RemedySpot.com

Wisconsin Lyme Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree. I was worried about that, but had to have the one shot to see if it would do the release. The finger was slowly turning into a curved finger I couldn't straighten and it would pop when I opened it. I will avoid any cortisone at all costs, but felt short of getting another surgery on that I'd have to do it. Thanks for the reminder.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:59:31 PMSubject: Re: Re: Wisconsin Lyme group

- careful with the steroids as they function by supressing the immune system.AaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 2:16 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Sorry about my cognition and typing. I just had a painful cortisone shot in right hand for trigger finger. May have to have a trigger finger release. Also am getting scheduled for left hand carpal tunnel release. I had right hand done already 7 years ago.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:14:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Wisconsin Lyme group

I wish I knew statistically how well TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) works miteymaid. I just wish we all knew. I wish Aandraya would comment on this. I know she has and is taking some herbals currently. Also want to know if in her opinion while treating if certain symptoms such as biting sensations seem to get worse for a while before they get better. I would how we could find out how well this therapy works. Any ideas? Or maybe a combination of Western Meds. Maybe Marie can comment on this as well with MMS.This is what Dr. Zhang uses for acute Bb infection and some coinfections: 1. Allicin capsule2. Coptis capsue3. HH capsule4. R-5081 capsule. They use 1 and 2 first and then a combination of the four capsules if not

responding. These herbs are directed at Bartonella too, but they have a different treatment for Babesia. Allicin is good because it has a very small molecular weight, allowing it to easily penetrate the BBB (blood brain barrier) and making it suitable for CNS (central nervous system) infections. It is effective against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, protozoa and certain viruses. (this is info from the book).From: "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 10:23:06 AMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme groupHe's nearby, although he doesn't take insurance. I asked his secretary if he was also aware of mites and she said he was. Don't really know what that means. I would bring my workup from the other doctors that show a band for Lyme and one for bartonella. I know these

bugs beside being on me are definitely in my environment, but I'm not really making headway with spraying pesticide. I didn't react well to the Doxy, got acid reflux and thrush and didn't know how to deal. See now your suggestions for ginger or camomile tea and fluconazole, got those bad bites that last night but in hindsight think it was the Doxy working on the skin from the inside, drying stuff out and the mites didn't like it , so something was starting to happen, probably getting agitated and maybe starting to die. Thinking of KayJay's experience with the F's.But wasn't sure how to handle that either. Very painful bites. Don't really know how Chinese herbs would feel either, to work they'd have to be powerful and you don't always know what's in them that should't be there, quality control. > > > > Elissa and Aandraya > > > > > > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my

email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less. > > > > > > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest. > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Can you afford this miteymaid? Initial appointment cost is good, but thereafter... with supplements, ouch.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:49:37 PMSubject: Re: Re: Wisconsin Lyme group

I've used some of Dr. Zhang's herbs and I have his book Healing Lyme with Chinese Modern Medicine. His herbs are very potent and it was too expensive for me to continue on them at the necessary doses when I stopped working. I do have his artimisiae 2 right now but it's too strong for me at the moment- causes severe herxing. My first LLMD also had me on his Allicin and HH2- houtinuya. If you can afford them his stuff is great. AandrayaOn Feb 24, 2012, at 11:05 AM, miteymaid <emccallny@...> wrote:

Is anyone familiar with dr. Zhang and Chinese herbs?

>

> Elissa and Aandraya

>

>

> I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less.

>

>

> I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

>

>

>

>

I thought it would be reasonable considering the initial evaluation cost. Should

have known they would make up the cost somewhere. Have no idea what price herbs

and not covered by insurance. Maybe if this goes quickly I will be o.k. with

cost otherwise, well I don't know. Am following C's experience, see how she'

doing but will try Dr. Zhang for the tie being and see how it goes. Thanks for

any more info. Am always worried about taking stuff now as don't know how to

deal with side effects. Have to learn to speak up and ask without feeling

foolish.Realize, to get rid of these things, need to be able to take meds for a

good while.

> >

> > Elissa and Aandraya

> >

> >

> > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their

email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the

time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my

email already published. So much good information there and people are down to

earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like

it far less.

> >

> >

> > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful,

especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that

I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Perhaps you will be one of the lucky ones who did not have pre-existing Lyme disease as some of us had. That should make things go faster I would think. I would try Dr. Zhang's products and expertise too and the fact that he has seen others who have or had mites is impressive.From: "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 6:11:18 AMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme groupI thought it would be reasonable considering the initial evaluation cost. Should have known they would make up the cost somewhere. Have no idea what price herbs and not covered by insurance. Maybe if this goes quickly I will be o.k. with cost otherwise, well I don't know. Am following C's experience, see how she' doing but will try Dr. Zhang for the tie being and see how it goes. Thanks for any more info. Am always worried about taking stuff now as don't know how to deal with side effects. Have to learn to speak up and ask without feeling foolish.Realize, to get rid of these things, need to be able to take meds for a good while. > > > > Elissa and Aandraya > > > > > > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less. > > > > > > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest. > > > > > > > >>------------------------------------

Hoping he really has experience treating mites also. Thanks, .

> > >

> > > Elissa and Aandraya

> > >

> > >

> > > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get

their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all

the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my

email already published. So much good information there and people are down to

earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like

it far less.

> > >

> > >

> > > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful,

especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that

I can get the email again and not just the Digest.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

My LLMD was not frightened by the mite issue at all. I couldn't believe it when she took her hand and ran her hand over the lesions I had which at that time were pretty big. There are some docs who are not scared off by this. Most people "see" Zhang once or just have phone consults.From: "miteymaid" <miteymaid@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:18:34 AMSubject: Re: Wisconsin Lyme groupHoping he really has experience treating mites also. Thanks, . > > > > > > Elissa and Aandraya > > > > > > > > > I joined the Wisconsin Lyme group a long time ago... I can't get their email which is strange, but I still get their Digest which I look at all the time. But I'm not able to comment because it is a Digest that comes into my email already published. So much good information there and people are down to earth, unlike the California Lyme group which tends not to be and I like it far less. > > > > > > > > > I think Aandraya's idea to join the Wisconsin Lyme group is helpful, especially for families. I just wish I knew how to change my membership so that I can get the email again and not just the Digest. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Hi Aandraya,Now I'm not getting any of the group's mail, nor the Digest. Do you know if something was changed that would totally alter this? I had a very tough day today. I call it an emotional herx, because my emotions are so up and down with treatment. Unbelievable how bad it gets. But the physical herx has not happened. Maybe that is good, huh?