RemedySpot.com

Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Do others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?

Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a month

Also used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the

place

When moved they more or less disapeared

Though sometimes a few

Then in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion

on at night with benzochlorium chloride in it

And all o a sudden loads of bites

Some white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore

bitten feet

Im very depressed as looks like they got legs

Why would this hapen now?

Saw on sofa as well

Freaked me out as dont want infest dog

Have wear boots in flat

But it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive been

What do people wear on feet in summer?

Very worried that they hatching

From undr skin

Also have apointmemt nhs dermatology

In 14 th april

Wondr how much to tell

Will I tell I take doxy?

Think my doctor may freak if found out

As she doesnt take seriously

Thanks for listening as usual

Im grateful for this group

X

------------------------------

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:

>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what

various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the

hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still

have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed.

>

>

>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me

with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up

against.

>

>

>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and

it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am definitely not well. I

am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has been exactly a year this

month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). 

>

>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could

years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to

start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella

to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me

well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is

outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will

probably drop. Except it is really good! 

>

>I'll ask this again periodically:

>

>

>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published

there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something

someone sent me slip through the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and

either remind me of a keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will

get that sucker up ASAP this time.

>

>

>

>________________________________

> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM

>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough

>

>

> 

>

>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of

my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm

crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the

entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've

observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's

read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is

how I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my

stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang

your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm

also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing

screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be

good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop.

Threw out everything when I

> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of

black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass

of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought

over and had in my freezer.

>E

>

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Hi Jess,

>> > > > >

>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of

>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

>> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

>> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe

>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.

>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found

>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that

>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

>> > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

>> > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " <bird mites >

>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more

>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I

>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of

>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some

>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

>> > > > > reproduce in it.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Jess.

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

Guest guest

I wouldn't say anything about the doxy. Doctors hate it when we take our lives into our own hands. At no time would I say Morgellons (you most likely don't have it anyway), and I would be careful about saying bird mites. In the minds of some doctors bird mites = delusional. Let the doctor come to her own conclusions. That's my approach because they can become more useful to us lots of times if we don't give them information like this. I don't bring fibers or specimens either. They tend to just brush this all off as part of the delusions.I wear flip flops in the summer, or tennis shoes. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01:03 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dotsDo others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a monthAlso used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the placeWhen moved they more or less disapearedThough sometimes a fewThen in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion on at night with benzochlorium chloride in itAnd all o a sudden loads of bitesSome white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore bitten feetIm very depressed as looks like they got legsWhy would this hapen now?Saw on sofa as wellFreaked me out as dont want infest dogHave wear boots in flatBut it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive beenWhat do people wear on feet in summer?Very worried that they hatchingFrom undr skinAlso have apointmemt nhs dermatologyIn 14 th aprilWondr how much to tellWill I tell I take doxy?Think my doctor may freak if found outAs she doesnt take seriouslyThanks for listening as usualIm grateful for this groupX------------------------------On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed. >>>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up against. >>>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am definitely not well. I am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has been exactly a year this month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). >>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will probably drop. Except it is really good! >>I'll ask this again periodically: >>>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something someone sent me slip through the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and either remind me of a keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will get that sucker up ASAP this time.>>>>________________________________> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>bird mites >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough> >> >>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is how I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop. Threw out everything when I> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought over and had in my freezer.>E>>> > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > >>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > >>> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. >> > > > >>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > >>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. >> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > >>> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > >>> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > >>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > >>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > >>> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > >>> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > >>> > > > > Jess.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

That's it. I play dumb and let them say "I wonder what/if..." You are right, , they went to all that school and they do know more than I do about a lot of things. I just wish this was one of them.kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:50 PM Subject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

I wouldn't say anything about the doxy. Doctors hate it when we take our lives into our own hands. At no time would I say Morgellons (you most likely don't have it anyway), and I would be careful about saying bird mites. In the minds of some doctors bird mites = delusional. Let the doctor come to her own conclusions. That's my approach because they can become more useful to us lots of times if we don't give them information like this. I don't bring fibers or specimens either. They tend to just brush this all off as part of the delusions.I wear flip flops in the summer, or tennis shoes. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01:03 AMSubject:

Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dotsDo others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a monthAlso used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the placeWhen moved they more or less disapearedThough sometimes a fewThen in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion on at night with benzochlorium chloride in itAnd all o a sudden loads of bitesSome white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore bitten feetIm very depressed as looks like they got legsWhy would this hapen now?Saw on sofa as wellFreaked me out as dont want infest dogHave wear boots in flatBut it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive beenWhat do people wear on feet in summer?Very worried that they hatchingFrom undr skinAlso have apointmemt nhs

dermatologyIn 14 th aprilWondr how much to tellWill I tell I take doxy?Think my doctor may freak if found outAs she doesnt take seriouslyThanks for listening as usualIm grateful for this groupX------------------------------On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed. >>>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up against. >>>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am

definitely not well. I am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has been exactly a year this month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). >>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will probably drop. Except it is really good! >>I'll ask this again periodically: >>>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something someone sent me slip through

the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and either remind me of a keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will get that sucker up ASAP this time.>>>>________________________________> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>bird mites >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough> >> >>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is how

I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop. Threw out everything when I> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought over and had in my freezer.>E>>> > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > >>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > >

tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for

one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > >>> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

>> > > > >>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > >>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. >> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > >

>>> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > >>> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck

together, and eventually I>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > >>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > >>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > >>> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > >>> > > > > Has anyone had any

success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > >>> > > > > Jess.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

:]From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 11:59:34 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

That's it. I play dumb and let them say "I wonder what/if..." You are right, , they went to all that school and they do know more than I do about a lot of things. I just wish this was one of them.kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 2:50 PM Subject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

I wouldn't say anything about the doxy. Doctors hate it when we take our lives into our own hands. At no time would I say Morgellons (you most likely don't have it anyway), and I would be careful about saying bird mites. In the minds of some doctors bird mites = delusional. Let the doctor come to her own conclusions. That's my approach because they can become more useful to us lots of times if we don't give them information like this. I don't bring fibers or specimens either. They tend to just brush this all off as part of the delusions.I wear flip flops in the summer, or tennis shoes. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:01:03 AMSubject:

Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dotsDo others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a monthAlso used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the placeWhen moved they more or less disapearedThough sometimes a fewThen in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion on at night with benzochlorium chloride in itAnd all o a sudden loads of bitesSome white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore bitten feetIm very depressed as looks like they got legsWhy would this hapen now?Saw on sofa as wellFreaked me out as dont want infest dogHave wear boots in flatBut it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive beenWhat do people wear on feet in summer?Very worried that they hatchingFrom undr skinAlso have apointmemt nhs

dermatologyIn 14 th aprilWondr how much to tellWill I tell I take doxy?Think my doctor may freak if found outAs she doesnt take seriouslyThanks for listening as usualIm grateful for this groupX------------------------------On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed. >>>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up against. >>>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am

definitely not well. I am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has been exactly a year this month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). >>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will probably drop. Except it is really good! >>I'll ask this again periodically: >>>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something someone sent me slip through

the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and either remind me of a keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will get that sucker up ASAP this time.>>>>________________________________> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>bird mites >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough> >> >>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is how

I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop. Threw out everything when I> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought over and had in my freezer.>E>>> > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > >>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > >

tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for

one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > >>> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

>> > > > >>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > >>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. >> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > >

>>> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > >>> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck

together, and eventually I>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > >>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > >>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > >>> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > >>> > > > > Has anyone had any

success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > >>> > > > > Jess.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

I find it worse when it's warmer and more humid. They seem to be more active.

E

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Hi Jess,

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

> >> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

> >> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

> >> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know

of

> >> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

> >> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

> >> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

> >> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but

they

> >> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

> >> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

> >> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm

a

> >> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

> >> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

> >> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they

maybe

> >> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with

this

> >> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this...

Dr.

> >> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

> >> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I

found

> >> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

> >> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

> >> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

> >> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

> >> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what

looked

> >> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one

that

> >> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

> >> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

> >> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

> >> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes.

Some

> >> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on

my

> >> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

> >> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

> >> > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

> >> > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " <bird mites >

> >> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

> >> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

> >> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

> >> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or

more

> >> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually

I

> >> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> >> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full

of

> >> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black,

some

> >> > > > > are also white and hard to see.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

> >> > > > > reproduce in it.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

> >> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Jess.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > ------------------------------------

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

Guest guest

Absolutely, a lot worse in spring and summer as it is the most active mite time, although 'my' mites didn't give much about

beauty sleep in winter either... I had got myself a dehumidifier for about 240 Euros and it did help to some extend.

Von: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:23 Sonntag, 25.März 2012Betreff: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

I find it worse when it's warmer and more humid. They seem to be more active.E> >> > > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,> >> > > > >> >> >

> > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.> >> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I> >> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I> >> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of> >> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this> >> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites> >> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with> >> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they> >> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end> >> > > > > up with

the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite> >> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a> >> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have> >> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very> >> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe> >> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this> >> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.> >> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was> >> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found> >> > > > > some interesting things. I would

put the fibers on slides, cover them> >> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the> >> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box> >> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from> >> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked> >> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. > >> > > > >> >> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that> >> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. > >> > > > >> >> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.> >> > > > > Scientists may have

found a way to create life and I think the fibers> >> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to> >> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some> >> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. > >> > > > >> >> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my> >> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using> >> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. > >> > > > >> >> > > > > > >> > > > >> >> > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> >> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc"

<helpnynow@>> >> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >> >> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM> >> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?> >> > > > >> >> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought> >> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow> >> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more> >> > > > > fibers. After a

while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I> >> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves> >> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of> >> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some> >> > > > > are also white and hard to see.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and> >> > > > > reproduce in it.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't> >> > > > > found anything that would really kill

them.> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?> >> > > > >> >> > > > > Jess.> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > ------------------------------------> >> > > > >> >> > > > >

Guest guest

Dear C,

I wouldn't expect much of your derm. appointment coming up soon. I had been to 4 different ones, and neither of them could help me.

Just like said, I would not mention mites or any possible parasites nor the intake of antibiotics either and let them come to their own conclusions.

I also do wear flip flops in the house, but my mites were not so fond on my feet anyway. Hot spot has been the groin area and thighs plus all the rest of my body, but my feet they would pretty much leave alone.

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 19:01 Sonntag, 25.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Do others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a monthAlso used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the placeWhen moved they more or less disapearedThough sometimes a fewThen in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion on at night with benzochlorium chloride in itAnd all o a sudden loads of bitesSome white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore bitten feetIm very depressed as looks like they got legsWhy would this hapen now?Saw on sofa as wellFreaked me out as dont want infest dogHave wear boots in flatBut it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive beenWhat do people wear on feet in summer?Very worried that they hatchingFrom undr skinAlso have apointmemt nhs dermatologyIn 14 th aprilWondr how much to tellWill I tell I

take doxy?Think my doctor may freak if found outAs she doesnt take seriouslyThanks for listening as usualIm grateful for this groupX------------------------------On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed. >>>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up against. >>>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am definitely not well. I am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has

been exactly a year this month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). >>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will probably drop. Except it is really good! >>I'll ask this again periodically: >>>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something someone sent me slip through the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and either remind me of a

keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will get that sucker up ASAP this time.>>>>________________________________> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>bird mites >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough> >> >>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've

observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is how I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop. Threw out everything when I> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought over and had in my freezer.>E>>> > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > >>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > >

site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with

this>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > >>> > > > > I really wish I had a

microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. >> > > > >>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > >>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

>> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > >>> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > >>> > > > > When the oil was in

liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > >>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > >>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > >>> > > > > Jesus,

is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > >>> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > >>> > > > > Jess.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

P.S.: Maybe the smell was too bad :-))

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:19 Montag, 26.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Dear C,

I wouldn't expect much of your derm. appointment coming up soon. I had been to 4 different ones, and neither of them could help me.

Just like said, I would not mention mites or any possible parasites nor the intake of antibiotics either and let them come to their own conclusions.

I also do wear flip flops in the house, but my mites were not so fond on my feet anyway. Hot spot has been the groin area and thighs plus all the rest of my body, but my feet they would pretty much leave alone.

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 19:01 Sonntag, 25.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Do others find their bite sensations are a lot worse when its warmer?Mine realy are despite bein on doxy for a monthAlso used have lots black dots in infested flat on me under skin all over the placeWhen moved they more or less disapearedThough sometimes a fewThen in the last 8 days warmer,and was puting on mycil anti athlete foot lotion on at night with benzochlorium chloride in itAnd all o a sudden loads of bitesSome white dots but at night have clean around forty black dots of my sore bitten feetIm very depressed as looks like they got legsWhy would this hapen now?Saw on sofa as wellFreaked me out as dont want infest dogHave wear boots in flatBut it a worry as have wash dog shower where ive beenWhat do people wear on feet in summer?Very worried that they hatchingFrom undr skinAlso have apointmemt nhs dermatologyIn 14 th aprilWondr how much to tellWill I tell I

take doxy?Think my doctor may freak if found outAs she doesnt take seriouslyThanks for listening as usualIm grateful for this groupX------------------------------On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 08:51 PDT Kajay109 wrote:>About the microscope. I had a digital microscope, wore it out, know what various critters look like from every angle, and gained nothing from the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours I obsessed over all those images. I still have some online, though just a fraction of what I photographed. >>>It might help you to have some images, and it might not. They did not help me with other people. They did help me to understand what I was and am still up against. >>>I am still hoping the F-products will finish all the critters off for me, and it does prevent me from having lesions, but so far I am definitely not well. I am still having to do all my daily protocols and it has

been exactly a year this month since I started my miraculous journey with F-5 (now up to F-8). >>Thank goodness I figured out how to live with these suckers the best I could years ago, because they are hanging on, and so, therefore, must I. I'm going to start actively re-examining all of the protocols people have sent for Morjella to see which I am going to add to the F-8. Apparently it is not going to get me well all by itself. And though I love the Manuca honey in my coffee, it is outrageously expensive and doesn't seem to do anything for me, so that I will probably drop. Except it is really good! >>I'll ask this again periodically: >>>Has anyone sent me something to post at Morjella that hasn't been published there yet? I'd like to get that caught up and think I might have let something someone sent me slip through the cracks. If you don't mind, would you check, and either remind me of a

keyword or resend it to me for posting? And if so, I will get that sucker up ASAP this time.>>>>________________________________> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>bird mites >Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 10:41 AM>Subject: Re: @miteymaid: your word should have been enough> >> >>Yes, they treat me like I'm from Mars. Sometimes I think this is the story of my life, nothing that affects me is real, I'm just making it up because I'm crazy. Now my building won't even let me hire my own exterminator because the entomologist from their exterminating company said, as you say, nothing I've

observed is real, I'm just delusional. He says he's a scientist so what he's read is the bottom line. I do think these things are under my skin also which is how I'll approach my current doctor when I return. I have trouble with my stomach taking the meds also which doesn't help. It's so infuriating to bang your head against the wall in addition to trying to treat the condition.Now I'm also wondering if it would pay to get a regular microscope with a large viewing screen to start putting lint roller tapes through. Those hand held ones might be good though maybe not strong enough, but would then also have to buy a laptop. Threw out everything when I> moved here.Never seen anything on me with naked eye but twice saw a mass of black dots for a few seconds and also twice noticed my floor Moving with a mass of something after I sprayed. Also felt them really bad in the papers I brought over and had in my freezer.>E>>> > > > > >> > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > >>> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > >

site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with

this>> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > >>> > > > > I really wish I had a

microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. >> > > > >>> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > >>> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

>> > > > >>> > > > > >> > > > >>> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >>> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > >>> > > > > When the oil was in

liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I>> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > >>> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > >>> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > >>> > > > > Jesus,

is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > >>> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > >>> > > > > Jess.>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > >>> > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > >>> > > > >

Guest guest

I'm grateful for this group too C. I don't know what I would have done without it. Also so grateful to Tim for his input and for the birdmites.com info. Life saving for me. For me, after the bird mites came and gradually went, it was time to address the infection, pre-bird mites and those delivered by bird mites. C, after your dog's fur has dried after shower could you powder her with diatomaceous earth? Almost like a flea powder? That seems like it would keep things down on her as a preventive. Ask Marie if putting it in the ears is advisable. Somehow I don't think so. Marie has different remedies for the ears of her dogs.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:22:28 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

P.S.: Maybe the smell was too bad :-))

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:19 Montag, 26.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Dear C,

Guest guest

C I am sorry for your hardship and pain. Just the stress of this beast alone

will tax our immune system.

g with DE animal and bedding, be sure and avoid eyes, cover because of

dust. For ears I had used cedarcide. Now I use nu stock.

I have also used nustock on everything from sores, rashes, hoof rot. Also have

used on myself for rashes, ect. My neighbor said she cured boils and skin cancer

with nu stock.

Also if you could take flower of sulfur daily would help.

http://www.herbalhealer.com/nustock.html

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16432

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Hi Jess,

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

> >> > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

> >> > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

> >> > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know

of

> >> > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

> >> > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

> >> > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

> >> > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

> >> > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

> >> > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

> >> > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

> >> > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

> >> > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

> >> > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they

maybe

> >> > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

> >> > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this...

Dr.

> >> > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

> >> > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I

found

> >> > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

> >> > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

> >> > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

> >> > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

> >> > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

> >> > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one

that

> >> > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

> >> > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

> >> > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

> >> > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

> >> > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

> >> > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

> >> > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

> >> > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

> >> > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " < bird mites

>

> >> > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

> >> > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

> >> > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

> >> > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or

more

> >> > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually

I

> >> > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> >> > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full

of

> >> > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black,

some

> >> > > > > are also white and hard to see.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

> >> > > > > reproduce in it.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

> >> > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > Jess.

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > > ------------------------------------

> >> > > > >

> >> > > > >

Guest guest

C-I agree with Aggi and . Don't mention bugs or self treating with abx. C- 2 months of doxy won't do much if you have deep seeded infections. You need to find someone who will treat you long term. Consider the Samento/ Banderol/ with antifungals with heavy detox like chlorella, daily extra hot ES baths, and sauna. Even 2 baths a day would be good to start with get your body circulating and expelling toxins while using antimicrobials. AandrayaOn Mar 26, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Dear C,

Guest guest

Thanks linda,aggi,marie n Aandraya

I wont mention doxy to dermatology!

Guess that means shudnt give samples of black white things gathered on

cellotape!!

I know I have to be careful becoz this is a unknown world for them,lucky sods

We have pm n am

Pre mites n aftermites!!

Am goin order another 3 month doxy

Be six month altogether then

Tum toleratin beter tho still feel sick

Skin getin burnt on face

Need a hat I can wash!!!

With dog my friend got very angry at me

As im usualy very considerate of others

I got told of for bein rash n.getin dog outa lonelines

When may be puttin dog jeopardy cos mites

Which in the last week I believe is,what isstil there

I feel guilt n fear every day now

Much ad very fond dog

Anxous every time she scratch

But have no proof shegot anything

So waiting for frontline to arive

Will get a amto mite wash also

Marie I havent ordered de as used on cat n me all the time

And cat stil v bothered

And guardin myself from coverin her in things if not totaly necesary

Been washin her towels with my towels bedding tights n socks

Now will wash her towels n beddin seperarely as im anxious partic my socks

infected

My lord

Who wud o thought a human worried of infesting a dog

Id be so hapy bonsing with her if didnt have this

Instead we bond but have all this to deal with

Every scratch freaks me out

If she needs,nustock or other things shall get

Im now,putting clove oil n neem oil on feet every day

Slightly less black things

Convinced mites as when getin off feet had on hands n imediately got bites

My friend said cudnt have mites now

I said they cud be under skin reproducing

I think I stupidly freaked her out

What a awful affliction to get rid of belongings n home n still have

them.hatching by the look o it

An the weather warmer

Try protect the dog

Feel bad that ive put her in this,situation

And myself

But mites,just on feet n under hand nail bite ocasionaly elsewhereocasionaly

But not spreading

Take msm

Doesnt help

Sulphur soap does,though

Realy depresed

Its mentaly like a jail sentence

Like punishment

Denied what others have

Simple need to be clean n untortured physicaly n mentaly

Did u have ur conference on phone yet ?

Must be nice to chat n hear everyones voice n character!:-)

Hugs

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 09:53 PDT healinghope wrote:

>C I am sorry for your hardship and pain. Just the stress of this beast alone

will tax our immune system.

>

> g with DE animal and bedding, be sure and avoid eyes, cover because of

dust. For ears I had used cedarcide. Now I use nu stock.

>

> I have also used nustock on everything from sores, rashes, hoof rot. Also have

used on myself for rashes, ect. My neighbor said she cured boils and skin cancer

with nu stock.

>

>Also if you could take flower of sulfur daily would help.

>http://www.herbalhealer.com/nustock.html

>http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16432

>

>

>

>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Hi Jess,

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

>> > > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

>> > > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

>> > > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know

of

>> > > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

>> > > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

>> > > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

>> > > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

>> > > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

>> > > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

>> > > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

>> > > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

>> > > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

>> > > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they

maybe

>> > > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

>> > > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this...

Dr.

>> > > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

>> > > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I

found

>> > > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

>> > > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

>> > > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

>> > > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

>> > > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

>> > > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one

that

>> > > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

>> > > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

>> > > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

>> > > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

>> > > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

>> > > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

>> > > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

>> > > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

>> > > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " < bird mites

>

>> > > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

>> > > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

>> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

>> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or

more

>> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually

I

>> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

>> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full

of

>> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black,

some

>> > > > > > are also white and hard to see.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

>> > > > > > reproduce in it.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

>> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Jess.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

Guest guest

Oh lord

Amother summer ofthis

Cannot bear it :-(

Cant believe,after all the,foot scrubbing that they still there

Must be something to kill life cycle topicaly

Used anti fungal,peroxide,borax,epsom,bicarb soaks

...wil I have to cut my bloody feet off!!!

Streuth!!!!

Dont have bath but used soaks

When is the end point

The inner strength gets bloody weary!!!

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 05:06 PDT Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Absolutely, a lot worse in spring and summer as it is the most active mite

time, although 'my' mites didn't give much about

>beauty sleep in winter either... I had got myself a dehumidifier for about 240

Euros and it did help to some extend.

> 

>

>Von: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>

>An: bird mites

>Gesendet: 21:23 Sonntag, 25.März 2012

>Betreff: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

>

>

> 

>I find it worse when it's warmer and more humid. They seem to be more active.

>E

>

>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Hi Jess,

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

>> > > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

>> > > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I

>> > > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know

of

>> > > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

>> > > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

>> > > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

>> > > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they

>> > > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

>> > > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

>> > > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a

>> > > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

>> > > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

>> > > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they

maybe

>> > > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this

>> > > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this...

Dr.

>> > > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

>> > > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I

found

>> > > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

>> > > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the

>> > > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

>> > > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

>> > > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked

>> > > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one

that

>> > > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

>> > > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

>> > > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to

>> > > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some

>> > > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my

>> > > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

>> > > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

>> > > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

>> > > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " <bird mites >

>> > > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

>> > > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

>> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow

>> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or

more

>> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually

I

>> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

>> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full

of

>> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black,

some

>> > > > > > are also white and hard to see.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and

>> > > > > > reproduce in it.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't

>> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Jess.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi ,

Please do not cut your bloody feet off, lol :-)

Instead, try putting a strong fan in front of them. If you are dealing with mites, it will piss them off,-)

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 9:25 Dienstag, 27.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Oh lordAmother summer ofthisCannot bear it :-(Cant believe,after all the,foot scrubbing that they still thereMust be something to kill life cycle topicalyUsed anti fungal,peroxide,borax,epsom,bicarb soaks..wil I have to cut my bloody feet off!!!Streuth!!!!Dont have bath but used soaksWhen is the end pointThe inner strength gets bloody weary!!!------------------------------On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 05:06 PDT Aggi Assmann wrote:>Absolutely, a lot worse in spring and summer as it is the most active mite time, although 'my' mites didn't give much about >beauty sleep in winter either... I had got myself a dehumidifier for about 240 Euros and it did help to some extend.> >>Von: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:23 Sonntag, 25.März 2012>Betreff: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots>>> >I find it worse when it's warmer and more humid. They seem to be more active.>E>>>> > > > > > >> > > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > > >>> > > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > > anyone who has

had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > > controversial, believe they are

nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this>> > > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what

looked>> > > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on

the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > >

>>> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I>> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or

black, some>> > > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Jess.>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > >

> >>> > > > > >

Guest guest

Skin getting burnt is a result of the abx intake. If you read the leaflet, it will tell you that your skin is going to burn by the slightest exposure to the sun, even if you don't see the sun. Be very careful C, and protect your skin

accordingly ! I have got the very same problem as the weather is absolutely stunning right now.

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 9:14 Dienstag, 27.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Thanks linda,aggi,marie n AandrayaI wont mention doxy to dermatology!Guess that means shudnt give samples of black white things gathered on cellotape!!I know I have to be careful becoz this is a unknown world for them,lucky sodsWe have pm n amPre mites n aftermites!!Am goin order another 3 month doxyBe six month altogether thenTum toleratin beter tho still feel sickSkin getin burnt on faceNeed a hat I can wash!!!With dog my friend got very angry at meAs im usualy very considerate of othersI got told of for bein rash n.getin dog outa lonelinesWhen may be puttin dog jeopardy cos mitesWhich in the last week I believe is,what isstil thereI feel guilt n fear every day nowMuch ad very fond dogAnxous every time she scratchBut have no proof shegot anythingSo waiting for frontline to ariveWill get a amto mite wash alsoMarie I havent ordered de as used on cat n me all

the timeAnd cat stil v botheredAnd guardin myself from coverin her in things if not totaly necesaryBeen washin her towels with my towels bedding tights n socksNow will wash her towels n beddin seperarely as im anxious partic my socks infectedMy lordWho wud o thought a human worried of infesting a dogId be so hapy bonsing with her if didnt have thisInstead we bond but have all this to deal withEvery scratch freaks me outIf she needs,nustock or other things shall getIm now,putting clove oil n neem oil on feet every daySlightly less black thingsConvinced mites as when getin off feet had on hands n imediately got bitesMy friend said cudnt have mites nowI said they cud be under skin reproducingI think I stupidly freaked her outWhat a awful affliction to get rid of belongings n home n still have them.hatching by the look o itAn the weather warmerTry protect the dogFeel bad that

ive put her in this,situationAnd myselfBut mites,just on feet n under hand nail bite ocasionaly elsewhereocasionalyBut not spreadingTake msmDoesnt helpSulphur soap does,thoughRealy depresedIts mentaly like a jail sentence Like punishmentDenied what others haveSimple need to be clean n untortured physicaly n mentalyDid u have ur conference on phone yet ?Must be nice to chat n hear everyones voice n character!:-)Hugs ------------------------------On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 09:53 PDT healinghope wrote:>C I am sorry for your hardship and pain. Just the stress of this beast alone will tax our immune system.>> g with DE animal and bedding, be sure and avoid eyes, cover because of dust. For ears I had used cedarcide. Now I use nu stock.>> I have also used nustock on everything from sores, rashes, hoof rot. Also have used on myself for rashes, ect. My

neighbor said she cured boils and skin cancer with nu stock. >>Also if you could take flower of sulfur daily would help. >http://www.herbalhealer.com/nustock.html>http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16432>>>>--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>>>> I'm grateful for this group too C. I don't know what I would have done without it. Also so grateful to Tim for his input and for the birdmites.com info. Life saving for me. For me, after the bird mites came and gradually went, it was time to address the infection,

pre-bird mites and those delivered by bird mites. >> >> >> C, after your dog's fur has dried after shower could you powder her with diatomaceous earth? Almost like a flea powder? That seems like it would keep things down on her as a preventive. Ask Marie if putting it in the ears is advisable. Somehow I don't think so. Marie has different remedies for the ears of her dogs. >> >> >> >> >> >> * So the fibers survive coconut oil? >> > > > > > >> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought >> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow >> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more >> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I >> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them. >> > > > >

> >> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves >> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of >> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some >> > > > > > are also white and hard to see. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and >> > > > > > reproduce in it. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't >> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>> > > > > > >> > > > > > Jess. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------------ >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

Guest guest

Hang in there C! I am beginning to believe the black specks are Bartonella in the body. Can you google that on your phone? If not, I'll post info about it. I printed out some information from a famous LLMD, Schaller, MD, called "Checklists for Bartonella, Babesia, and Lyme Disease," 2012 Edition. He published this book of his online. I didn't see anything specifically about black and white dots, but I did see in the check list "Formication or feelings of being bitten by bugs or bug sensations on skin with no bugs on the skin. That is a red flag for me. I still get occasional biting sensations, not as many. I have many Bartonella symptoms.I have a lot more questions now, like "can this be transmitted by and forth from human to human in sputum?" I am going to study up on Bartonella. There are many of these on the checklist that cross over with Lyme symptoms. The testing for these coinfections is not accurate. A LLMD who is really experienced with this would probably be the only one who could decipher which coinfection I have. The negative about my LLMD is that I don't feel she is as organized with the meds as she should be... sometimes it feels like she is stabbing in the dark. Bartonella is a bacteria.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:25:07 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dotsOh lordAmother summer ofthisCannot bear it :-(Cant believe,after all the,foot scrubbing that they still thereMust be something to kill life cycle topicalyUsed anti fungal,peroxide,borax,epsom,bicarb soaks..wil I have to cut my bloody feet off!!!Streuth!!!!Dont have bath but used soaksWhen is the end pointThe inner strength gets bloody weary!!!------------------------------On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 05:06 PDT Aggi Assmann wrote:>Absolutely, a lot worse in spring and summer as it is the most active mite time, although 'my' mites didn't give much about >beauty sleep in winter either... I had got myself a dehumidifier for about 240 Euros and it did help to some extend.> >>Von: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:23 Sonntag, 25.März 2012>Betreff: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots>>> >I find it worse when it's warmer and more humid. They seem to be more active.>E>>>> > > > > > >> > > > > > Hi Jess,>> > > > > >>> > > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.>> > > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I>> > > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently. I>> > > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know of>> > > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on this>> > > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to mites>> > > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with>> > > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but they>> > > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites end>> > > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a mite>> > > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm a>> > > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't have>> > > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very>> > > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they maybe>> > > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with this>> > > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this... Dr.>> > > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was>> > > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I found>> > > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover them>> > > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at the>> > > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box>> > > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from>> > > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what looked>> > > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one that>> > > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.>> > > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the fibers>> > > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need to>> > > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes. Some>> > > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on my>> > > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped using>> > > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you. >> > > > > >>> > > > > > >> > > > > >>> > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------->> > > > > > *From: *"jessnyc" <helpnynow@>>> > > > > > **"Birdmites.org Website" <bird mites >>> > > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM>> > > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?>> > > > > >>> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought>> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow>> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more>> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I>> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves>> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of>> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some>> > > > > > are also white and hard to see.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and>> > > > > > reproduce in it.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't>> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Jess.>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > ------------------------------------>> > > > > >>> > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Aggi and CYes, I've been warned about the sun effect with Doxy and I'm super careful... my skin gets irritated and burned easily with it. Also, my doctor told me to even cover up walking to the car! Imagine that. Just less than a minute to my car.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:25:34 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Skin getting burnt is a result of the abx intake. If you read the leaflet, it will tell you that your skin is going to burn by the slightest exposure to the sun, even if you don't see the sun. Be very careful C, and protect your skin

accordingly ! I have got the very same problem as the weather is absolutely stunning right now.

Von: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 9:14 Dienstag, 27.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Thanks linda,aggi,marie n AandrayaI wont mention doxy to dermatology!Guess that means shudnt give samples of black white things gathered on cellotape!!I know I have to be careful becoz this is a unknown world for them,lucky sodsWe have pm n amPre mites n aftermites!!Am goin order another 3 month doxyBe six month altogether thenTum toleratin beter tho still feel sickSkin getin burnt on faceNeed a hat I can wash!!!With dog my friend got very angry at meAs im usualy very considerate of othersI got told of for bein rash n.getin dog outa lonelinesWhen may be puttin dog jeopardy cos mitesWhich in the last week I believe is,what isstil thereI feel guilt n fear every day nowMuch ad very fond dogAnxous every time she scratchBut have no proof shegot anythingSo waiting for frontline to ariveWill get a amto mite wash alsoMarie I havent ordered de as used on cat n me all

the timeAnd cat stil v botheredAnd guardin myself from coverin her in things if not totaly necesaryBeen washin her towels with my towels bedding tights n socksNow will wash her towels n beddin seperarely as im anxious partic my socks infectedMy lordWho wud o thought a human worried of infesting a dogId be so hapy bonsing with her if didnt have thisInstead we bond but have all this to deal withEvery scratch freaks me outIf she needs,nustock or other things shall getIm now,putting clove oil n neem oil on feet every daySlightly less black thingsConvinced mites as when getin off feet had on hands n imediately got bitesMy friend said cudnt have mites nowI said they cud be under skin reproducingI think I stupidly freaked her outWhat a awful affliction to get rid of belongings n home n still have them.hatching by the look o itAn the weather warmerTry protect the dogFeel bad that

ive put her in this,situationAnd myselfBut mites,just on feet n under hand nail bite ocasionaly elsewhereocasionalyBut not spreadingTake msmDoesnt helpSulphur soap does,thoughRealy depresedIts mentaly like a jail sentence Like punishmentDenied what others haveSimple need to be clean n untortured physicaly n mentalyDid u have ur conference on phone yet ?Must be nice to chat n hear everyones voice n character!:-)Hugs ------------------------------On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 09:53 PDT healinghope wrote:>C I am sorry for your hardship and pain. Just the stress of this beast alone will tax our immune system.>> g with DE animal and bedding, be sure and avoid eyes, cover because of dust. For ears I had used cedarcide. Now I use nu stock.>> I have also used nustock on everything from sores, rashes, hoof rot. Also have used on myself for rashes, ect. My

neighbor said she cured boils and skin cancer with nu stock. >>Also if you could take flower of sulfur daily would help. >http://www.herbalhealer.com/nustock.html>http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16432>>>>--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>>>> I'm grateful for this group too C. I don't know what I would have done without it. Also so grateful to Tim for his input and for the birdmites.com info. Life saving for me. For me, after the bird mites came and gradually went, it was time to address the infection,

pre-bird mites and those delivered by bird mites. >> >> >> C, after your dog's fur has dried after shower could you powder her with diatomaceous earth? Almost like a flea powder? That seems like it would keep things down on her as a preventive. Ask Marie if putting it in the ears is advisable. Somehow I don't think so. Marie has different remedies for the ears of her dogs. >> >> >> >> >> >> * So the fibers survive coconut oil? >> > > > > > >> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I bought >> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers somehow >> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or more >> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and eventually I >> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them. >> > > > >

> >> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves >> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full of >> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black, some >> > > > > > are also white and hard to see. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive and >> > > > > > reproduce in it. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I haven't >> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

>> > > > > > >> > > > > > Jess. >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------------ >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear , I was just wondering how your daughter and granddaughter are doing meanwhile. Hope they are both better healthwise!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:19 Dienstag, 27.März 2012Betreff: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Hi Aggi and C

Yes, I've been warned about the sun effect with Doxy and I'm super careful... my skin gets irritated and burned easily with it. Also, my doctor told me to even cover up walking to the car! Imagine that. Just less than a minute to my car.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:25:34 AMSubject: Re: Re: warmer weather and black and white dots

Guest guest

When I used sulfur first time my face turned beat red, others report this with

die off. Aggi makes good point as well. Tetracycline and some other antibiotic

will make you photo sensitive to sunlight.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Hi Jess,

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > It is really good to hear from you. I've thought about you often.

> >> > > > > > I'm in the same boat with the similar questions about fibers. I

> >> > > > > > wonder if there is any way to get rid of the fibers permanently.

I

> >> > > > > > feel them floating and landing on my hands at times. I don't know

of

> >> > > > > > anyone who has had fibers that actually got rid of them. Many on

this

> >> > > > > > site did not have fibers, but had mites only. Their exposure to

mites

> >> > > > > > did not bring fibers. Mites for sure can be killed, although with

> >> > > > > > tremendous difficulty. I don't know what makes the fibers, but

they

> >> > > > > > are part of what defines Morgellons. So many people who had mites

end

> >> > > > > > up with the fibers. Some people think they are a by-product of a

mite

> >> > > > > > or parasite, or bacteria and some ppl believe they are alive. I'm

a

> >> > > > > > member of the group that believes they are living, although don't

have

> >> > > > > > any idea how that could be. Maybe investigators, although very

> >> > > > > > controversial, believe they are nano products, and I think they

maybe

> >> > > > > > are. That's just an opinion... I'm not the one to come up with

this

> >> > > > > > as there are plenty of knowledgable people who have said this...

Dr.

> >> > > > > > Hildegard Staninger for one. When I had a microscope and was

> >> > > > > > collecting fibers and looking at them under the digital scope I

found

> >> > > > > > some interesting things. I would put the fibers on slides, cover

them

> >> > > > > > in emersion oil and a thin glass sheet over the top and look at

the

> >> > > > > > fibers over a period of months. I stored them in a special box

> >> > > > > > designed for slides. The fibers themselves changed over time from

> >> > > > > > month to month (some did, some did not). Some developed what

looked

> >> > > > > > like a pin head. I never saw any of them move.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I really wish I had a microscope again, but I haven't found one

that

> >> > > > > > hooks up with software for an iMac which I have now.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I think there are things that disrupt the energy of the fibers.

> >> > > > > > Scientists may have found a way to create life and I think the

fibers

> >> > > > > > are self creating... in the human body they have what they need

to

> >> > > > > > reproduce successfully. They also seem to reproduce in homes.

Some

> >> > > > > > may be programmed to carry diseases.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I did not find coconut oil helpful on the body. When I put it on

my

> >> > > > > > hands and feet it seemed to dry my skin out further so I stopped

using

> >> > > > > > it. So no, it isn't just you Jess. It never was just you.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------

> >> > > > > > *From: * " jessnyc " <helpnynow@>

> >> > > > > > ** " Birdmites.org Website " <

bird mites >

> >> > > > > > *Sent: *Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29:50 PM

> >> > > > > > *Subject: * So the fibers survive coconut oil?

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I had thought that coconut oil was a remedy for these fibers. I

bought

> >> > > > > > some and had a small jar next to me at all times.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > When the oil was in liquid form, I noticed that the fibers

somehow

> >> > > > > > managed to get in the oil, my little jar had suddenly like 10 or

more

> >> > > > > > fibers. After a while I saw they all stuck together, and

eventually I

> >> > > > > > began seeing more and more of them.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I wonder if they reproduced in the oil and assembled themselves

> >> > > > > > together? That's what it looked like to me, my little jar is full

of

> >> > > > > > some big and some tiny fibers, they're mostly blue red or black,

some

> >> > > > > > are also white and hard to see.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > I guess this shows they don't die with coconut oil, they thrive

and

> >> > > > > > reproduce in it.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Jesus, is there anything remedy that actually kills them? I

haven't

> >> > > > > > found anything that would really kill them.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Has anyone had any success with coconut oil? Or is it just me?

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Jess.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > >