RemedySpot.com

Re: For - less than 14 months for sure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For those thin Apple Laptops, it wouldn't take 14 months for sure - for me, it only took a few days, but got reinfested because I remained in the same apartment. When I finally moved permanaently and did the moth balls again, it was okay and didnt' get re-infested. That's like one of the only things I was able to keep and even then - didn't let it enter my new place for weeks.

But the desktops and printers have too many closed hidden corners where the eggs could be safe.

From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 11:13 AMSubject: Re: For , get away for more than 2 weeks!So here's the question. If you put a laptop and a desktop computer in a plastic ziplock and leave it for 14 months. Does anyone here feel that they would be infested ?Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost

Mobile------------------------------------

Charlie, Once you get the body infection under control, the bugs will stop. Put it in storage or leave it in plastic with the moth balls in your place. Treat your body. Many find luck with the Doxy 200 mg a day for at least 3 months. Spray your environment with a hand pump garden sprayer containing one cup of Lysol complete clean to the gallon. Treat clothing, I use the Lysol, and things will slowly stop.Love and light, From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:00 PM Subject: Re: For - less than 14 months for sure Ok. You think a laptop 60 days in mothballs will let the eggs all hatch , kill everything and be safe after that. ? Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

HI, !If it is bird mites they can live for at least 14 months without a meal, so it will take a long time...

Good luck!

Cecilia

From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 7:00 PMSubject: Re: For - less than 14 months for sureOk. You think a laptop 60 days in mothballs will let the eggs all hatch , kill everything and be safe after that. ? Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost

Mobile------------------------------------