RemedySpot.com

Re: Documntary Under Our Skin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, all true chickenhawc. I purchased the movie a few years ago. It is really unbelievable, isn't it. Unbelievably cruel.From: "chickenhawc" <reggiemcmojo1@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:20:41 PMSubject: Documntary Under Our SkinI just saw the documentary Under Our Skin! Its about Lyme disease. OMG - it is outrageous how the medical community (under the dictates of the insurance Companies/NIH/Big Pharma) refuse to diagnose or treat people w/ Lyme. Or they insufficiently treat people. Giant insurance companies are going after the handful of Dr's that were successfully treating people and taking away their license to practice medicine!?! Wondering if others here have seen this film and what you make of it. It was an extremely illuminating presentation and many aspects of the information seems relevant to the way bacteria and other vectors are mutating. I imagine many of us have different things that are attacking us via: bacteria, LD, microscopic bugs, fungi - which presents so much confusion when trying to get answers and find source or cure.------------------------------------

Guest guest

It really is an accurate portrayal of what's going on in the Lyme world.AandrayaOn Mar 1, 2012, at 12:20 AM, chickenhawc <reggiemcmojo1@...> wrote:

I just saw the documentary Under Our Skin! Its about Lyme disease. OMG - it is outrageous how the medical community (under the dictates of the insurance Companies/NIH/Big Pharma) refuse to diagnose or treat people w/ Lyme. Or they insufficiently treat people. Giant insurance companies are going after the handful of Dr's that were successfully treating people and taking away their license to practice medicine!?! Wondering if others here have seen this film and what you make of it. It was an extremely illuminating presentation and many aspects of the information seems relevant to the way bacteria and other vectors are mutating. I imagine many of us have different things that are attacking us via: bacteria, LD, microscopic bugs, fungi - which presents so much confusion when trying to get answers and find source or cure.