RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bartonella does this when present with Lyme.AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 6:30 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Now that you've all mentioned these tiny warts....I have got them too and they are all on my neck !

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:53 Dienstag, 17.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

I also have those tiny tiny wart things that started coming with this process. They are mainly on tops of hands for me. Seem to be resolving with treatment. This is my theory that all of the skin stuff we experience is Bartonella (there are many types of Bart and new being discovered all the time; it is THE most expansive infection going on worldwide). So one drug works for one and not the other!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:50:02 AMSubject: Re: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

Remember Aandraya, I had no symptoms either, nothing at all, but still believe I have/had Lyme

and/or co-infections !

Von: birdluvr4evr <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:15 Dienstag, 17.April 2012Betreff: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

I have no health issues or diseases and take no maintenance drugs. In fact, before this you couldn't get me to take meds. I had been seeing a wonderful nutritionist for 2 years and feel like I am healthier than I have ever been. I eat healthy, lots of greens, many from my garden, mostly organic - non-gmo foods, very little dairy, Almond milk. I am active, go to water aerobics at the Y & ride my bicycle. I have regular checkups, for whatever they are worth. AHA!! I have been developing warty like things on my face in front of my ears, around my hairline and on my chest. My doc says she can't remove them because the insurance company will say are cosmetic so I planned to make an appointment with a surgeon I used to work for and have them burned off. I'll have to pay because it's outside my plan. I have tried removing themself with wart remover but it's a very-slow process. Now I don't want to do it because I'm afraid the mites will get in

them. > > >> > > >Does anyone know how long this can take? I sent the specimens a > > week & a half ago. I know they received it because I have a delivery > > confirmation. I had so hoped to have heard by now but haven't so I > > called and left a message but haven't had a returned call yet, > > either. I know their urgency is not my emergency. But!!> > > >> > >> >> >>

Guest guest

I feel the same way, Aggi, It was the bugs and skin lesions that lead me to find out I had Lyme, I had no pain except headaches for years and I knew nothing of Lyme since I had lived in Chicago for 25 yrs.AandrayaOn Apr 18, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

I can believe so, too ! Perhaps I should be grateful for the mites, because they made me aware of

what was under the surface..., haha

And yes, I am very much on alert for the slightest symptom since dealing with this crap !

Von: Aandraya <aandraya@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 8:08 Mittwoch, 18.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

Aggi-

Yeah, Lyme and coinfection symptoms vary greatly and I believe you addressed these infections early on before they really knocked you down. Watch for symptoms because if not fully treated relapse is likely.

Aandraya

On Apr 17, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Remember Aandraya, I had no symptoms either, nothing at all, but still believe I have/had Lyme

and/or co-infections !

Von: birdluvr4evr <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:15 Dienstag, 17.April 2012Betreff: Re: Turn around time for Entomology reports

I have no health issues or diseases and take no maintenance drugs. In fact, before this you couldn't get me to take meds. I had been seeing a wonderful nutritionist for 2 years and feel like I am healthier than I have ever been. I eat healthy, lots of greens, many from my garden, mostly organic - non-gmo foods, very little dairy, Almond milk. I am active, go to water aerobics at the Y & ride my bicycle. I have regular checkups, for whatever they are worth. AHA!! I have been developing warty like things on my face in front of my ears, around my hairline and on my chest. My doc says she can't remove them because the insurance company will say are cosmetic so I planned to make an appointment with a surgeon I used to work for and have them burned off. I'll have to pay because it's outside my plan. I have tried removing themself with wart remover but it's a very-slow process. Now I don't want to do it because I'm afraid the mites will get in

them. > > >> > > >Does anyone know how long this can take? I sent the specimens a > > week & a half ago. I know they received it because I have a delivery > > confirmation. I had so hoped to have heard by now but haven't so I > > called and left a message

but haven't had a returned call yet, > > either. I know their urgency is not my emergency. But!!> > > >> > >> >> >>