RemedySpot.com

Re: Protocol from Cecilia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Cecilia... I'm saving this to my list of protocols too.Sending you hugs, From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:37:11 AMSubject: "Protocol" from Cecilia

HI Gator!We moved and left EVERYTHING behind even cars.

But before that we had a good decrease in problems by doing the following:

Washing all clothes in borax and ammonia every day.

Steamironing all clothes.

Changing bed linnens/and sheets everyday also washing the pillows everyday.

Vacuuming everyday.

Spreading out Diatomiscious earth at all floor boards and cracks and crevises.

Having a company come out and spray with an IGR (growth inhibitor).

Using the powder Pestene from Australia at floors.

Using sulphur soap and sulphur shampoo and epsom salts when showering.

We are so happy not to get bitten anymore, but are left with some strange infectins after the mites.

Hope you find a way to get rid of them!

Take care!

Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:41 PMSubject: Re: Wonderful News - I'm Delighted

Hello Gator,

So sorry for your situation and please try not to lose hope whatsoever !

You remember the name of the predatory mites well, but they're only called Dutchies, because of the Dutch supplier.

According to them, these mites may also be used in a house. Try to find a supplier in your country and ask for the latin name

you find in my protocol. Make sure getting the right amount of predators and set them out along all floor boards in every

room of your place. Contact me again, if you need further instructions. Also ask your supplier about the right temperature,

because predatory mites only do operate at certain temperatures.

It's a shame that you cannot use the Lysol, it has helped me so much. Can you use organic orange cleaner instead or Dr.Bronner"s peppermint soap?

Mites do not like either one.

The candida might be the attraction for the mites, so getting this under control should be your first priority. Have you tried changing diet so far ?

I have noticed mites literally jumping on me after eating dairy products. Spicy food and lots of onions and garlic do help to some extend.

has already replied on where to buy the Itraconazole and Doxy.

Cecilia would not have a protocol, because she left everything behind, moved to a new place and started over again.

Keep reporting and asking, we're all here to help each other !

Good luck and a big hug !

Aggi

Von: g_mrrsn <g_mrrsn@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 5:57 Dienstag, 13.März 2012Betreff: Wonderful News - I'm Delighted

Congratulations to , Cecelia and Aggiand ! What great news to hear each of you have made great progress. Sure makes me happy and gives me hope.Aggi I have a few questions.Are the natural predators what you once I think called Dutchies? Would they work for a whole house you think?Where can one purchase Itraconozole and Doxycline without a prescription?I have been trying to clear up Candida yeast fungus. I get it down, but comes right back. Any suggestions? I am going totry to get tested for H-Pylori in the gut.Aggi thanks for posting your protocol. I can try all but the Lysol-I'm allergic to all chemicals.Cecelia, would you post your protocol also?, thanks for ALL the help you have been to me.I am grateful., I wish you great success with your reading program and new endeavors.Anyone with protocols that worked for you or anyone with ideas, please jump in with your

information.I am to the point Aggi was and I am almost crazy. I am not physically able to do a lot of cleaning, but do keep working at it.Thanks to all on this site for sharing your experiences. They are so helpful and provide much hope.Once again, congratulations and I wish you all the best of everything life has to offer.HUGS,g-mrrsn/Gator