RemedySpot.com

Doxy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi CDid you get capsules or the pill form of doxy? I had terrible stomach nausea with the pill form. When switched to capsules I rarely get a stomach problem with it. I'm sure sorry you have had such trouble with antibiotics and the stomach is such an issue. I think you are doing everything you can to help yourself. Too bad you cannot do injections like I'm doing because that bypasses the stomach and liver. I have another friend with mites who has the same problem with the stomach and antibiotics.

Oh thanks linda! X

Yes I got the capsules as u told me they easier on tummy.

But I sure am struggling tho because see little bit improvement in severity of

bites I realy dont want to stop.

The capsules are all I have the money for.

Yes injections be ideal,but do u have to get from a doctor?

U cant just order from internet can you?

Just ate whole tub large oeobiotic yogurt!!

My capsules say ok eat dairy

Just no zinc iron or ant acid within 2 hours is all.

How are u bearing up linda?

I know u have good days n bad days

But like me u must be so fed up wi this whole thing !!

N just want it all over with

Its a terribly slow process!!!!!

Not easy on the nerves!!

But day at a time

I wish I had my wee cat to cuddle!:-(

But at least she isnt stressed out anymore?

Though I miss her love,its a lonely life these days!

Such is life!

Anyway,take care!

What did ur friend do that cudnt take the doxy?

How is she now?

------------------------------

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 05:42 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi C

>

>

>Did you get capsules or the pill form of doxy? I had terrible stomach nausea

with the pill form. When switched to capsules I rarely get a stomach problem

with it.

>

>

>I'm sure sorry you have had such trouble with antibiotics and the stomach is

such an issue. I think you are doing everything you can to help yourself. Too

bad you cannot do injections like I'm doing because that bypasses the stomach

and liver. I have another friend with mites who has the same problem with the

stomach and antibiotics.

>

>

>

Hi CIt IS a very lonely existence when doing treatment. I feel so alone sometimes. Even with a husband. I went through a few days of being unbelievably depressed and teary, but seem to be pulling through it a bit. I don't reach out that well to friends and there are things I can't talk about anyway. I would never tell them in detail what we talk about here. My friend who can't take antibiotics is having a terrible time right now with the bugs. She never moved and has remained in her apartment since the beginning in southern california. These things seem to get more active as the weather warms up and during full moon. She probably will not do antibiotics and is quite ill. She took a picture of a bug on her friend's back and it looks almost like a worm (he has Morgellons too).I am so sorry your little kitty is not with you. Sometimes I crave the attention of a pet too, but know it would not be good for them to be here. Plus here in the US the expense of owning a pet is awful with all the vet bills. My son and daughter-in-law are rabbit lovers and have 2 beautiful bunnies in their apartment; they kid around with me and give me updates about my grand bunnies. :) I love that they loves animals. They have had some huge vet bills with just 2 bunnies.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:55:42 AMSubject: Re: DoxyOh thanks linda! XYes I got the capsules as u told me they easier on tummy.But I sure am struggling tho because see little bit improvement in severity of bites I realy dont want to stop.The capsules are all I have the money for.Yes injections be ideal,but do u have to get from a doctor?U cant just order from internet can you?Just ate whole tub large oeobiotic yogurt!!My capsules say ok eat dairyJust no zinc iron or ant acid within 2 hours is all.How are u bearing up linda?I know u have good days n bad daysBut like me u must be so fed up wi this whole thing !!N just want it all over withIts a terribly slow process!!!!!Not easy on the nerves!!But day at a timeI wish I had my wee cat to cuddle!:-(But at least she isnt stressed out anymore?Though I miss her love,its a lonely life these days!Such is life!Anyway,take care!What did ur friend do that cudnt take the doxy?How is she now?------------------------------On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 05:42 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Hi C >>>Did you get capsules or the pill form of doxy? I had terrible stomach nausea with the pill form. When switched to capsules I rarely get a stomach problem with it. >>>I'm sure sorry you have had such trouble with antibiotics and the stomach is such an issue. I think you are doing everything you can to help yourself. Too bad you cannot do injections like I'm doing because that bypasses the stomach and liver. I have another friend with mites who has the same problem with the stomach and antibiotics. >>> ------------------------------------

Im drinking very strong camomile tea with nettle also.

Find the camomile quite nice an relaxing and its anti fungal,cleansing,n helps

the tum a little bit.

The nettle is very cleansing and helps with allergies.

I do like both of them n think they very good for ones system.

------------------------------

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 05:42 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi C

>

>

>Did you get capsules or the pill form of doxy? I had terrible stomach nausea

with the pill form. When switched to capsules I rarely get a stomach problem

with it.

>

>

>I'm sure sorry you have had such trouble with antibiotics and the stomach is

such an issue. I think you are doing everything you can to help yourself. Too

bad you cannot do injections like I'm doing because that bypasses the stomach

and liver. I have another friend with mites who has the same problem with the

stomach and antibiotics.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi.!Sorry to hear you have a bad time. It would really be time for you to be healthy and bug free. We are much better, but it still takes it´´s toll on you to have left everything and having economical issues as well because of that. I also am affected in my mind after the infestation. It gets better but I still thin k of it a lot.

I wo wish you health and joy!

Hugs

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:06 PMSubject: Re: Doxy

Hi C

It IS a very lonely existence when doing treatment. I feel so alone sometimes. Even with a husband. I went through a few days of being unbelievably depressed and teary, but seem to be pulling through it a bit. I don't reach out that well to friends and there are things I can't talk about anyway. I would never tell them in detail what we talk about here. My friend who can't take antibiotics is having a terrible time right now with the bugs. She never moved and has remained in her apartment since the beginning in southern california. These things seem to get more active as the weather warms up and during full moon. She probably will not do antibiotics and is quite ill. She took a picture of a bug on her friend's back and it looks almost like a worm (he has Morgellons too).

I am so sorry your little kitty is not with you. Sometimes I crave the attention of a pet too, but know it would not be good for them to be here. Plus here in the US the expense of owning a pet is awful with all the vet bills. My son and daughter-in-law are rabbit lovers and have 2 beautiful bunnies in their apartment; they kid around with me and give me updates about my grand bunnies. :) I love that they loves animals. They have had some huge vet bills with just 2 bunnies.

From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:55:42 AMSubject: Re: DoxyOh thanks linda! XYes I got the capsules as u told me they easier on tummy.But I sure am struggling tho because see little bit improvement in severity of bites I realy dont want to stop.The capsules are all I have the money for.Yes injections be ideal,but do u have to get from a doctor?U cant just order from internet can you?Just ate whole tub large oeobiotic yogurt!!My capsules say ok eat

dairyJust no zinc iron or ant acid within 2 hours is all.How are u bearing up linda?I know u have good days n bad daysBut like me u must be so fed up wi this whole thing !!N just want it all over withIts a terribly slow process!!!!!Not easy on the nerves!!But day at a timeI wish I had my wee cat to cuddle!:-(But at least she isnt stressed out anymore?Though I miss her love,its a lonely life these days!Such is life!Anyway,take care!What did ur friend do that cudnt take the doxy?How is she now?------------------------------On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 05:42 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Hi C >>>Did you get capsules or the pill form of doxy? I had terrible stomach nausea with the pill form. When switched to capsules I rarely get a stomach problem with it. >>>I'm sure sorry you have had such trouble with antibiotics and

the stomach is such an issue. I think you are doing everything you can to help yourself. Too bad you cannot do injections like I'm doing because that bypasses the stomach and liver. I have another friend with mites who has the same problem with the stomach and antibiotics. >>> ------------------------------------