told me about

the bird mites. >>>3. I did volunteer work at a meditation center here for 2

days helping to clean up debris in buckets from a fruit orchard. I did not use

gloves. There was a dead rat near the orchard which I walked around. I came home

covered in dirt and

debris. >>>4. There was a dead bird outside of my house. I had out of town

guests and I cleaned up the small yard picking up debris such as leaves and

pulling weeds before guests came. I may have tracked debris into the house. This

was the area where we started most bites and earliest bites. >>>5. There were

spiders and ants in my house at the time when I started getting bites. Tiny

spiders were invading downstairs, some spiders were larger, most were tiny. I

thought I was getting ant bites at the time when I first noticed the bites on my

legs while at my desk. It was boiling hot during this summertime, most days in

the 102 - 110 range. >>>6. I had bird feeders outside which I often handled,

especially nectar for hummingbirds. >>> >> Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>>>>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is

caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my

nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she

originaly had an experience

like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping

that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But

she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give

birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to

suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven

day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach

going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So

desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I

hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether

bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary

>Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead

of all of us being so

afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle

n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone

>Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!!

>>------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES

wrote: >>> >>Nice saying,:-) >> >> >> >>------------------------------ >>On Wed,

Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: >> >>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day

keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. >> >> >> > >> > The drink is

normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some

of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night

person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent

from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >>

------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Do you ever think of trying this Bill? Might be worth a try you know.From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 5:58:12 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??Hi linda For ants I use 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey , I wonder if the mites would go after a warm piece of chicken & bloody piece soaked in borax water 1/8 borax & 7/8 water of chicken blood . The 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey kills absolutly all the ants in 3 days if you can get them to find the 1/8 teap o borax & 7/8teas of honey. I remember when I used to boil chicken in my kithen the bugs would go nuts & bite me badly . Another poster said it was the same for them . Maybe warm chicken on a hot plaste spiled with borax could rid a house of the bug .. Boy woud thet be easy . A milk crate or a cage over the trap & wieghted down heavily could stop animals from getting to it. . Necessity the mother of invention . Ihave heard of parrasite pans being put under bed & kept at 98 degrees to drwa parsites to the pan of water instead of the occupant of the bed. My litche sin area was a nitemare of bite till I used a big lid from the 36 gall rubbermaid tub as a pan to catch the drip from the leaking didposal , I would mist the water with windex which has antifreeze in it , in 1 month I never felt a bite again by the sink . I think it poisoned them .. Bye God bless you , Bill For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed But my kindness shall not depart from you, Is 54:10 ------------------------------On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 8:06 PM EST Goldstein@... wrote:>Not sure, will have to look that up. >> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc >Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary >Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone >Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!! >>------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >>> >>Nice saying,:-) >> >> >> >>------------------------------ >>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: >> >>Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. >> >> >> > >> > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? >> > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > >> > >> > >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hii

I will try the mite bait , maybe even at a full noon & after 6pm & on a damp

day.... their hot times for biting

,can you think of anything else to draw them , maybe sugar , maybe honey .. ...

.. I pray it works .

God bless you ,

Bill

------------------------------On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 2:48 AM EST

Goldstein@... wrote:>Do you ever think of trying this Bill? Might

be worth a try you know. >> Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is

caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my

nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she

originaly had an experience >like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly

swarmed my toes >I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the

symptoms because of infection >But she said her doctor said they go internal n

come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >I still see

little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to suffer this? >I cant stand

this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back >V

awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc >Tummy lining realy not

well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So desperate to continue >But

at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I hear it only kills adult

mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary >Tired >N so bloody bored

wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so

>afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle

n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone

>Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!!

>------------------------------ >On

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >> >Nice saying,:-) > > >

>------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope

wrote: > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes

him stay. > > > > > > The

drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We

keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of

beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their

system? > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > > > > > > > > >

------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

Hi Bill,Will mites be drawn to something that is dead? I always thought that they leave the host when it dies. Now assuming there is still blood in the host it seems strange that they would leave upon death. But supposedly bird mites leave the host in the morning and re-attack in the late afternoon. I don't know that they would be attracted to a particular food source, just something that is living. I suppose it is worth a try... and if worked you would find dead mites. On birdmites.org they talked about putting a pan of water at a certain temperature in a room with a light on it to keep it warm and that would attract mites. You aren't trying to prove you have mites, you know already, you are just looking for a way to kill them, right?From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:23:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??Hii I will try the mite bait , maybe even at a full noon & after 6pm & on a damp day.... their hot times for biting ,can you think of anything else to draw them , maybe sugar , maybe honey .. ... . I pray it works . God bless you , Bill------------------------------On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 2:48 AM EST Goldstein@... wrote:>Do you ever think of trying this Bill? Might be worth a try you know. >> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience >like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc >Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary >Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so >afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone >Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!! >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >> >Nice saying,:-) > > > >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. > > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

I wonder how often mites feed, ticks just take one blood meal and then drop off, breed or die- something lime that. I know the collembola feed on fungal/bacterial matter- I think that's why they were on my infected body.AaOn Mar 2, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Hi Bill,Will mites be drawn to something that is dead? I always thought that they leave the host when it dies. Now assuming there is still blood in the host it seems strange that they would leave upon death. But supposedly bird mites leave the host in the morning and re-attack in the late afternoon. I don't know that they would be attracted to a particular food source, just something that is living. I suppose it is worth a try... and if worked you would find dead mites. On birdmites.org they talked about putting a pan of water at a certain temperature in a room with a light on it to keep it warm and that would attract mites. You aren't trying to prove you have mites, you know already, you are just looking for a way to kill them, right?From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:23:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??Hii I will try the mite bait , maybe even at a full noon & after 6pm & on a damp day.... their hot times for biting ,can you think of anything else to draw them , maybe sugar , maybe honey .. ... . I pray it works . God bless you , Bill------------------------------On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 2:48 AM EST Goldstein@... wrote:>Do you ever think of trying this Bill? Might be worth a try you know. >> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience >like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc >Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >Weary >Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so >afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone >Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!! >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >> >Nice saying,:-) > > > >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. > > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

I tried the water pan, but it did not work for me

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:36 Freitag, 2.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??

Hi Bill,

Will mites be drawn to something that is dead? I always thought that they leave the host when it dies. Now assuming there is still blood in the host it seems strange that they would leave upon death. But supposedly bird mites leave the host in the morning and re-attack in the late afternoon. I don't know that they would be attracted to a particular food source, just something that is living.

I suppose it is worth a try... and if worked you would find dead mites. On birdmites.org they talked about putting a pan of water at a certain temperature in a room with a light on it to keep it warm and that would attract mites. You aren't trying to prove you have mites, you know already, you are just looking for a way to kill them, right?

From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 8:23:36 AMSubject: Re: Re: [ ] Re: mites under the skin??Hii I will try the mite bait , maybe even at a full noon & after 6pm & on a damp day.... their hot times for biting ,can you think of anything else to draw them , maybe sugar , maybe honey .. ... . I pray it works . God bless you , Bill------------------------------On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 2:48 AM EST Goldstein@...

wrote:>Do you ever think of trying this Bill? Might be worth a try you know. >> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>Hi all >Im so confused >Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet >Just read somewhere on net that another

woman said she originaly had an experience >like me where she saw the mites, >They originaly swarmed my toes >I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >I still see little white dots where I felt bitten >O how long to suffer this? >I cant stand this >Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe >But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back >V awful this morn >Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc >Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >Still feel bites, >So desperate to continue >But at what cost?? >Too scared to take invermectin >N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >And still not sure whether bites are mites or not >This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>Weary >Tired >N so bloody bored wi it all >Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so >afected by such dificilties >Phew >N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love >N I cannot do it >Not while this is going on >So forced to stay alone >Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >We all know!! >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >> >Nice saying,:-) > > > >------------------------------ >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. > > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night

person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system? > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >