RemedySpot.com

My body and clothing spray - reduces biting significantly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These are my homegrown formulas that, while they cured nothing, returned me to a much more sane lifestyle. I have used these recipes for over a decade with great success. Do I still get bitten? Movement? Yes, but not very often or very badly. Nothing like the 12 a minute ice pick bites I was getting before I found these products and put them together (after many many previous failed experiments). In addition, the three products are very inexpensive:CLOTHES AND BODY SPRAYIn a quart spray bottle3/4 Cup Foot and Hoof Rot spray1/2 to 1 tsp of Legacy Herbs Insect RepellentFill bottle with

waterShake before sprayingBODY LOTIONIn a 3 qt plastic milk pitcher. Need a large funnel and large wire whisk2 qts Lustre brand Pink Oil3/4 Cup Foot and Hoof Rot Spray1 to 2 tsp Legacy Herbs Insect RepellentFor those who do not have a reaction to Lustre brand Pink Oil, of all the lotions and oils I have tried (countless dollars wasted) this is the

only one that has ever, ever stopped the crawling and biting - WHEN MIXED WITH THE TWO INGREDIENTS ABOVE.

Detailed instructions:

In a 3-quart plastic milk pitcher I

use only for this purpose, I mix two 16 oz bottles of Pink Oil, 1 to 2 tsp of Legacy Herbs Insect Repellent, and 3/4 Cup of the pink solution. I

use a large funnel and turn the Pink Oil bottles upside down to drain them, then use the funnel to put a little of the pink solution in them, swish around, and then I can get the rest of the Pink Oil out. I use a large (cheap) wire whisk to mix, then pour into a melamine pasta bowl (very wide mouth, narrow at the bottom to concentrate the last of the mixture when it is getting low). I scoop the lotion out and can cover my

whole body quickly. I use a liberal amount and allow it to soak in / dry for a few minutes before dressing in the evening after a shower and again before dressing for work. I mostly wear lined suits, which keep the lotion from coming through. For my lighter clothing I am partial to busy prints (they have to be cute too, of course :-) to hide the pink stain that often makes it through the fabric.

SOURCES======Foot and Hoof Rot Spray

http://www.jeffersequine.com/search.asp?camid=EQU & ss=agrilabs & search-submit=GO

Legacy Herbs Insect Repellent Concentrate

http://legacyherbs.com/

Lustre Pink Oil (or go to sallybeauty.com, search for Pink Oil and select 32 oz in drop down menu)http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-591506 & dwvar_SBS-591506_webSize=32.0000+OZkajay