RemedySpot.com

Get Published at Morjella.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Reasons to Publish at Morjella

If you are a writer who has already "outed" themselves about the disease, then this is as good a place to build your writing resume as any, especially in health or scientific fields. And if you wish to preserve your anonymity, you can safely practice your writing skills.

How to Get Published at MorjellaYou can choose your own username (versus my assigning you one you might not like) here: http://morjella.com/wp-login.php?action=registerOnce you register, email me at morjella@... and tell me your username, and I will log in and change your user status so you can post your own articles. I will receive a notification when you post an article, and will go in and review, edit, and publish it. Here are the two things writers say most often when I invite them to write for Morjella and my other websites. I will answer both: I don't know what to writeI don't know where to start. What to WriteI always write as though I am answering a question from a friend. My articles answer questions. You can choose a question from this list or make up your own, then just answer it. I recommend answering it in Notepad or Word then copy-pasting it into your post at Morjella.com:What is this? Why me?How do I treat this? Better yet, how do I get rid of this? What should I do first?What has worked best for me? (Products, protocols, recipes, accessories, or equipment)Why won't my doctor believe and help me? Who will help me (medical profession)? Where besides Morjella.com can I get help and information online?How do

I prevent or cure lesions?What facial and/or body cleanser should I use? What lotions, oils, gels, powders, etc. should I use on my skin?What supplements should I take?How can I prevent this from spreading to my eyes? to other parts of my body? to other people?Should I tell others what is going on with me? If so, what should I tell them?Should I hire a pest control operator and if so, what do I tell them? Can I do my own pest control? Does fumigation work? Do whole house heat treatments work? Do evergreen oils such as cedar work? Will getting rid of everything/moving help?What can I use on my body or home if I have multiple chemical sensitivities

(MCS)?If I have gotten rid of this, how did I do it?Comparison of Blogs to ForumsUnlike forums and groups, whose dynamic nature washes away the most valuable information under a constant stream of more recent shares. In addition, searching forum or group content yields results whose only relationship to the information you want makes them highly interactive make finding specific information time consuming, Morjella is a Wordpress blog, which means that every article can be placed in one or more categories. When visitors to the site read your article, they can comment on it directly, and their comments stay right with your article. In addition, readers can select a category they wish to explore from a Category drop-down menu on the home page.Thanks,Kajay/Morjella