RemedySpot.com

Re: mites under the skin??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Aa

Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on

holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

Will keep taking doxy for now

May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

Kaz takes them

Supposed to help if it is still mites

Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

After sulphur n pine tar wash

Then put oregano on feet

Surely this will go away

!!??

With all this effort it has too!!

------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones

appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets

Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx

for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on

doxy?

>> My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>>

>> >

>> >Hi Aa

>> >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru

to back

>> >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> >All blocked sinuses

>> >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body

but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy

sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead

>> >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day

at times too

>> >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> >But dont know for sure

>> >All I know,was when I moved here

>> >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came

off

>> >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> >N then my legs have been better since then

>> >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not

as much

>> >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> >Do I know why that could be?

>> >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> >Tho it disturbs me less

>> >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> >Thanks for listening!

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> >

>> >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the

Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have

Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi all

>> > Im so confused

>> > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co

infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an

experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because

of infection

>> > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or

give birth?!?!

>> > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > O how long to suffer this?

>> > I cant stand this

>> > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe

>> > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > V awful this morn

>> > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > Still feel bites,

>> > So desperate to continue

>> > But at what cost??

>> > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > Weary

>> > Tired

>> > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by

such dificilties

>> > Phew

>> > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > N I cannot do it

>> > Not while this is going on

>> > So forced to stay alone

>> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > We all know!!

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> >

>> > >

>> > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >------------------------------

>> > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > >

>> > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him

stay.

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off

it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a

case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in

their system?

>> > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

C, I am very proud of you ! YOU ARE GETTING BETTER... FANTASTIC 11

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 5:42 Dienstag, 6.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: mites under the skin??

C- Sounds like the Doxy is causing a herx- crawling, itching, back pain, tired... Also feeling worse in the morning is normal with Lyme. Sometimes I used to wake up feeling like i'd been hit by a truck. If it's too bad stop the Do xy for a day or 2 until the symptoms calm down and then resume. Last time I was on Doxy his helped relieve the itching for me. Do you notice any pain in the shins? Increased anxiety or difficulty falling asleep?

Aa

On Mar 5, 2012, at 3:53 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi AaWell so tired al the time on the doxyAnd wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to backLast week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,Ear completely blocked for a whileAll blocked sinusesLike someone kicked me in the stomachStill some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxyInstead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites wereFeels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation insteadMuch worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times tooI feel sick a lot think cos doxyBut I refuse to give up!!!!!!Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub offSince then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawlyThink doxy helped the skin

to dieAs lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!But dont know for sureAll I know,was when I moved hereThe itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendousUntil I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came offAll o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub offN then my legs have been better since thenBut could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as muchRho strange crawly sensations moreDo I know why that could be?Less bites more itchy crawly?Tho it disturbs me lessSo am.glad to see improvement:-)Thanks for listening!------------------------------On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:>C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet

that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.>>>>On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> Hi all>> Im so confused>> Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>> Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>> They originaly swarmed my toes>> I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>> But she said her doctor

said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>> I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>> O how long to suffer this?>> I cant stand this>> Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>> But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>> V awful this morn>> Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>> Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>> Still feel bites,>> So desperate to continue>> But at what cost??>> Too scared to take invermectin>> N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>> And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>> This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>> Weary>> Tired>> N so bloody bored wi it all>> Wish could think of lovely things

instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>> Phew>> N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>> N I cannot do it>> Not while this is going on>> So forced to stay alone>> Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>> We all know!!>> >> ------------------------------>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> >> >>> >Nice saying,:-)>> >>> >>> >>> >------------------------------>> >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>> >>> >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>> >>> >>> > >>> > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?>> > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> > ------------------------------------>> >>> >

Guest guest

Are you eating food with the Doxy C? That helped me and if so, what are you eating with it?From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:28:47 AMSubject: Re: Re: mites under the skin??Thanks AaOh think best buying them For meThen I know they workin correctlyI think may get more banderol for bartonella as samento realy herxed me too painfullyTho have some samento left,may put it topicaly on my feet,mixed withcoconut I thinkTrial n errorTwelfth day doxy todayV upset tum yeaterday But im managing to stomach itI thought id have to give upYet I do know im a fighterIf I believe in somethingI rarely give up!We all in same situation!!!------------------------------On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 19:53 PST Aandraya wrote:>C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are good for babesia, not sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection. Some people buy the herbs in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in alcohols, I have a friend who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside and gathers. He did a year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs.>Aa>>>>On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>> >> Thanks Aa>> U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia?>> Do they help bartonella too?>> Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!!>> >> ------------------------------>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:>> >> >Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the Lyme-borrelia.>> >Aa>> >>> >>> >>> >On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> >>> >>> > Hi Aa>> > Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.>> > I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.>> > Will keep taking doxy for now>> > May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point>> > Kaz takes them>> > Supposed to help if it is still mites>> > Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system>> > I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day>> > After sulphur n pine tar wash>> > Then put oregano on feet>> > Surely this will go away>> > !!??>> > With all this effort it has too!!>> >>> > ------------------------------>> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:>> >>> > >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.>> > >Aa>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> > >>> > >>> > > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy?>> > > My god it a relief that bites less severe>> > > I realy cudnt live like that long term>> > > Id go crazy!!!!!:-(>> > >>> > > ------------------------------>> > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> > >>> > > >>> > > >Hi Aa>> > > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy>> > > >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back>> > > >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,>> > > >Ear completely blocked for a while>> > > >All blocked sinuses>> > > >Like someone kicked me in the stomach>> > > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy>> > > >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were>> > > >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation instead>> > > >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too>> > > >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy>> > > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!>> > > >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off>> > > >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly>> > > >Think doxy helped the skin to die>> > > >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!>> > > >But dont know for sure>> > > >All I know,was when I moved here>> > > >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous>> > > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off>> > > >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off>> > > >N then my legs have been better since then>> > > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!>> > > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites not as much>> > > >Rho strange crawly sensations more>> > > >Do I know why that could be?>> > > >Less bites more itchy crawly?>> > > >Tho it disturbs me less>> > > >So am.glad to see improvement:-)>> > > >Thanks for listening!>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >------------------------------>> > > >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:>> > > >>> > > >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> > > >>> > > >>> > > > Hi all>> > > > Im so confused>> > > > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet>> > > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites,>> > > > They originaly swarmed my toes>> > > > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms because of infection>> > > > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?!>> > > > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten>> > > > O how long to suffer this?>> > > > I cant stand this>> > > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less severe>> > > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back>> > > > V awful this morn>> > > > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc>> > > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating>> > > > Still feel bites,>> > > > So desperate to continue>> > > > But at what cost??>> > > > Too scared to take invermectin>> > > > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc>> > > > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not>> > > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time>> > > > Weary>> > > > Tired>> > > > N so bloody bored wi it all>> > > > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties>> > > > Phew>> > > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love>> > > > N I cannot do it>> > > > Not while this is going on>> > > > So forced to stay alone>> > > > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!>> > > > We all know!!>> > > >>> > > > ------------------------------>> > > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:>> > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >Nice saying,:-)>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >------------------------------>> > > > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:>> > > > >>> > > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their system?>> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

Hi linda

Yes eat my normal meals,at same time as take doxy

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 07:51 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Are you eating food with the Doxy C? That helped me and if so, what are you

eating with it?

>

> Re: Re: mites under the skin??

>

>

>Thanks Aa

>Oh think best buying them

>For me

>Then I know they workin correctly

>I think may get more banderol for bartonella as samento realy herxed me too

painfully

>Tho have some samento left,may put it topicaly on my feet,mixed withcoconut I

think

>Trial n error

>Twelfth day doxy today

>V upset tum yeaterday

>But im managing to stomach it

>I thought id have to give up

>Yet I do know im a fighter

>If I believe in something

>I rarely give up!

>We all in same situation!!!

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 19:53 PST Aandraya wrote:

>

>>C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are good for babesia, not

sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection. Some people buy the herbs

in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in alcohols, I have a friend

who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside and gathers. He did a

year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs.

>>Aa

>>

>>

>>

>>On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> Thanks Aa

>> U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia?

>> Do they help bartonella too?

>> Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like

banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!!

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >Those are both good herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection

mix, which many do. Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with

babesia- that and Bart are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have

both, many have this trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just

addressing the Lyme-borrelia.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi Aa

>> > Not sure could order bactrim easily from internet.

>> > I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for people who are going to india

on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

>> > Will keep taking doxy for now

>> > May start taking neem tincture n turmeric too at some point

>> > Kaz takes them

>> > Supposed to help if it is still mites

>> > Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system

>> > I still pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day

>> > After sulphur n pine tar wash

>> > Then put oregano on feet

>> > Surely this will go away

>> > !!??

>> > With all this effort it has too!!

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> >

>> > >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old symptoms return, new ones

appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart

more so than Doxy- something to consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for

Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of a Bart symptom.

>> > >Aa

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites

on doxy?

>> > > My god it a relief that bites less severe

>> > > I realy cudnt live like that long term

>> > > Id go crazy!!!!!:-(

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------

>> > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > >

>> > > >

>> > > >Hi Aa

>> > > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy

>> > > >And wake with terrible back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin

thru to back

>> > > >Last week felt numb for days one eye part of face n head,

>> > > >Ear completely blocked for a while

>> > > >All blocked sinuses

>> > > >Like someone kicked me in the stomach

>> > > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet toes n

body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy

>> > > >Instead of sharp pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy

sensations only on the,areas where the sharp pin prick bites were

>> > > >Feels like whee thered be a bite before doxy now a crawly sensation

instead

>> > > >Much worse at late evening n durin the night early morn but have durin

day at times too

>> > > >I feel sick a lot think cos doxy

>> > > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!!

>> > > >Few days ago some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off

>> > > >Since then pinprick bites are better again tho still itchy crawly

>> > > >Think doxy helped the skin to die

>> > > >As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?!

>> > > >But dont know for sure

>> > > >All I know,was when I moved here

>> > > >The itchy crawlies on legs in early eve night were,horendous

>> > > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin

came off

>> > > >All o a sudden the skin had dried up n I managed to scrub off

>> > > >N then my legs have been better since then

>> > > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt budge!!!

>> > > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet hence bites

not as much

>> > > >Rho strange crawly sensations more

>> > > >Do I know why that could be?

>> > > >Less bites more itchy crawly?

>> > > >Tho it disturbs me less

>> > > >So am.glad to see improvement:-)

>> > > >Thanks for listening!

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >------------------------------

>> > > >On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >C- are you feeling more pain in your body like your back since starting

the Doxy? Again, based on my prior knowledge I would bet that you for sure have

Lyme. And if so it has to be treated or it will worsen.

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >On Mar 1, 2012, at 2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > Hi all

>> > > > Im so confused

>> > > > Do not have a clue as to whether the biting is caused by lyme n co

infections or that the mites burried under the skin of my nails n my feet

>> > > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman said she originaly had an

experience like me where she saw the mites,

>> > > > They originaly swarmed my toes

>> > > > I was hoping that because I dont see swarming now that the symptoms

because of infection

>> > > > But she said her doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or

give birth?!?!

>> > > > I still see little white dots where I felt bitten

>> > > > O how long to suffer this?

>> > > > I cant stand this

>> > > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago that bites less

severe

>> > > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach going thru to my back

>> > > > V awful this morn

>> > > > Even tho take ant acid probiotic etc

>> > > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating

>> > > > Still feel bites,

>> > > > So desperate to continue

>> > > > But at what cost??

>> > > > Too scared to take invermectin

>> > > > N I hear it only kills adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc

>> > > > And still not sure whether bites are mites or not

>> > > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time

>> > > > Weary

>> > > > Tired

>> > > > N so bloody bored wi it all

>> > > > Wish could think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected

by such dificilties

>> > > > Phew

>> > > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love

>> > > > N I cannot do it

>> > > > Not while this is going on

>> > > > So forced to stay alone

>> > > > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!!

>> > > > We all know!!

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------

>> > > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote:

>> > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Nice saying,:-)

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >------------------------------

>> > > > >On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote:

>> > > > >

>> > > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes

him stay.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress

off it all! We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone

is a case of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol

in their system?

>> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Nice as a Tree

How are you I pray u are healed in the name of Jesus. .

You are wounderful Tree girl .

Call on Him , he will help , I know where you are , I have been there for so

long , now I feel nothing bothering me .

Bye , call any time

Love in Jesus ,

Bill

skype #

downy1998

or tele USA

1-734-262-0548

pss please pray for my Uncle , he just got railroaded into a nursing home by hi

stepson, I need to get him out & home with his family

------------------------------On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 6:41 PM EST ILIKE TREES

wrote:>>Hi linda>Yes eat my normal meals,at same time as take

doxy>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 07:51 PST

Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Are you eating food with the Doxy C? That

helped me and if so, what are you eating with it? >>>> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>>>>Thanks Aa >>Oh

think best buying them >>For me >>Then I know they workin correctly >>I think

may get more banderol for bartonella as samento realy herxed me too painfully

>>Tho have some samento left,may put it topicaly on my feet,mixed withcoconut I

think >>Trial n error >>Twelfth day doxy today >>V upset tum yeaterday >>But im

managing to stomach it >>I thought id have to give up >>Yet I do know im a

fighter >>If I believe in something >>I rarely give up! >>We all in same

situation!!! >>>>>>>>------------------------------ >>On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 19:53

PST Aandraya wrote: >>>>C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are

good for babesia, not sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection.

Some people buy the herbs in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in

alcohols, I have a friend who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside

and gathers. He did a year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs.

>>Aa >> >> >> >>On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES

<wherearetheangels@...> wrote: >> >> >> Thanks Aa >> U mean turmeric n

neem are good for babesia? >> Do they help bartonella too? >> Im trying to avoid

buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive tho I did like banderol,but just wasnt

nearly enough!! >> >> ------------------------------ >> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012

13:51 PST Aandraya wrote: >> >> >Those are both good

herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do. Try

artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart are

the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this

trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the

Lyme-borrelia. >> >Aa >> > >> > >> > >> >On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES

<wherearetheangels@...> wrote: >> > >> > >> > Hi Aa >> > Not sure could

order bactrim easily from internet. >> > I get doxy no problem becoz they sell

it for people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access

bactrim. >> > Will keep taking doxy for now >> > May start taking neem tincture

n turmeric too at some point >> > Kaz takes them >> > Supposed to help if it is

still mites >> > Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system >> > I still

pour coconut oil n water n clove oil over me every day >> > After sulphur n pine

tar wash >> > Then put oregano

on feet >> > Surely this will go away >> > !!?? >> > With all this effort it

has too!! >> > >> > ------------------------------ >> > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012

20:48 PST Aandraya wrote: >> > >> > >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and

wane, old symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would

benefit from Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to

consider for future. Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat.

The crawling is more of a Bart symptom. >> > >Aa >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >On

Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote: >> > >

>> > > >> > > I meant to say do you or anyone else know why more crawly itch

less bites on doxy? >> > > My god it a relief that bites less severe >> > > I

realy cudnt live like that long term >> > > Id go crazy!!!!!:-( >> > > >> > >

------------------------------ >> > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES

wrote: >> > > >> > > > >> > > >Hi Aa

>> > > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy >> > > >And wake with terrible

back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back >> > > >Last week

felt numb for days one eye part of face n head, >> > > >Ear completely blocked

for a while >> > > >All blocked sinuses >> > > >Like someone kicked me in the

stomach >> > > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet

toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy >> > > >Instead of sharp

pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas

where the sharp pin prick bites were >> > > >Feels like whee thered be a bite

before doxy now a crawly sensation instead >> > > >Much worse at late evening n

durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too >> > > >I feel sick a

lot think cos doxy >> > > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!! >> > > >Few days ago

some skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off >> > > >Since then

pinprick bites are better

again tho still itchy crawly >> > > >Think doxy helped the skin to die >> > >

>As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?! >> > > >But dont know

for sure >> > > >All I know,was when I moved here >> > > >The itchy crawlies on

legs in early eve night were,horendous >> > > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap

n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off >> > > >All o a sudden the skin

had dried up n I managed to scrub off >> > > >N then my legs have been better

since then >> > > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt

budge!!! >> > > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet

hence bites not as much >> > > >Rho strange crawly sensations more >> > > >Do I

know why that could be? >> > > >Less bites more itchy crawly? >> > > >Tho it

disturbs me less >> > > >So am.glad to see improvement:-) >> > > >Thanks for

listening! >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >------------------------------ >>

> > >On Sun, Mar 4,

2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote: >> > > > >> > > >C- are you feeling more pain in

your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior

knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be

treated or it will worsen. >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >On Mar 1, 2012, at

2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote: >> > > > >> > > > >> >

> > Hi all >> > > > Im so confused >> > > > Do not have a clue as to whether the

biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the

skin of my nails n my feet >> > > > Just read somewhere on net that another

woman said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites, >> >

> > They originaly swarmed my toes >> > > > I was hoping that because I dont see

swarming now that the symptoms because of infection >> > > > But she said her

doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! >> > > > I

still see little

white dots where I felt bitten >> > > > O how long to suffer this? >> > > > I

cant stand this >> > > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago

that bites less severe >> > > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach

going thru to my back >> > > > V awful this morn >> > > > Even tho take ant acid

probiotic etc >> > > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating >> >

> > Still feel bites, >> > > > So desperate to continue >> > > > But at what

cost?? >> > > > Too scared to take invermectin >> > > > N I hear it only kills

adult mites n not nymphs eggs etc >> > > > And still not sure whether bites are

mites or not >> > > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time >> > > >

Weary >> > > > Tired >> > > > N so bloody bored wi it all >> > > > Wish could

think of lovely things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties

>> > > > Phew >> > > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love >> > >

> N I cannot

do it >> > > > Not while this is going on >> > > > So forced to stay alone >> >

> > Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! >> > > > We all know!! >>

> > > >> > > > ------------------------------ >> > > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012

23:42 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: >> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >Nice saying,:-) >> >

> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >------------------------------ >> > > >

>On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: >> > > > > >> > > > >Gran

daddy's saying a drink a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. >> >

> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all!

We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case

of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their

system? >> > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile >> > > > > > >> >

> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >

------------------------------------ >> > > > > >> > > > >

Guest guest

Aw bill,you are so lovely!:-)

Thanks for your kind words!

....nice as a tree?

You made me smile!

And im not doing enough of that these days!!!

Glad they not bothering you these days!

You must be majorly relieved.

Yes,need to pray

Ask for help!!

Day at a time!!

Aye!!

Life eh,never easy!!

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 22:58 PST Doe wrote:

>

>Hi Nice as a Tree

>

>

>How are you I pray u are healed in the name of Jesus. .

> You are wounderful Tree girl .

> Call on Him , he will help , I know where you are , I have been there for so

long , now I feel nothing bothering me .

>

>Bye , call any time

>

> ,

>Love in Jesus ,

>

>Bill

>

>skype #

>downy1998

>

>or tele USA

>1-734-262-0548

>

>pss please pray for my Uncle , he just got railroaded into a nursing home by hi

stepson, I need to get him out & home with his family

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 6:41 PM EST ILIKE TREES

wrote:>Hi linda>Yes eat my normal meals,at same time as take

doxy>>------------------------------>On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 07:51 PST

Goldstein@... wrote:>>Are you eating food with the Doxy C? That

helped me and if so, what are you eating with it? >> Re: Re: mites under the skin?? >>>Thanks Aa >Oh think

best buying them >For me >Then I know they workin correctly >I think may get

more banderol for bartonella as samento realy herxed me too painfully >Tho have

some samento left,may put it topicaly on my feet,mixed withcoconut I think

>Trial n error >Twelfth day doxy today >V upset tum yeaterday >But im managing

to stomach it >I thought id have to give up >Yet I do know im a

> fighter >If I believe in something >I rarely give up! >We all in same

situation!!! >>>>------------------------------ >On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 19:53 PST

Aandraya wrote: >>C- I know they are expensive. Yes, those 2 herbs are good for

babesia, not sure about bartonella, Bart is an insidious infection. Some people

buy the herbs in bulk, dried, and make tinctures by putting them in alcohols, I

have a friend who does this, some of the herbs he even finds outside and

gathers. He did a year of abx and now finishing treatment withthe herbs. >Aa > >

> >On Mar 6, 2012, at 4:00 PM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

> > > Thanks Aa > U mean turmeric n neem are good for babesia? > Do they help

bartonella too? > Im trying to avoid buying the nutramedix herbs,so expensive

tho I did like banderol,but just wasnt nearly enough!! > >

------------------------------ > On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote: >

> >Those are both good

> herbs, especially if you have babesia in your infection mix, which many do.

Try artemisinin and you'll know if you're dealing with babesia- that and Bart

are the most common and debilitating coinfections. I have both, many have this

trifecta. They are missing it a lot in Europe, just addressing the

Lyme-borrelia. > >Aa > > > > > > > >On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:44 AM, ILIKE TREES

<wherearetheangels@...> wrote: > > > > > > Hi Aa > > Not sure could order

bactrim easily from internet. > > I get doxy no problem becoz they sell it for

people who are going to india on holiday,but wouldnt know how to access bactrim.

> > Will keep taking doxy for now > > May start taking neem tincture n turmeric

too at some point > > Kaz takes them > > Supposed to help if it is still mites >

> Or even if lyme or bart cud help cleanse system > > I still pour coconut oil n

water n clove oil over me every day > > After sulphur n pine tar wash > > Then

put oregano

> on feet > > Surely this will go away > > !!?? > > With all this effort it has

too!! > > > > ------------------------------ > > On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 20:48 PST

Aandraya wrote: > > > > >C- With Lyme/Bart the symptoms wax and wane, old

symptoms return, new ones appear, and so on. I do think you would benefit from

Bactrim DS, it targets Bart more so than Doxy- something to consider for future.

Doxy is a great abx for Lyme and will hit Bart somewhat. The crawling is more of

a Bart symptom. > > >Aa > > > > > > > > > > > >On Mar 5, 2012, at 4:01 AM, ILIKE

TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote: > > > > > > > > > I meant to say do

you or anyone else know why more crawly itch less bites on doxy? > > > My god it

a relief that bites less severe > > > I realy cudnt live like that long term > >

> Id go crazy!!!!!:-( > > > > > > ------------------------------ > > > On Mon,

Mar 5, 2012 01:53 PST ILIKE TREES wrote: > > > > > > > > > > >Hi Aa

> > > > >Well so tired al the time on the doxy > > > >And wake with terrible

back pain but think it acid in my stomach goin thru to back > > > >Last week

felt numb for days one eye part of face n head, > > > >Ear completely blocked

for a while > > > >All blocked sinuses > > > >Like someone kicked me in the

stomach > > > >Still some sharp pinprick bites under nails hands n soles feet

toes n body but mostly not as sharp as before doxy > > > >Instead of sharp

pinpricks there is a lot more crawly creepy itchy sensations only on the,areas

where the sharp pin prick bites were > > > >Feels like whee thered be a bite

before doxy now a crawly sensation instead > > > >Much worse at late evening n

durin the night early morn but have durin day at times too > > > >I feel sick a

lot think cos doxy > > > >But I refuse to give up!!!!!! > > > >Few days ago some

skin became dead on my feet n was able to scrub off > > > >Since then pinprick

bites are better

> again tho still itchy crawly > > > >Think doxy helped the skin to die > > >

>As lot hard skin on feet worrued me mites,burried there?! > > > >But dont know

for sure > > > >All I know,was when I moved here > > > >The itchy crawlies on

legs in early eve night were,horendous > > > >Until I managed theu sulphur soap

n scrubs,etc to exfoliate n dead skin came off > > > >All o a sudden the skin

had dried up n I managed to scrub off > > > >N then my legs have been better

since then > > > >But could NOT do the same with hands n feet skin it wudnt

budge!!! > > > >So I feel the doxy has helped kill infected skin on my feet

hence bites not as much > > > >Rho strange crawly sensations more > > > >Do I

know why that could be? > > > >Less bites more itchy crawly? > > > >Tho it

disturbs me less > > > >So am.glad to see improvement:-) > > > >Thanks for

listening! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >------------------------------ > > >

>On Sun, Mar 4,

> 2012 18:26 PST Aandraya wrote: > > > > > > > >C- are you feeling more pain in

your body like your back since starting the Doxy? Again, based on my prior

knowledge I would bet that you for sure have Lyme. And if so it has to be

treated or it will worsen. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >On Mar 1, 2012, at

2:16 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > >

> Hi all > > > > Im so confused > > > > Do not have a clue as to whether the

biting is caused by lyme n co infections or that the mites burried under the

skin of my nails n my feet > > > > Just read somewhere on net that another woman

said she originaly had an experience like me where she saw the mites, > > > >

They originaly swarmed my toes > > > > I was hoping that because I dont see

swarming now that the symptoms because of infection > > > > But she said her

doctor said they go internal n come out to bite poo or give birth?!?! > > > > I

still see little

> white dots where I felt bitten > > > > O how long to suffer this? > > > > I

cant stand this > > > > Felt at times since starting doxycycline seven day ago

that bites less severe > > > > But creating a big problem with pain in stomach

going thru to my back > > > > V awful this morn > > > > Even tho take ant acid

probiotic etc > > > > Tummy lining realy not well on this and deteriating > > >

> Still feel bites, > > > > So desperate to continue > > > > But at what cost??

> > > > Too scared to take invermectin > > > > N I hear it only kills adult

mites n not nymphs eggs etc > > > > And still not sure whether bites are mites

or not > > > > This whole thing damages lifes for a long time > > > > Weary > >

> > Tired > > > > N so bloody bored wi it all > > > > Wish could think of lovely

things instead of all of us being so afected by such dificilties > > > > Phew >

> > > N im desperate to get another cat to cuddle n love > > > > N I cannot

> do it > > > > Not while this is going on > > > > So forced to stay alone > > >

> Birdmites n the problems they cause are horrid!!! > > > > We all know!! > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------ > > > > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 23:42 PST

ILIKE TREES wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Nice saying,:-) > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >------------------------------ > > > > >On Wed, Feb 29,

2012 17:34 PST healinghope wrote: > > > > > > > > > >Gran daddy's saying a drink

a day keeps the doctor away, anymore makes him stay. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

The drink is normal. It is the only thing that will take the stress off it all!

We keep some of that sagria around! I was thinking about if someone is a case

> of beer a night person. Do the bugs leave them alone due the alcohol in their

system? > > > > > > Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > >