RemedySpot.com

Re: For , get away for more than 2 weeks!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- by the time I finally moved permanently to a small extendedstay hotel room, I was on my 3rd computer and printer. I spent a lot of money b4 I realized all the places these guys could retreat to. One time I put the lap top in a plastic bag with mothballs only to gasp for air in my apartment for weeks, AGGHH. Surely it killed everything little thing, but as soon as I began to use it again in the apartment and the laptop was completely aired out, they returned on their way to me, their host. They will find their host no matter what you do until they are all gone. So you could do that, but don't open the bags until you move - anyway my laptop is okay now, but the 2 desk tops were thrown

out. Moth balls will kill everything, just don't be anywhere near the articles with the moth balls, keep it in the shed or something. Gassing stuff is good to, someone on this forum has had luck with that, but I was scared to try it. But I personally don't think a 2 week hotel stay will do much. I movedseveral times to hotels for a 2 to 3 week stay when things were really bad, but then I still had the work place and the car to deal with. Everything was infested. As people on this forum will say - it's a hard long journey to escape these mites. But I am not sorry I gave up my big screen TV and desk tops and all other furniture. Some of the things I left in the storage for 9 months still caused me bites - it was then that I was reminded of the horror I did not want to return to. I called the

800-JUNK number and let them take it all. From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:00 PM Subject: Re: hey friends - yes -leave everythign behind. Doris.

Thanks for the comment on leaving everything. You are right about the bugs getting out of your pores. Even if I shower with dawn detergent I have to still wipe down with an alcohol rag before I don't feel anything. That's the part on why you need a two week hotel stay before you settle in again. Now I would not bring my new big screen tv again. I learned that lesson. What do you think about the laptop? That is a hard question. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

So here's the question. If you put a laptop and a desktop computer in a plastic

ziplock and leave it for 14 months. Does anyone here feel that they would be

infested ?

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

I consider you Doris a real success story. And others here too... From: "Doris Kennedy" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 8:34:50 AMSubject: Re: For , get away for more than 2 weeks!

- by the time I finally moved permanently to a small extendedstay hotel room, I was on my 3rd computer and printer. I spent a lot of money b4 I realized all the places these guys could retreat to. One time I put the lap top in a plastic bag with mothballs only to gasp for air in my apartment for weeks, AGGHH. Surely it killed everything little thing, but as soon as I began to use it again in the apartment and the laptop was completely aired out, they returned on their way to me, their host. They will find their host no matter what you do until they are all gone. So you could do that, but don't open the bags until you move - anyway my laptop is okay now, but the 2 desk tops were thrown

out. Moth balls will kill everything, just don't be anywhere near the articles with the moth balls, keep it in the shed or something. Gassing stuff is good to, someone on this forum has had luck with that, but I was scared to try it. But I personally don't think a 2 week hotel stay will do much. I movedseveral times to hotels for a 2 to 3 week stay when things were really bad, but then I still had the work place and the car to deal with. Everything was infested. As people on this forum will say - it's a hard long journey to escape these mites. But I am not sorry I gave up my big screen TV and desk tops and all other furniture. Some of the things I left in the storage for 9 months still caused me bites - it was then that I was reminded of the horror I did not want to return to. I called the

800-JUNK number and let them take it all. From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 8:00 PM Subject: Re: hey friends - yes -leave everythign behind. Doris.

Thanks for the comment on leaving everything. You are right about the bugs getting out of your pores. Even if I shower with dawn detergent I have to still wipe down with an alcohol rag before I don't feel anything. That's the part on why you need a two week hotel stay before you settle in again. Now I would not bring my new big screen tv again. I learned that lesson. What do you think about the laptop? That is a hard question. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

It is possible these are not ordinary mites , but nanoparticles and nanocrystals that do reproduce. Yes, there are ways to snuff them out, but it takes a long time. They also have to have a medium in which to live. (My theory, but others here have the same theory).From: charlesbradshaw1@...To: bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:13:17 AMSubject: Re: For , get away for more than 2 weeks!So here's the question. If you put a laptop and a desktop computer in a plastic ziplock and leave it for 14 months. Does anyone here feel that they would be infested ?Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Thanks . I would not disagree with you as to what these things are at all.

I am pretty sure that they will at some point in the US become an epidemic.

Yesterday I opened my mapbook to look for an address and could tell I had just

reinfected myself. I have gotten to the point where I know just when they get on

me and from where. This morning I got a few in the back of legs from the car

seat. So, today I am doing another heat treatment on the van and the car.

Otherwise , when I get a shower and wipe down with alcohol I am completely free

of them.

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

My experience was quite different, I put everything in storage for about a year including car and I've been bug free for 17 mos. With all electronics, clothing fine. Lyme treatment was necessary.AandrayaOn Feb 26, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Doris Kennedy <kean2465@...> wrote:

I believe that would be effective, and treat internal infections in

the meantime.

Aa

On Feb 26, 2012, at 11:13 AM, charlesbradshaw1@... wrote:

> So here's the question. If you put a laptop and a desktop computer

> in a plastic ziplock and leave it for 14 months. Does anyone here

> feel that they would be infested ?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>