RemedySpot.com

New products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well.

's oil multi purpose cleaner, it has coconut oil and other natural

ingredients. I switch back and forth with Lysol complete. Calm coat for horses

is great for relief from the bite. Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4

mil plastic. Wow what a difference. My vinyl covers on old one ripped and I

suffered the consequences. Also old couch is gone got a leather one from a

friend. The peace of mind alone is wonderful. I have been bombing also. Had a

few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer June 4th. I can't wait.

It's going on a year when this nightmare began. I am over the bites and severe

hives. I look at my body and will never understand why or how this happened. I

live on a horse farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll

over. As usual it's my clothes. They are worse when I keep them in bins. Moth

balls never worked for me. I guess it's back to soaking 36 plus hours. This

blows! I want to hurt the people that say everything happens for a reason. I try

to be a decent human being and I still feel I am being punished and these other

a holes on the planet treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There

better be a prize for us at the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I

get confused and I don't understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I

feel terrible for even thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this

experience is. It complete torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a

thread. I am a recovering alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head.

Sorry I needed to vent. Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am

grateful I found you

Guest guest

It is perfectly okay to vent alaire. Who else would know intimately what you are going through. We do. We've been there. It is difficult to control fear thoughts - but you are making good strides and discovering some things that work for you. We keep trying new things. Moth balls never worked for me either. Kajay's website was such a profound idea because there really is no place else that I know of that lists all the things people have tried and what their results are. I love this site, but it is hard to look up topics in a way. My good friend just reminded me that it is all about forgiveness... but that is easier said than done! We have to forgive ourselves first. That is a difficult one for most of us.From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:43:13 PMSubject: New productsHey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well. 's oil multi purpose cleaner, it has coconut oil and other natural ingredients. I switch back and forth with Lysol complete. Calm coat for horses is great for relief from the bite. Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4 mil plastic. Wow what a difference. My vinyl covers on old one ripped and I suffered the consequences. Also old couch is gone got a leather one from a friend. The peace of mind alone is wonderful. I have been bombing also. Had a few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer June 4th. I can't wait. It's going on a year when this nightmare began. I am over the bites and severe hives. I look at my body and will never understand why or how this happened. I live on a horse farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll over. As usual it's my clothes. They are worse when I keep them in bins. Moth balls never worked for me. I guess it's back to soaking 36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the people that say everything happens for a reason. I try to be a decent human being and I still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the planet treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There better be a prize for us at the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I get confused and I don't understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed to vent. Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful I found you------------------------------------

Guest guest

Alaire-I had to soak my clothes for hours at a time too. I used Dr. Bonner's peppermint soap and added borax and arm and hammer detergent to wash. For a while I wore no cotton at all. Which doctor are you seeing? Aren't you in Europe?AandrayaOn Apr 17, 2012, at 4:43 PM, alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well. 's oil multi purpose cleaner, it has coconut oil and other natural ingredients. I switch back and forth with Lysol complete. Calm coat for horses is great for relief from the bite. Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4 mil plastic. Wow what a difference. My vinyl covers on old one ripped and I suffered the consequences. Also old couch is gone got a leather one from a friend. The peace of mind alone is wonderful. I have been bombing also. Had a few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer June 4th. I can't wait. It's going on a year when this nightmare began. I am over the bites and severe hives. I look at my body and will never understand why or how this happened. I live on a horse farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll over. As usual it's my clothes. They are worse when I keep them in bins. Moth balls never worked for me. I guess it's back to soaking

36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the people that say everything happens for a reason. I try to be a decent human being and I still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the planet treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There better be a prize for us at the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I get confused and I don't understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed to vent. Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful I found you

Guest guest

I'm in Alabama. Thanks

>

> > Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work

> > well. 's oil multi purpose cleaner, it has coconut oil and

> > other natural ingredients. I switch back and forth with Lysol

> > complete. Calm coat for horses is great for relief from the bite.

> > Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4 mil plastic. Wow what

> > a difference. My vinyl covers on old one ripped and I suffered the

> > consequences. Also old couch is gone got a leather one from a

> > friend. The peace of mind alone is wonderful. I have been bombing

> > also. Had a few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer

> > June 4th. I can't wait. It's going on a year when this nightmare

> > began. I am over the bites and severe hives. I look at my body and

> > will never understand why or how this happened. I live on a horse

> > farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll

> > over. As usual it's my clothes. They are worse when I keep them in

> > bins. Moth balls never worked for me. I guess it's back to soaking

> > 36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the people that say

> > everything happens for a reason. I try to be a decent human being

> > and I still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the

> > planet treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There

> > better be a prize for us at the end. I hate when I get mad at god

> > for this. I get confused and I don't understand, but it is him that

> > gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even thinking negatively.

> > Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete torture.

> > Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering

> > alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed

> > to vent. Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful

> > I found you

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

The calm coat is eucalyptus. I use dr. Teals epsom salt with eucalyptus and

liquid Epsom with lavender. Very soothing to bites

> >

> >>It is perfectly okay to vent alaire. Who else would know intimately what you

are going through. We do. We've been there. It is difficult to control fear

thoughts - but you are making good strides and discovering some things that work

for you. We keep trying new things. Moth balls never worked for me either.

Kajay's website was such a profound idea because there really is no place else

that I know of that lists all the things people have tried and what their

results are. I love this site, but it is hard to look up topics in a way.

> >>

> >>

> >>My good friend just reminded me that it is all about forgiveness... but that

is easier said than done! We have to forgive ourselves first. That is a

difficult one for most of us.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> New products

> >>

> >>Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well.

is great for relief from the bite. Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4

few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer June 4th. I can't wait.

live on a horse farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll

balls never worked for me. I

> guess

> > it's back to soaking 36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the people

that say everything happens for a reason. I try to be a decent human being and I

still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the planet treat

people like crap and never suffer for shit. There better be a prize for us at

the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I get confused and I don't

understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even

thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete

torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering

alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed to vent.

Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful I found you

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>------------------------------------

> >>

> >>

Guest guest

Let us know if you keep getting good results with that product, cause it sounds much easier than the other options if it works!

KR

Cecilia

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:43 AMSubject: Re: New products

I am sorry for the suffering of the people here. I don't much about any of you, and I feel sad that many of you I would never have gotten to "begin" to know had it not been for these tragedies we are dealing with. But strength is found in numbers...so this must help keep us strong. I just wanted to throw in my two cents on laundry. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have found a laundry additive on this cedar web site. It says you can use this (about 2 tbsps per large load) in your wash and the water does not need to be hot, there is no soaking needed and you dry as you would normally. I bought some and have washed some of my clothes using it. So far, no problems. I washed my clothes and packed them before taking off to a hotel for a few days. I had to finish my taxes in peace. And I have not had any problems with any of my clothing. In fact, some of clothes that I had washed using Borax and Ammonia on hot water, may have still retained some

mites. But not positive. So, I will continue posting my results. It sure helps when you just have to throw in a couple of tablespoons of this cedar product and then wash your clothes on any temperature you like. Sigh....reminds me of the good ol days...Terry> > >> > >>It is perfectly okay to vent alaire. Who else would know intimately what you are going through. We do. We've been there. It is difficult to control fear thoughts - but you are making good strides and discovering some things that work for you. We keep trying new things. Moth balls never worked for me either. Kajay's website was such a profound idea because there really is no place else that I know of that lists all the things people have tried and what their results are. I love this site, but it is hard to look up topics in a

way. > > >>> > >>> > >>My good friend just reminded me that it is all about forgiveness... but that is easier said than done! We have to forgive ourselves first. That is a difficult one for most of us. > > >>> > >>> > >> > > >>> > >> New products > > >>> > >>Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well. 's oil multi purpose cleaner, it has coconut oil and other natural ingredients. I

switch back and forth with Lysol complete. Calm coat for horses is great for relief from the bite. Finally got a new mattress and wrapped with 4 mil plastic. Wow what a difference. My vinyl covers on old one ripped and I suffered the consequences. Also old couch is gone got a leather one from a friend. The peace of mind alone is wonderful. I have been bombing also. Had a few terrible days. My doc appt is finally getting closer June 4th. I can't wait. It's going on a year when this nightmare began. I am over the bites and severe hives. I look at my body and will never understand why or how this happened. I live on a horse farm and worked up there all day on Sunday and got chomped onAll over. As usual it's my clothes. They are worse when I keep them in bins. Moth balls never worked for me. I> > guess> > > it's back to soaking 36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the people that say everything happens for a reason. I try to be a

decent human being and I still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the planet treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There better be a prize for us at the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I get confused and I don't understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed to vent. Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful I found you > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>------------------------------------ > > >>> > >>

Guest guest

You can be sure I will!!!

Terry

> > > >

> > > >>It is perfectly okay to vent alaire. Who else would know intimately what

you are going through. We do. We've been there. It is difficult to control fear

thoughts - but you are making good strides and discovering some things that work

for you. We keep trying new things. Moth balls never worked for me either.

Kajay's website was such a profound idea because there really is no place else

that I know of that lists all the things people have tried and what their

results are. I love this site, but it is hard to look up topics in a way.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>My good friend just reminded me that it is all about forgiveness... but

that is easier said than done! We have to forgive ourselves first. That is a

difficult one for most of us.

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >> New products

> > > >>

> > > >>Hey everybody, I have found a couple new produts that seem to work well.

balls never worked for me. I

> > > guess

> > > > it's back to soaking 36 plus hours. This blows! I want to hurt the

people that say everything happens for a reason. I try to be a decent human

being and I still feel I am being punished and these other a holes on the planet

treat people like crap and never suffer for shit. There better be a prize for us

at the end. I hate when I get mad at god for this. I get confused and I don't

understand, but it is him that gets me through. Then I feel terrible for even

thinking negatively. Nobody knows how terrifying this experience is. It complete

torture. Most of the time I am hanging on by a thread. I am a recovering

alcoholic and this crap really screws with my head. Sorry I needed to vent.

Thinking and praying for all of you and again I am grateful I found you

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > > >>------------------------------------

> > > >>

> > > >>