RemedySpot.com

Re: Fungus??? beetle [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It just blows me away that so many types of insects have been found on people with Morgellons. I didn't have that particular beetle, but I had something else that had wings. I had no idea prior to having Morgellons that these critters could live in and on human beings. Thanks for the picture Kajay.From: "Morjella S" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 4:05:06 PMSubject: Fungus??? beetle [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Morjella S included below]

Actually someone on here did identify the beetle I have in my scalp and feet, but there is nothing feathery about it - it has a hard dark dark brown shiny exoskeleton, stumpy little legs and a pointed, downturned nose.Bottom line is that it is as tough to get rid of as the Morgellons. BTW it is not light blue. It just appeared LIGHT against my hair. Look at how this fat little sucker runs on hair: not on top like an acrobat on a wire, but by holding onto it from the bottom.

Lovekajay

Attachment(s) from Morjella S

1 of 1 Photo(s)

beetle in hair.gif

K-That shape sounds like a springtail. I had those.AandrayaOn Jan 27, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Morjella S <morjella@...> wrote:

Actually someone on here did identify the beetle I have in my scalp and feet, but there is nothing feathery about it - it has a hard dark dark brown shiny exoskeleton, stumpy little legs and a pointed, downturned nose.Bottom line is that it is as tough to get rid of as the Morgellons. BTW it is not light blue. It just appeared LIGHT against my hair. Look at how this fat little sucker runs on hair: not on top like an acrobat on a wire, but by holding onto it from the bottom.

Lovekajay

Me to Aa

>

> > [Attachment(s) from Morjella S included below]

> > Actually someone on here did identify the beetle I have in my scalp

> > and feet, but there is nothing feathery about it - it has a hard

> > dark dark brown shiny exoskeleton, stumpy little legs and a pointed,

> > downturned nose.

> > Bottom line is that it is as tough to get rid of as the Morgellons.

> > BTW it is not light blue. It just appeared LIGHT against my hair.

> > Look at how this fat little sucker runs on hair: not on top like an

> > acrobat on a wire, but by holding onto it from the bottom.

> >

> > Love

> > kajay

> >

> >

>