RemedySpot.com

To

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi !You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live your dream.

I wish you the best of luck with it.

Talk to you here again.

Take care!Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

Thanks, Cecila,

About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period. I can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc. Normal minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read before kindergarten before. I have 100% success rate. I plan on moving to a location I like. I will take a weekend night job (any where but public education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days. As I had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees) I know I will eventually build a reputation and start a center. I hope in the future to expand to other areas. I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to

God's love and clear direction. I'm 54 as of last Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach. Gotta move now. God has taught me 3 things while here:

1. Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another. That is between God and that person. The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

2. There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are infected. God loves them and will raise them in a new location. I need to let go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during the coming earth changes. Our loving God is in charge.

3. I don't need job security or "things". They don't contribute to spiritual growth but usually hamper it. The only secure thing is our relationship to God. While on this earth, that is all I need to have. Bottom line.........I'm trusting his guidance.

You see, I've always searched for God. I have always told God I will take my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually. We all know that has happened:) Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location and security. I did move. Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons. Also learned that I am NOT the good person I thought I was. Realized that all the good I've ever done for others was really my way of feeding my addiction to "feeling good about myself" as I have a childhood self esteem wound. Haven't let go of that one totally, but working on it. I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand. My law of attraction is slowly changing. I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off moving

again. My job has pushed me to make the decision. I've wanted to act on my dream, this has also pushed my decision. Once I made the decision, 3 checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox. I believe I am taking the correct path.

Love and light,

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AMSubject: Re: Conference call

hi, !I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation. Glad that you´re moving, does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

Take care!

Cecilia

From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

You being a teacher will understand, Andraya. They take our planning time for unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email. Parent conferences also take a toll. If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that aren't getting their work in and make them do it. New subject matter and grade for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go. I don't have ready made sheets to use and have to create them. Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is nights and weekends. I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and posting. Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and sheets. I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the only time they look at the material. Call at least 6 parents a week. Usually the same

ones. Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their off task children for homework and daily work. Administration does to and wants us to document what we are doing about it. They dumped the extreme behavoir problems in our cluster of about 82 students. I have boys kicking tables, cussing, threatening me, and talking all the time. I have girls blurting out and wanting to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them. Our In School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do. Our administration is the worst this year for handling these deliquents. I can't wait for school to end as I refuse to sign another contract. I WON'T return to public education. I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this stuff off is coming along well. I could kick myself for not keeping up with it while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the problem. My fault. My fault. My fault. I feel sorry for God as he/she works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner. I owe my guardians big time. Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too soon!!!!! I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always brings me to regret. Enough of my yak, yak, yak. A brighter day comes in May and I am doing so well on the doxy. I will pack and drive away from a nightmare and never look back:))))))

Trying to hang on to Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PMSubject: Re: Conference call

-

You need more sleep to heal! I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing you're still hanging in there.

Aandraya

On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

I could do it during March 28th to March 31. Other than that, work has me so covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all done. Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning. You all do it when you can. I can join back in when summer comes.

Love and light,

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PMSubject: Conference call

Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.Aandraya

Guest guest

Its,lovely to hear you feel u are in the right place in the world

Boy that must be a beautiful feeling!

Because I know u still struggle with this problem that we all have or have

had!:-(

I admire your dreams n the work u have already done with kids

And its so good ur faith helps u to be strong

X

------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 03:19 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi !

>You seem to have come far. I am happy that you are now going to try to live

your dream.

>I wish you the best of luck with it.

>Talk to you here again.

>Take care!

>Cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:42 PM

>Subject: Re: Conference call

>

>

>Thanks, Cecila,

>    About 3 years ago, I took a year off from working to put a reading

curriculum together in hard copy that I had developed over an 8 year period.  I

can teach a person with a 70 IQ to read, severe dyslexic, LD, etc.  Normal

minded children learn it easily, and I have tutored those who wanted to read

before kindergarten before.  I have 100% success rate.  I plan on moving to a

location I like.  I will take a weekend night job (any where but public

education) and start building my tutoring business during the week days.  As I

had parents banging my door down prior (one literally got on her knees)  I know

I will eventually build a reputation and start a center.  I hope in the future

to expand to other areas.  I fully believe in the Divine Love Path where you

toss fear to the side and follow your true desires and process your emotions and

hand them to God in order to fully open yourself to God's love and clear

direction.  I'm 54 as of last

> Friday and slowly see my dream going out of reach.  Gotta move now.  God has

taught me 3 things while here:

>1.    Spiritually speaking, you cannot help another.  That is between God and

that person.  The only thing you can do is work on your own relationship to God.

>2.  There are VERY dark areas on this planet where even the children are

infected.  God loves them and will raise them in a new location.  I need to let

go of the grief I hold fearing that our young and innocent will suffer during

the coming earth changes.  Our loving God is in charge. 

>3.  I don't need job security or " things " .  They don't contribute to spiritual

growth but usually hamper it.  The only secure thing is our relationship to

God.  While on this earth, that is all I need to have.  Bottom line.........I'm

trusting his guidance.

>    You see, I've always searched for God.  I have always told God I will take

my lessons fast and hard to grow spiritually.  We all know that has happened:) 

Well, I was told I'd be dead in 3 years if I didn't move from my last location

and security.  I did move.  Found I have underlying disease due to it and it is

being treated, learned how to reach God + 3 lessons.  Also learned that I am NOT

the good person I thought I was.  Realized that all the good I've ever done for

others was really my way of feeding my addiction to " feeling good about myself "

as I have a childhood self esteem wound.  Haven't let go of that one totally,

but working on it.  I keep digging for my causal emotions and go into them to

really feel the fear and grief while holding God's hand.  My law of attraction

is slowly changing.  I knew this area was going to be hit hard, but I've put off

moving again.  My job has pushed me to make the decision.  I've wanted to

act

> on my dream, this has also pushed my decision.  Once I made the decision, 3

checks totaling $400 dollars arrived unexpectedly in my mailbox.  I believe I am

taking the correct path.

>Love and light,

>

>  

>

>

>From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

>Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:18 AM

>

>

>hi, !

>I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation.  Glad that you´re moving, does

that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well?

>I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:)

>Take care!

>Cecilia

>

>

>From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

>Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PM

>

>

>You being a teacher will understand, Andraya.  They take our planning time for

unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email.  Parent conferences also

take a toll.  If I do have a free planning time, I collect the students that

aren't getting their work in and make them do it.  New subject matter and grade

for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go.  I don't have ready made

sheets to use and have to create them.  Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times

a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is

nights and weekends.  I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and

posting.  Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and

sheets.   I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the

only time they look at the material.  Call at least 6 parents a week.  Usually

the same ones.  Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their

off

task

> children for homework and daily work.  Administration does to and wants us to

document what we are doing about it.  They dumped the extreme behavoir problems

in our cluster of about 82 students.  I have boys kicking tables, cussing,

threatening me, and talking all the time.  I have girls blurting out and wanting

to argue every move I make even when it has nothing to do with them.  Our In

School Suspension Teacher knows my students as well as I do.  Our administration

is the worst this year for handling these deliquents.  I can't wait for school

to end as I refuse to sign another contract.  I WON'T return to public

education.  I just have to make it 9 more weeks.:)

>Besides, I figure in about 2 more weeks, my bathes will only take an hour a

night for checking for new growth or biofilm as my progression in getting this

stuff off is coming along well.  I could kick myself for not keeping up with it

while taking the fungus medication, but I really hoped I was taking care of the

problem.  My fault.  My fault.  My fault.  I feel sorry for God as he/she

works so hard with me but I am such a slow learner.  I owe my guardians big

time.  Didn't I read when I first came on this site to NOT stop a protocol too

soon!!!!!  I was the runt in my family and have a stubburn streak that always

brings me to regret.  Enough  of my yak, yak, yak.  A brighter day comes in May

and I am doing so well on the doxy.  I will pack and drive away from a nightmare

and never look back:))))))

>Trying to hang on to Love and light,

>         

>

>

>From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:46 PM

>

>

>-

>You need more sleep to heal!  I was crazy working when I got sick too, amazing

you're still hanging in there.

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>

>On Mar 8, 2012, at 3:22 PM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

>

>

>>I could do it during March 28th to March 31.  Other than that, work has me so

covered, I am averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night trying to get it all

done.  Weekends are just as jammed trying to do lesson plans, grade papers, shop

for food and needed supplies, and, of course, laundry and cleaning.  You all do

it when you can.  I can join back in when summer comes.

>>Love and light,

>>

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 3:39 PM

>>Subject: Conference call

>>

>>

>> 

>>Are people still interested in doing a group call? We did one a few

>>months ago and it was great to talk live. Don't know how to do

>>international that is free, if anyone knows. I do use a calling card

>>to call oversees and it's only a few cents a minute.

>>

>>Aandraya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,That is a pretty a small space for 4 people (including 2 growing girls). It would be wonderful if you could save to buy a house again, something with a small yard would be good for the girls. When they measure floor space here in the US they go by square feet... so I am not sure how large your current place is. I think a meter is close to the size of a yard (slightly less, but not much), with a yard being 3 feet long. So I multiplied by nine and came to about 621 square feet if it were measured as a yard. That is small for a family. I hope you can buy a house which would be bigger too! Yes, my health has been up and down alot. I've been doing better since I started the Moringa... that stuff is amazing. Depression lifted with it. Energy went up. I just can't say enough positive about that stuff.I'm very excited about my daughter and her family coming from Germany in July for a month. We have lots of activities planned and my husband will be off work for an entire month too. So I'm really excited about it. My place is not that big either, but I bought small cots (fold up) for the girls to sleep on. I love being a grandma and I want to spoil those little girls of ours, well, all of them really.From: "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:46:57 AMSubject: To

Hi, LInda!Great to hear from you. I have seen that your health has been up and down. I really hope it will all sort out some day soon!

We are quite ok, and now 13 months after the big move. We are even thinking about trying to save so that we might be able to buy a house again some day.

(ringt now we live all 4 in a 69 square metre rental flat).

Big hug to you too, !

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:34 PMSubject: Re: To Aggi

A big hug to Cecilia! It sounds like all is going well, despite the obvious difficulties... girls are doing well and sounds like you are too Cecilia. I hope your finances are improving! How long has it been since you moved? I'm thinking about a year.

From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 9:29:32 AMSubject: Re: To Aggi

Thanksaggi for your encouraging comments.

Aa

On Jun 5, 2012, at 9:37 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hej Cecilia,

So nice that you are still worrying about us here. I believe that you and Doris have done the only right thing

by leaving everything behind. It seems like the others never get totally rid of the problem. Saying that I am still hopeful that I can. Last night for instance was a full moon night and it had been the very best one in 3 years.

No attacks, no new bites, absolutely quiet.

Besides, I have noticed that my skin fungus is back. The one I had when the initial infestation happened.

And guess what, it is in the groin area and under my breast, exactly the areas where I am getting bit lately.

This just proofs once again, that there is a major connection between fungus and mites. I am going to purchase the Itraconazole again to treat the fungus. I wanted to do a final round anyway after the long-term abx intake, because abx triggers fungus.

Overall, I am more than happy that we are all making progress in one way or the other.

I can so imagine what a burden it is for you financially, but at least the kids are alright, not perfectly

well, but as long as they are happy, you will be... and this feeling is absolutely PRICELESS !

So long my dear friend...

Take good care of yourself

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 10:38 Dienstag, 5.Juni 2012Betreff: To Aggi

Hi, Aggi!

Thanks for your mail:) I am so glad that you still feel well. I was a bit worried when I read that you´re being bit again.

Do you still think you´ve got the mites biting you or do you think it is an after-reaction.

I am glad to hear you can clean more normally and don´t have to do it all the time any more.

I also clean only once a week, wash bed-linnen once a week and allmost live normal, even though I still think about mites and the problems now and then.

My youngest daughter has ended up with eczema that she did not have before this and my oldest daughter has sometimes lesions (like once a month) but if it had been bites it would have been more often... She also has gotten staph-infection on her skin on the buttocks, but I keep it down by bleachbaths and it is only very little.

So I am mostly happy about our situation, at least if you compare with how it used to be before the move. Still mentally and economically affected, but ok.

Take care, my friend!

Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:49 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi Cecilia, hope you are keeping well !

There is nothing to worry as the bites are not half as painful anymore. The mites are not disturbing my sleep either. Is is more like waking up in the morning to notice that I have a few new bites in the groin area, which is surely not healthy, but not devastating either. A full moon tonight is also not helpful.

Apart from that and the strange film on my hair, my life is pretty normal and happy again.

As for cleaning I do the hoovering once a week and a wet mopping with Lysol complete clean once a week.

I do not need to vacuum the upholstery in the living room anymore. I still add Lysol as a conditioner in the washing machine. I do normal routine cleaning now plus a thorough cleaning in individual rooms now and then. Most recently I have cleaned the whole kitchen in and out, but without mopping the walls... that was a first ;-)

Still believe that the ABX has been my life savior... and everyone in this group of course !

Best wishes,

Aggi

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 15:38 Donnerstag, 31.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol

successfully

HI, Aggi!So sorry to hear you´re getting bit again. Do you still have to clean often and use the lysol etc...?

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:14 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hello ,

I am also dealing with small bites again since the weather got warmer here. It is mainly the groin area and alsounder the bra seams. It is not as awful as it used to be in the past, because somehow they lose the ability

of biting real nasty - Thank God !

I can truly believe what an exterminator told me: Once you have birdmites, you can not eradicate them, you can only control them.

I am now looking forward to move offices again. I trust this step is going to help the situation once again.

Overall I am still very happy of having the situation "under control" and enjoying an almost normal life plus the lovely wheather in Germany :-)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:09 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

I agree Aggi. I just don't know what to make of it. Wherever it resides, it is nearly impossible to get rid of. I still have symptoms too at my home. Even with meds (and I'm taking a ton of them), I'm still getting sensations on the feet and hands. I did some soaks that Bill recommended and still getting these sensations. Hair does not have any sensations, and only a whispy little sensation elsewhere, but the feet have gotten worse in the last few weeks as the weather warms up.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:02:21 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Yeah, absolutely nothing bothered me there :-)))

Even that strange film in my hair disappeared to almost zero.

Back in my office and car it is there again.

Still think this is a fungus that "communicates" with the biofilm in my hair.

Von: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 11:10 Dienstag, 22.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Hi, Aggi!

Great to hear that you have had a mite-free vacation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:48 PMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you too lovely ! We have been 10 days in Croatia on a very small island and it has

been very nice indeed. For the first time I did not bring any mites with me, so that was a big bonus ! :-)

Hope all is going well with your new medication !?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:06 Montag, 21.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Missed you Aggi. Big hug back to you. Hope you had a fabulous vacation.

Love,

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 7:40:54 AMSubject: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Same here ... Lysol Complete Clean was most effective... plus the alcohol of course.

Terry, I am back from vacation to answer any question you still may have !

Big hug for all my friends here. I am off the abx for about 10 days now :-) Hope it all stays well !!

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:58 Dienstag, 15.Mai 2012Betreff: Re: I used Lysol successfully

Of all the stuff I sprayed in the air,I found Lysol to be the most successful. Of course, the denatured alcohol worked as well and the smell was very fresh - but I had to give that up, I was melting everything.

I used the denatured alcohol on the flooring of the car after I removed all the carpeting - but I melted parts which were held together by glue - it's amazing how many places in a car that are held together by glue of some sort!

So ever after, I used Lysol except on sheets and pillows, Denatured alcohol killed anything alive and left a great fresh smell so I continued spraying that on my sheets just before sleeping.

Trust Lysol. I would never be without it even though I feel nothing in the air or my body.

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45 PMSubject: To those who used Lysol Complete Clean before me....I salute you

Hi, I did a search as I was about to embark upon my Lysol fungus and mite eradication program. I was not sure how to use it, so I give a great big shout out to my girl for letting me know how and when to use it, and another shout out to my other girl Aggi who told me how she used it successfully. There are probably more of you out there that have used and posted about this, so thank you thank you.I am now off to do this....Of course, if it doesn't work, I know who to come after....LOL just kidding. I already know that what works for one might not work for another. So, I am keeping my toes crossed as I can't cross my fingers while I am spraying. And yes, my eyes will be crossed as well....LOLTerryThis is what wrote: > > I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally

worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months.> >> > Love and light,> >