RemedySpot.com

Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kajay,

Is there anything particular you keep using for the biofilm ? It is on one side of my hair only, but whatever is left, be it mites or fungus or bacteria, seems to detect me via this biofilm in my hair and then the hair just feels like being alive... hate that feeling! Everything got a lot better with the doxy, but I can't get rid of that.

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:27 Sonntag, 15.April 2012Betreff: Evening Primrose specifics

Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning, or split the dosage between morning and night.

The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause that is, I could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process. I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause and menopause.

I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week for maintenance.

I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands - until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is simple: high quality and low prices.

I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition - at least.

When I am ready to buy, I just google "1300 super primrose" and I never pay over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable.

Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know that is probably because their "pets" are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue to clear my body of this pestilence.

kajay

Guest guest

The capsules stimulate activity. The spray attracts them - an unfortunate side effect. The neem oil helps to stop the attraction. When I used the external (live) chitinase in the shower that time, it dissolved whatever had retained the biofilm in my body, and the biofilm seemed to float to the surface of the skin. I haven't used the live chitinase since as the process for producing it is difficult, expensive, and requires special equipment, which means that others cannot duplicate what I did with the same set of factors. Control of biofilm? I don't have that down yet. Working on it :-)I think that is what the F-8 is supposed to do, and I think it does when I have time to rub stuff out.

I need to think about this question a bit longer. I'm distracted right this minute so will try to come back here. I'm thinking I know more than I can recall right now. Will update if I remember or learn more.kajay From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:16 AM Subject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay,

Is there anything particular you keep using for the biofilm ? It is on one side of my hair only, but whatever is left, be it mites or fungus or bacteria, seems to detect me via this biofilm in my hair and then the hair just feels like being alive... hate that feeling! Everything got a lot better with the doxy, but I can't get rid of that.

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:27 Sonntag, 15.April 2012Betreff: Evening Primrose specifics

Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning, or split the dosage between morning and night.

The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause that is, I could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process. I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause and menopause.

I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week for maintenance.

I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands - until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is simple: high quality and low prices.

I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition - at least.

When I am ready to buy, I just google "1300 super primrose" and I never pay over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable.

Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know that is probably because their "pets" are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue to clear my body of this pestilence.

kajay

Guest guest

I had the alive hair thing too Aggi, no idea what that was but it resolved with my Lyme treatment. I did wash my hair with antifungal shampoos for a while, including RX Nizoral, don't know if that helped. AandrayaOn Apr 16, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Kajay-Have you ever done an Igenix lyme western blot test? The skin secretions do resolve with Lyme treatment.AandrayaOn Apr 16, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

The capsules stimulate activity. The spray attracts them - an unfortunate side effect. The neem oil helps to stop the attraction. When I used the external (live) chitinase in the shower that time, it dissolved whatever had retained the biofilm in my body, and the biofilm seemed to float to the surface of the skin. I haven't used the live chitinase since as the process for producing it is difficult, expensive, and requires special equipment, which means that others cannot duplicate what I did with the same set of factors. Control of biofilm? I don't have that down yet. Working on it :-)I think that is what the F-8 is supposed to do, and I think it does when I have time to rub stuff out.

I need to think about this question a bit longer. I'm distracted right this minute so will try to come back here. I'm thinking I know more than I can recall right now. Will update if I remember or learn more.kajay From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:16 AM Subject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Thanks Aandraya ! Nizoral is also on prescription in Germany ... e v e r y t h i n g :-(( Need to find an online pharmacy again to give it a shot. I had got an OTC antifungal shampoo, but they are never as efficient as the real stuff.

You doing alright ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 21:58 Montag, 16.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

I had the alive hair thing too Aggi, no idea what that was but it resolved with my Lyme treatment. I did wash my hair with antifungal shampoos for a while, including RX Nizoral, don't know if that helped.

Aandraya

On Apr 16, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

I have found an LLMD and have an appointment for April 24 (out of state).This doctor has been working with Lyme for many years. I don't know what experience he has with Morg but of course they overlap so much...I am going to contact my local doctor's office today to get a copy of my last full labs, which were a month ago. So...this is it: 1988 to now and finally, thanks to your encouragement here. especially Aandraya, who has pushed me the most, I have an LLMD!I am open to any advice from those of you who have battled these joint diseases.Thank

you,Kajayhttp://morjella.comPS I am still looking for people who are interested in posting their own best practices articles to Morjella. You don't have to be cured, or even close, but you have each learned things that others could benefit from, even if they are not cures. For example, if you have nailed how to do laundry faster and cheaper than others here, if you know what to do to keep your feet bite-free without destroying your dress boots (since I doubt we ladies with this still wear girlie strappy shoes, lol), if you have a system for spraying your house like I do, but you swear by yours, whatever. If something is working for you, whether it is internal, external, or environmental, people need to be able to find that information. From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:20 PM Subject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Kajay-Have you ever done an Igenix lyme western blot test? The skin secretions do resolve with Lyme treatment.AandrayaOn Apr 16, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Yeah Kajay, I am so happy for you getting such a short term appointment.

Congratulations ! Let's just hope he is one of the good ones !

Ask him about our biofilm problem, lol :-)

Good luck to you sweetheart !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:05 Dienstag, 17.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

I have found an LLMD and have an appointment for April 24 (out of state).

This doctor has been working with Lyme for many years. I don't know what experience he has with Morg but of course they overlap so much...

I am going to contact my local doctor's office today to get a copy of my last full labs, which were a month ago. So...this is it: 1988 to now and finally, thanks to your encouragement here. especially Aandraya, who has pushed me the most, I have an LLMD!

I am open to any advice from those of you who have battled these joint diseases.

Thank you,

Kajay

http://morjella.com

PS I am still looking for people who are interested in posting their own best practices articles to Morjella. You don't have to be cured, or even close, but you have each learned things that others could benefit from, even if they are not cures. For example, if you have nailed how to do laundry faster and cheaper than others here, if you know what to do to keep your feet bite-free without destroying your dress boots (since I doubt we ladies with this still wear girlie strappy shoes, lol), if you have a system for spraying your house like I do, but you swear by yours, whatever. If something is working for you, whether it is internal, external, or environmental, people need to be able to find that information.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Kajay-

Have you ever done an Igenix lyme western blot test? The skin secretions do resolve with Lyme treatment.

Aandraya

On Apr 16, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

The capsules stimulate activity. The spray attracts them - an unfortunate side effect. The neem oil helps to stop the attraction.

When I used the external (live) chitinase in the shower that time, it dissolved whatever had retained the biofilm in my body, and the biofilm seemed to float to the surface of the skin. I haven't used the live chitinase since as the process for producing it is difficult, expensive, and requires special equipment, which means that others cannot duplicate what I did with the same set of factors.

Control of biofilm? I don't have that down yet. Working on it :-)

I think that is what the F-8 is supposed to do, and I think it does when I have time to rub stuff out.

I need to think about this question a bit longer. I'm distracted right this minute so will try to come back here. I'm thinking I know more than I can recall right now. Will update if I remember or learn more.

kajay

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16,

2012 10:16 AMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

So happy too to hear the news... I think Morgellons is a sub-type of Lyme Disease with add on co-infections; there may also be that newly discovered parasite involved as well. You are such a hardy soul Kajay and I am happy that you are taking the next step. If you don't have LD you will at least know more about your condition and be able to rule that out. That information is just as important in your discovery about what is happening in YOUR body. Please keep us updated after you see your LLMD. This is a valuable piece of learning for all of us.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:44:55 AMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Yeah Kajay, I am so happy for you getting such a short term appointment.

Congratulations ! Let's just hope he is one of the good ones !

Ask him about our biofilm problem, lol :-)

Good luck to you sweetheart !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 16:05 Dienstag, 17.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

I have found an LLMD and have an appointment for April 24 (out of state).

This doctor has been working with Lyme for many years. I don't know what experience he has with Morg but of course they overlap so much...

I am going to contact my local doctor's office today to get a copy of my last full labs, which were a month ago. So...this is it: 1988 to now and finally, thanks to your encouragement here. especially Aandraya, who has pushed me the most, I have an LLMD!

I am open to any advice from those of you who have battled these joint diseases.

Thank you,

Kajay

http://morjella.com

PS I am still looking for people who are interested in posting their own best practices articles to Morjella. You don't have to be cured, or even close, but you have each learned things that others could benefit from, even if they are not cures. For example, if you have nailed how to do laundry faster and cheaper than others here, if you know what to do to keep your feet bite-free without destroying your dress boots (since I doubt we ladies with this still wear girlie strappy shoes, lol), if you have a system for spraying your house like I do, but you swear by yours, whatever. If something is working for you, whether it is internal, external, or environmental, people need to be able to find that information.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:20 PMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Kajay-

Have you ever done an Igenix lyme western blot test? The skin secretions do resolve with Lyme treatment.

Aandraya

On Apr 16, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

The capsules stimulate activity. The spray attracts them - an unfortunate side effect. The neem oil helps to stop the attraction.

When I used the external (live) chitinase in the shower that time, it dissolved whatever had retained the biofilm in my body, and the biofilm seemed to float to the surface of the skin. I haven't used the live chitinase since as the process for producing it is difficult, expensive, and requires special equipment, which means that others cannot duplicate what I did with the same set of factors.

Control of biofilm? I don't have that down yet. Working on it :-)

I think that is what the F-8 is supposed to do, and I think it does when I have time to rub stuff out.

I need to think about this question a bit longer. I'm distracted right this minute so will try to come back here. I'm thinking I know more than I can recall right now. Will update if I remember or learn more.

kajay

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16,

2012 10:16 AMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Aggi-There is an OTC Nizoral too, it's lower strength than the prescription. I rotated a bunch of shampoos- both Nizorals, selsun blue, and a couple other OTC dandruff shampoos that had different antifungal ingredients. Dandruff is also a fungus, I also thoroughly dried my hair after washing. Once I tried putting Vicks in my hair-bad idea, impossible to get out. I used to feel like my hair was attacking my face, so strange. I also felt like my body and hair had weird magnetic properties. AandrayaOn Apr 17, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Thanks Aandraya ! Nizoral is also on prescription in Germany ... e v e r y t h i n g :-(( Need to find an online pharmacy again to give it a shot. I had got an OTC antifungal shampoo, but they are never as efficient as the real stuff.

You doing alright ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 21:58 Montag, 16.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

I had the alive hair thing too Aggi, no idea what that was but it resolved with my Lyme treatment. I did wash my hair with antifungal shampoos for a while, including RX Nizoral, don't know if that helped.

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Aggi-Still doing Lyme, babesia, and bartonella treatment. Just started a new med a couple weeks ago- Cipro, mostly to target bartonella. Wow, it's working really well. I'm still really knocked down with these illnesses, but fortunate to be past the bugs and skin/hair/environment issues. No, I am not well, but that other stuff was pure torture. Thanks for asking.Aandraya On Apr 17, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Great to hear Kajay, you won't regret it! Let us know what the good doc says. Make sure he assesses you for bartonella and babesia.Aandraya On Apr 17, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

I have found an LLMD and have an appointment for April 24 (out of state).This doctor has been working with Lyme for many years. I don't know what experience he has with Morg but of course they overlap so much...I am going to contact my local doctor's office today to get a copy of my last full labs, which were a month ago. So...this is it: 1988 to now and finally, thanks to your encouragement here. especially Aandraya, who has pushed me the most, I have an LLMD!I am open to any advice from those of you who have battled these joint diseases.Thank

you,Kajayhttp://morjella.comPS I am still looking for people who are interested in posting their own best practices articles to Morjella. You don't have to be cured, or even close, but you have each learned things that others could benefit from, even if they are not cures. For example, if you have nailed how to do laundry faster and cheaper than others here, if you know what to do to keep your feet bite-free without destroying your dress boots (since I doubt we ladies with this still wear girlie strappy shoes, lol), if you have a system for spraying your house like I do, but you swear by yours, whatever. If something is working for you, whether it is internal, external, or environmental, people need to be able to find that information. From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 7:20 PM Subject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Wow Aandraya, this is absolutely mind-blowing for me what you said about the Vicks. I used to put it in my hair every night before bedtime and still do, because it has really helped me on eye brows, around nostrils, ears, mouth etc. to keeping the mites out. Now I usually put Vick Vaporub on top of head and above my right ear and that is exactly where I thought I had that "biofilm", whereas it might be a Vick-film only...

But it really feels like you said, magnetic all of a sudden, then the hair gets all flimsy and like being

covered with something and I also cannot stand getting a single hair in my face. What the heck...

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 7:48 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

There is an OTC Nizoral too, it's lower strength than the prescription. I rotated a bunch of shampoos- both Nizorals, selsun blue, and a couple other OTC dandruff shampoos that had different antifungal ingredients. Dandruff is also a fungus, I also thoroughly dried my hair after washing. Once I tried putting Vicks in my hair-bad idea, impossible to get out. I used to feel like my hair was attacking my face, so strange. I also felt like my body and hair had weird magnetic properties.

Aandraya

On Apr 17, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Good news, bad news, glad you're doing better Aandraya !

You just so much deserve it !

Cipro... is that the one ? No side effects your're facing ?

Ciprofloxacin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

"Cipro" redirects here. For the Rome Metro station, see Cipro (Rome Metro).

Not to be confused with Cipralex, a brand name of the antidepressant escitalopram.

Ciprofloxacin

Systematic (IUPAC) name

1-cyclopropyl-6-fluoro-4-oxo-7-(piperazin-1-yl)-quinoline-3-carboxylic acid

Clinical data

Trade names

Ciloxan, Cipro

AHFS/Drugs.com

monograph

MedlinePlus

a688016

Licence data

US FDA:link

Pregnancy cat.

B3 (AU) C (US)

Legal status

Prescription Only (S4) (AU) POM (UK) â„ž-only (US)

Routes

Oral, intravenous, topical (ear drops, eye drops)

Pharmacokinetic data

Bioavailability

69%[1]

Metabolism

Hepatic, including CYP1A2

Half-life

4 hours

Excretion

Renal

Identifiers

CAS number

85721-33-1 Y

ATC code

J01MA02 S01AX13 S02AA15 S03AA07

PubChem

CID 2764

DrugBank

DB00537

ChemSpider

2662 Y

UNII

5E8K9I0O4U Y

KEGG

D00186 Y

ChEBI

CHEBI:100241 Y

ChEMBL

CHEMBL8 Y

NIAID ChemDB

Chemical data

Formula

C17H18FN3O3

Mol. mass

SMILES

eMolecules & PubChem

InChI[show]

InChI=1S/C17H18FN3O3/c18-13-7-11-14(8-15(13)20-5-3-19-4-6-20)21(10-1-2-10)9-12(16(11)22)17(23)24/h7-10,19H,1-6H2,(H,23,24) YKey:MYSWGUAQZAJSOK-UHFFFAOYSA-N Y

Y (what is this?) (verify)

Ciprofloxacin (INN) is a synthetic antibiotic of the fluoroquinolone drug class.[2][3] It is a second-generation fluoroquinolone antibacterial. It kills bacteria by interfering with the enzymes that cause DNA to rewind after being copied, which stops synthesis of DNA and of protein.

Ciprofloxacin was first patented in 1983 by Bayer A.G. and subsequently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1987. Ciprofloxacin has 12 FDA-approved human uses and other veterinary uses, but it is often used for unapproved uses (off-label). Ciprofloxacin interacts with other drugs, herbal and natural supplements, a characteristic it shares with other widely used antibacterial drugs such as amoxicillin, trimethoprim, azithromycin, cephalexin, and doxycycline.[4]

As of 2011 the FDA has added two black box warnings for this drug in reference to spontaneous tendon ruptures and the fact that ciprofloxacin may cause worsening of myasthenia gravis symptoms, including muscle weakness and breathing problems. Such an adverse reaction is a potentially life-threatening event and may require ventilatory support.[5]

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 7:53 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

Still doing Lyme, babesia, and bartonella treatment. Just started a new med a couple weeks ago- Cipro, mostly to target bartonella. Wow, it's working really well. I'm still really knocked down with these illnesses, but fortunate to be past the bugs and skin/hair/environment issues. No, I am not well, but that other stuff was pure torture. Thanks for asking.

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Yes, Aggi, that's how it was for me. Once I dropped a sewing needle on my bare abdomen/pelvic area and it was magnetically attracted to my body, holding the needle close to that area I could feel the pull. Just one of many strange phenomenae I encountered. The hair issue was maddening. AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 8:36 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Wow Aandraya, this is absolutely mind-blowing for me what you said about the Vicks. I used to put it in my hair every night before bedtime and still do, because it has really helped me on eye brows, around nostrils, ears, mouth etc. to keeping the mites out. Now I usually put Vick Vaporub on top of head and above my right ear and that is exactly where I thought I had that "biofilm", whereas it might be a Vick-film only...

But it really feels like you said, magnetic all of a sudden, then the hair gets all flimsy and like being

covered with something and I also cannot stand getting a single hair in my face. What the heck...

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 7:48 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

There is an OTC Nizoral too, it's lower strength than the prescription. I rotated a bunch of shampoos- both Nizorals, selsun blue, and a couple other OTC dandruff shampoos that had different antifungal ingredients. Dandruff is also a fungus, I also thoroughly dried my hair after washing. Once I tried putting Vicks in my hair-bad idea, impossible to get out. I used to feel like my hair was attacking my face, so strange. I also felt like my body and hair had weird magnetic properties.

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Aggi- Didnt like strands of hair touching my face either. Do you notice your skin is hypersensitive ?AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 8:36 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

The skin issue is beyond strange. The actual hair itself went from being coarse to ultra fine. The hair has changed.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:45:16 AMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Yes, Aggi, that's how it was for me. Once I dropped a sewing needle on my bare abdomen/pelvic area and it was magnetically attracted to my body, holding the needle close to that area I could feel the pull. Just one of many strange phenomenae I encountered. The hair issue was maddening. AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 8:36 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Aggi-Yes, that's the one, so far it's my new miracle antibiotic, wow, what a difference. I herxed on it for about 5-6 days. One important detail- I switched to the generic and it didn't work! 2 days on it and I started feeling worse again, then got the Cipro brand again and felt better after first dose. I'm doing 500mg 2 x a day. LLMDs use it to target Bartonella but it also has activity against Lyme. AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 9:20 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Good news, bad news, glad you're doing better Aandraya !

You just so much deserve it !

Cipro... is that the one ? No side effects your're facing ?

Ciprofloxacin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

"Cipro" redirects here. For the Rome Metro station, see Cipro (Rome Metro).

Not to be confused with Cipralex, a brand name of the antidepressant escitalopram.

Ciprofloxacin

Systematic (IUPAC) name

1-cyclopropyl-6-fluoro-4-oxo-7-(piperazin-1-yl)-quinoline-3-carboxylic acid

Clinical data

Trade names

Ciloxan, Cipro

AHFS/Drugs.com

monograph

MedlinePlus

a688016

Licence data

US FDA:link

Pregnancy cat.

B3 (AU) C (US)

Legal status

Prescription Only (S4) (AU) POM (UK) â„ž-only (US)

Routes

Oral, intravenous, topical (ear drops, eye drops)

Pharmacokinetic data

Bioavailability

69%[1]

Metabolism

Hepatic, including CYP1A2

Half-life

4 hours

Excretion

Renal

Identifiers

CAS number

85721-33-1 Y

ATC code

J01MA02 S01AX13 S02AA15 S03AA07

PubChem

CID 2764

DrugBank

DB00537

ChemSpider

2662 Y

UNII

5E8K9I0O4U Y

KEGG

D00186 Y

ChEBI

CHEBI:100241 Y

ChEMBL

CHEMBL8 Y

NIAID ChemDB

Chemical data

Formula

C17H18FN3O3

Mol. mass

SMILES

eMolecules & PubChem

InChI[show]

InChI=1S/C17H18FN3O3/c18-13-7-11-14(8-15(13)20-5-3-19-4-6-20)21(10-1-2-10)9-12(16(11)22)17(23)24/h7-10,19H,1-6H2,(H,23,24) YKey:MYSWGUAQZAJSOK-UHFFFAOYSA-N Y

Y (what is this?) (verify)

Ciprofloxacin (INN) is a synthetic antibiotic of the fluoroquinolone drug class.[2][3] It is a second-generation fluoroquinolone antibacterial. It kills bacteria by interfering with the enzymes that cause DNA to rewind after being copied, which stops synthesis of DNA and of protein.

Ciprofloxacin was first patented in 1983 by Bayer A.G. and subsequently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1987. Ciprofloxacin has 12 FDA-approved human uses and other veterinary uses, but it is often used for unapproved uses (off-label). Ciprofloxacin interacts with other drugs, herbal and natural supplements, a characteristic it shares with other widely used antibacterial drugs such as amoxicillin, trimethoprim, azithromycin, cephalexin, and doxycycline.[4]

As of 2011 the FDA has added two black box warnings for this drug in reference to spontaneous tendon ruptures and the fact that ciprofloxacin may cause worsening of myasthenia gravis symptoms, including muscle weakness and breathing problems. Such an adverse reaction is a potentially life-threatening event and may require ventilatory support.[5]

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 7:53 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

Still doing Lyme, babesia, and bartonella treatment. Just started a new med a couple weeks ago- Cipro, mostly to target bartonella. Wow, it's working really well. I'm still really knocked down with these illnesses, but fortunate to be past the bugs and skin/hair/environment issues. No, I am not well, but that other stuff was pure torture. Thanks for asking.

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Yes, like I said, hair in my face is making me mad now. That's another Bartonella sign, isn't it ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:46 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi- Didnt like strands of hair touching my face either. Do you notice your skin is hypersensitive ?

Aandraya

On Apr 18, 2012, at 8:36 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Once again please be aware of black box warnings.

http://www.webmd.com/osteoarthritis/news/20080708/fda-warning-cipro-may-rupture-\

tendons

> >>

> >>>

> >>> Hi Kajay,

> >>> Is there anything particular you keep using for the biofilm ? It

> >>> is on one side of my hair only, but whatever is left, be it mites

> >>> or fungus or bacteria, seems to detect me via this biofilm in my

> >>> hair and then the hair just feels like being alive... hate that

> >>> feeling! Everything got a lot better with the doxy, but I can't

> >>> get rid of that.

> >>>

> >>> Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>

> >>> An: " bird mites@groupscom " <bird mites >

> >>> Gesendet: 0:27 Sonntag, 15.April 2012

> >>> Betreff: Evening Primrose specifics

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented

> >>> with many brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300

> >>> mg) Twinlabs brand and during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always

> >>> took it at night but now know that since it is a slight stimulant

> >>> I should probably have taken it in the morning, or split the

> >>> dosage between morning and night.

> >>>

> >>> The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I

> >>> walked out one May morning and noticed I could breathe without

> >>> sneezing for the first spring since I was preadolescent. That's a

> >>> long time to suffer debilitating allergies - preadolescence to

> >>> premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were gone. I could even

> >>> run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to about

> >>> three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause

> >>> that is, I could go longer periods without the evening primrose

> >>> and got up to about six months between treatments. I would buy a

> >>> bottle, take it regularly, run out, and not buy any more, and not

> >>> have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory symptoms at all.

> >>> Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process. I

> >>> had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for

> >>> premenopause and menopause.

> >>>

> >>> I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got

> >>> so I only had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In

> >>> the past year my allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take

> >>> two or three capsules a week for maintenance.

> >>>

> >>> I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between

> >>> brands - until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods

> >>> company's mission is simple: high quality and low prices.

> >>>

> >>> I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent

> >>> as two or maybe three other branded capsules of the same size.

> >>> Since Super Primrose prices are competitive, that in effect makes

> >>> them cost half as much as the competition - at least.

> >>>

> >>> When I am ready to buy, I just google " 1300 super primrose " and I

> >>> never pay over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is

> >>> quite reasonable.

> >>>

> >>> Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my

> >>> respiratory allergy symptoms. I still have contact allergic

> >>> reactions to animals, but I now know that is probably because

> >>> their " pets " are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I have to keep

> >>> my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten

> >>> alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away

> >>> as I continue to clear my body of this pestilence.

> >>>

> >>> kajay

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Try floating some strands of hair in water in a well lit area and see if there are little nodules along the hair strand. I had them.AaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 10:51 AM, Goldstein@... wrote:

The skin issue is beyond strange. The actual hair itself went from being coarse to ultra fine. The hair has changed.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:45:16 AMSubject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 21:58 Montag, 16.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose

specifics

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Aggi-Hair can have fungal infections and I suspect that had something to do with it. Along with the Nizoral and my intensive Lyme treatment those symptoms are long gone. I do believe it was infected hair shafts- I saw little nodules on my hair, looked kind of like a chain. Similar to a hair infection called Piedra Blanca. Yes, my hair was alive though. Of course no dermatologist would take me seriously but one did prescribe me the Nizoral.AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Yes, like I said, hair in my face is making me mad now. That's another Bartonella sign, isn't it ?

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 17:46 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi- Didnt like strands of hair touching my face either. Do you notice your skin is hypersensitive ?

Aandraya

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay

Guest guest

Hi Kajay, sorry, but I am playing catch up, but why are you taking the evening

primrose? Is it for your allergies or for issues due to mites? And I know that

several posters have mentioned biofilm, but I don't know what that is...

Could you please help me understand.

Many thanks, Terry

>

> Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many

brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and

during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that

since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning,

or split the dosage between morning and night.

>

> The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out

one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first

spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating

allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were

gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to

about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause that is, I

could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six

months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and

not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory

symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process.

I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause

and menopause.

>

>

> I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only

had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my

allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week

for maintenance.

>

>

> I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands - until

I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is simple: high

quality and low prices.

>

>

> I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or

maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices

are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition

- at least.

>

>

> When I am ready to buy, I just google " 1300 super primrose " and I never pay

over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable.

>

>

> Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy

symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know

that is probably because their " pets " are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I

have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten

alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue

to clear my body of this pestilence.

>

> kajay

>

Guest guest

Hi, Terry, No problem.Initially,

I took it for night sweats associated with premenopause, then menopause, and it completely controlled all menopause related symptoms. I

never had the mood swings either. But the first spring I took it, I noticed my respiratory allergy symptoms were gone. I have taken it ever since for that.I

got birdmites (I think) in 1988 and beetles and morg in 1997. For as long as I have been sick, I have never had brain fog, although sleep is impossible without meds (50mg Seroquel to "turn off" my skin). I think almost everyone else here has had brain fog, some so badly they could not work. While the sleep has impeded my critical thinking, I have never

had anything like brain fog per se. It is the only thing

I know I have done differently than most of the rest of the general population, as well as, probably, those in this group. I am one of few I

know of who has never had brain fog. Is that a coincidence? Maybe, but I

don't think so. Evening primrose oil's active ingredient is gamma lineoic acid, an essential fatty acid. Fatty acids clean the crap off our cell walls. I think it kept my brain cells clean where those of other sufferers were covered with biofilm. Of course this is a very simplistic theory and even if I'm on the right track, I'm very sure I have the details wrong. What I have right, I think, is taking evening primrose oil...Kajay From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 8:02 PM Subject: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Hi Kajay, sorry, but I am playing catch up, but why are you taking the evening primrose? Is it for your allergies or for issues due to mites? And I know that several posters have mentioned biofilm, but I don't know what that is...

Could you please help me understand.

Many thanks, Terry

>

> Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning, or split the dosage between morning and night.

>

> The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause that is, I could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process. I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause and menopause.

>

>

> I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week for maintenance.

>

>

> I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands - until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is simple: high quality and low prices.

>

>

> I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition - at least.

>

>

> When I am ready to buy, I just google "1300 super primrose" and I never pay over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable.

>

>

> Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know that is probably because their "pets" are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue to clear my body of this pestilence.

>

> kajay

>

Guest guest

Thank you for your posting. I think that your theory may be very sound.

Evening Primrose is not one of the standard supplements to take and that

combined with the lack of brain fog (of which I do have and have never taken

EP)...could say something about the efficacy of the product. I wonder though if

taking it after brain fog symptoms appear will be helpful or if one had to take

it before hand. I am still going to check it out to see if it will help.

Thanks Terry

> >

> > Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many

brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and

during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that

since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning,

or split the dosage between morning and night.

> >

> > The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out

one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first

spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating

allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were

gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to

about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause that is, I

could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six

months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and

not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory

symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process.

I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause

and menopause.

> >

> >

> > I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only

had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my

allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week

for maintenance.

> >

> >

> > I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands -

until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is

simple: high quality and low prices.

> >

> >

> > I have found that one 1300 mg Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or

maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices

are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition

- at least.

> >

> >

> > When I am ready to buy, I just google " 1300 super primrose " and I never pay

over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable.

> >

> >

> > Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy

symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know

that is probably because their " pets " are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I

have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten

alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue

to clear my body of this pestilence.

> >

> > kajay

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Aandraya,

Been to the pharmacy and purchased a med. shampoo that has the same active ingredient (Ketoconazole)

as Nizoral shampoo. Will also go and get several OTC anti-fungal shampoos and rotate as per your advice.

I will definitely not rub Vick into my hair anymore, hoping to get rid of the problems this way.

Like you said, it's absoluely maddening !

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 18:50 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Evening Primrose specifics

Aggi-

Hair can have fungal infections and I suspect that had something to do with it. Along with the Nizoral and my intensive Lyme treatment those symptoms are long gone. I do believe it was infected hair shafts- I saw little nodules on my hair, looked kind of like a chain. Similar to a hair infection called Piedra Blanca. Yes, my hair was alive though. Of course no dermatologist would take me seriously but one did prescribe me the Nizoral.

Aandraya

On Apr 18, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Aandraya

Aggi-

Aandraya

You doing alright ?

Aandraya

Hi Kajay,

kajay