RemedySpot.com

Re: hey friends - yes -leave everythign behind.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, this is exactly what I found to be true, take nothing - absolutely nothing - leave everything behind - it was worth it for me in the end. I suffered for almost one year before I realized that moving with your things (anything) wouldn't work. I moved 3 times before I knew that. Even then the sensations didn't dissappear in a day, but I started to heal almost immediately.

From: "charlesbradshaw1@..." <charlesbradshaw1@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 7:52 PMSubject: Re: hey friendsWe moved two times and still have them. I am telling you that if I had to do it all over and had the means to keep the house, I would clean up everything real nice, bag up all my clothes, put everything in order, leave the car also. It

seems everyone agrees that these things move on after 1 year of no feeding. That way I get everything back just like I had been on vacation- even though I would work 2 jobs to make ends meet. I would then go to Good Will for a change of clothes. And to a hotel for two weeks. You cannot I repeat cannot take even one piece of paper with you. No bills no cable box or even wipe down your cable wires with alcohol. I mean nnnnotthing. Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile------------------------------------

Doris. Thanks for the comment on leaving everything. You are right about the

bugs getting out of your pores. Even if I shower with dawn detergent I have to

still wipe down with an alcohol rag before I don't feel anything. That's the

part on why you need a two week hotel stay before you settle in again. Now I

would not bring my new big screen tv again. I learned that lesson. What do you

think about the laptop? That is a hard question.

Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile