RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had the blacks specks and colored fibers both. Still have fibers. :( Have used lint roller often Jess. I think the black specks are Bartonella related.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:06:15 AMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersI never experienced fibers, lots of black specks though>> Hi everyone,> > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers all over you?> > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, bed> sheets, scalp, etc?> > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> incredibly tiny.> > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest> findings, the colored fibers.> > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it been like.> > Jess>------------------------------------

Guest guest

It could be fungal; really don't know, but Aandraya got rid of specks after treating Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia and fungal.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:16:47 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersWhy would the black specks be related to Bartonella? I don't understand. Can you explain please.Terry > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers all over you? > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, bed > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some > > incredibly tiny. > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it been like. > > > > Jess > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

's right, I had all that in my skin and more. Only people with Lyme and coinfections get them. The specks are probably fungal.AandrayaOn Apr 22, 2012, at 10:53 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

It could be fungal; really don't know, but Aandraya got rid of specks after treating Lyme, Bartonella, Babesia and fungal.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:16:47 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersWhy would the black specks be related to Bartonella? I don't understand. Can you explain please.Terry > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers all over you? > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, bed > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some > > incredibly tiny. > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it been like. > > > > Jess > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------ > >

Guest guest

Mold spores. They aren't mites.AandrayaOn Apr 22, 2012, at 9:15 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

I have lots of black specs...everywhere. Even cough them up. I figured they were dead mites...do you know what the black specs were/are?

Terry

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers all over you?

> >

> > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, bed

> > sheets, scalp, etc?

> >

> > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > incredibly tiny.

> >

> > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest

> > findings, the colored fibers.

> >

> > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it been like.

> >

> > Jess

> >

>

Guest guest

I think you'll find them once you're away from home for a while. Try putting some lotion(not oil) on your skin and see if you produce anything.AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 12:21 AM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Okay, I am not getting it I guess. I know I have bird mites. A friend of mind picked up a bird cage that I had, which I cleaned and then took outside. When she put her birds in it they became infested with mites. She had to kill them all by dusting the birds with Sevin dust. I asked her to capture some of the dead ones so I could show it to the PCO as proof I have mites. But I also have these little black specks. But I don't get them unless I am at my house. I went over there today to pick up somethings and before I knew it I was scratching and they got up my leg and I once again found these little black specks on me. After I got rid of them, I stopped feeling itchy. So that doesn't really sound like fungi, because then it would continue even away from home, right??

I am so confused...

Terry

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > >

> > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers all over you?

> > >

> > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, bed

> > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > >

> > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > > incredibly tiny.

> > >

> > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest

> > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > >

> > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it been like.

> > >

> > > Jess

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

TerryIs there a long waiting list to see a LLMD? Maybe there is another LLMD who does not have such a long wait. Or you could start with one and continue with the other. I think it would be fine to go to your daughter's wedding if on antibiotics although you might not feel that great. I would try to get on something asap. If I had known what was going on with me 4 years ago I would have gotten on antibiotics much sooner. If you can't get on antibiotics, start doing the MMS baths and spraying the MMS around the house. The thing that is good about MMS is that it does kill fungus as well as other things. Your dog could have them on his/her skin. Marie would be the one to have good recommendations for your dog. Look at old posts from healinghope for recommendations for animals.Here are things Z3 did--she got rid of mites:Hi all,It's been several months now since my husband and I have had any symptoms at all. We've have people at our home all summer and been gradually letting go of all the rituals to prevent mite bites and kill them. Our clothing is back in our dressers, we sleep in our bed as we did previous to the bird mite infestation.We will never know if the bite mites are gone for good... because it is a mysterious situation to say the least. They gradually disappeared from our lives over time. The last bite I had was in my car ~6 months ago. So we suffered from mysterious microscopic clear bird mites for 2 1/2 years in total. They lived in our home and we seemed to leave a trail of them where ever we went. The most horrifying part was that they infected us with some microorganism which attracted biting bites to us where ever we went. It was just like having scabies except that it didn't go away with medical tx and the bites never bite us in the places where scabies bite and the bites rarely even itched. Instead the bites were like the prick of a sharp needle and left what looked like tiny red hard spider bites all over our bodies, which frequently lasted for months and months. Something about 1 bite seemed to attack more bites to the area. We had several of these bites biopsied because the MD's were concerned it may be a contagious folliculiis rather than mites. 4 out of 4 biopsies over 2 years came back as bites. So what may have helped us beat this mite mare:* Months of doxycycline 3 times per day, alternated with Months of Bactim DS 2 times per day* Spraying white vinegar and then spraying hydrogen peroxide on the bites frequently.* Rubbing benzyl peroxide into our skin every place where bites had been until completely healed.* Sterifab on things that could not be treated with vinegar, then peroxide,* Sterilizing every possible part of our house and car every way possible for over 2 years.*Colon cleanses 1 time a month*Ironing all clothes and linens after washing*Stick carpet tape around bedWhat did not help:* Diet changes (only temporary help, no lasting help)* Supplements (only temporary help, no lasting help)* Dr. Staninger's protocol (HUGE waste of money and energy/time)*IR saunas* Roache Proof* Internal vinegar* Internal baking powder*homeopathics (only temporary help, not a cure)*Baths with different cures (only temporary)* a million other things tried because we followed every possible suggestion no matter how expensive or time consuming*heating the house (temporary)* CO2 in the cars (temporary) This is from Zoe (Z3)From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 5:14:35 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersAandraya, did the specks itch? There are times when I can almost feel something moving on me...and not to be indecent here (but I have itched in some "unmentionable" areas and when I use a tissue I see these tiny little black specks. After I remove them, it stops itching. Could this be fungi? And do you think my little dog could have them on her skin? What did you do to get rid of them? I am waiting to see an LLMD, but it could be a long time before I can see him. And my daughter's wedding is coming up in just two months and I have not been able to help her and I am so worried I won't even be able to attend...I feel so horrible about all of this...If there is anything I can do now that would be great. Should I start the Doxy? Should I start the other antibiotic that was posted online? I just don't know what to do.Terry> > > >> > > > Hi everyone,> > > >> > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers > > all over you?> > > >> > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes, > > bed> > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > >> > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> > > > incredibly tiny.> > > >> > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest> > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > >> > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it > > been like.> > > >> > > > Jess> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------------> > >> > >

Guest guest

You may or may not have mites. The black specks are found on some people with Lyme disease, they may be fungal in nature. Did you talk to Dr. Klinghardt or his office manager? I treated with multiple antibiotics that target Lyme, bartonella, and babesia. I still am treating but don't have the skin issues now. It's all treatable.AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 6:59 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Are you telling me then that the black specks which I suddenly will get in my throat and spit out and other parts of my body could be a fungus and not mites?? I have noticed that as soon as I get out of the shower and use a lotion that I have these little black specks that suddenly appear on me...is that fungi?? How did you get treated? Who treated you? I spoke with the triage nurse today who told me that they have a very naturalistic approach to whole body treatment and they don't want to see me unless I fit in with their patient population. He did not want to talk to me on the cell phone for very long as he said that is bad for us....so I am to call him back tomorrow to see if I could become a patient. He did not have much time to talk today. He felt much better when I told him that I was having the treatment done at the house using organic products. He said that he was sure we could work something out. I will have to look up the organization that Dr. Klinghardt has

started. It sounds very interesting. But this whole fungi thing is very upsetting to me. If it starts to affect me when I am not at home, then that will be really bad. I have been away for over a week now. And I am mostly just exhausted. I also start scratching when I am at home. Do you think that is still mites? I just don't know what to do.

Terry

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > >

> > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > fibers all over you?

> > > > >

> > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > clothes, bed

> > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > >

> > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > >

> > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest

> > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it

> > been like.

> > > > >

> > > > > Jess

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Doxy would be a good start and may get it under control. The WA Lyme organization would have the names of LLMDs.AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 7:14 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Aandraya, did the specks itch? There are times when I can almost feel something moving on me...and not to be indecent here (but I have itched in some "unmentionable" areas and when I use a tissue I see these tiny little black specks. After I remove them, it stops itching. Could this be fungi? And do you think my little dog could have them on her skin? What did you do to get rid of them? I am waiting to see an LLMD, but it could be a long time before I can see him. And my daughter's wedding is coming up in just two months and I have not been able to help her and I am so worried I won't even be able to attend...I feel so horrible about all of this...If there is anything I can do now that would be great. Should I start the Doxy? Should I start the other antibiotic that was posted online? I just don't know what to do.

Terry

> > > >

> > > > Hi everyone,

> > > >

> > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers

> > all over you?

> > > >

> > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes,

> > bed

> > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > >

> > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > >

> > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest

> > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > >

> > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it

> > been like.

> > > >

> > > > Jess

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

I had a lot of itching and hypersensitive skin.AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 7:14 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Aandraya, did the specks itch? There are times when I can almost feel something moving on me...and not to be indecent here (but I have itched in some "unmentionable" areas and when I use a tissue I see these tiny little black specks. After I remove them, it stops itching. Could this be fungi? And do you think my little dog could have them on her skin? What did you do to get rid of them? I am waiting to see an LLMD, but it could be a long time before I can see him. And my daughter's wedding is coming up in just two months and I have not been able to help her and I am so worried I won't even be able to attend...I feel so horrible about all of this...If there is anything I can do now that would be great. Should I start the Doxy? Should I start the other antibiotic that was posted online? I just don't know what to do.

Terry

> > > >

> > > > Hi everyone,

> > > >

> > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue fibers

> > all over you?

> > > >

> > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, clothes,

> > bed

> > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > >

> > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > >

> > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the biggest

> > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > >

> > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it

> > been like.

> > > >

> > > > Jess

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------------

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

I started with 100 mg 2x/day; then LLMD bumped me up to 200 mg 2x/day. Be sure to get capsules, not the pill form. Capsules are easier on the tummy.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 8:54:18 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersI know there was a site you posted where I could order the doxy. I have also written a request to my Endocrinologist asking for help. But she is in San Diego so not sure how much she can do. I don't really know how much to order though and how much to take. Are there directions on the site for that?Thanks so much, Terry> > > > > >> > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > >> > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > fibers> > > > all over you?> > > > > >> > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > clothes,> > > > bed> > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > >> > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > >> > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > biggest> > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > >> > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it> > > > been like.> > > > > >> > > > > > Jess> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >> > > > >

Guest guest

No, I don't mind. The higher mg/day is the actual dose for Lyme, not 100 mg 2/day. Some have to start off with the lower dose because of herxing I'm guessing.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 9:56:28 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersI just placed my order with the online order site that had been posted here earlier. I believe they are capsules. That is what they look like. Possibly time released from what it says from the description. Why were you bumped up to 200? If you don't mind my asking you...Terry > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > fibers > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > clothes, > > > > > bed > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > biggest > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry-The marks are from Lyme/bartonella, I had those too. All this resolves with the correct treatment. The black specks too. AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 10:43 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Aandraya, I am so confused. To tell you the truth, I never see them moving. What I do see on me all the time, are these little round black dots. They don't move. They just are there. But some how they get inside my throat and my nose and my nose will bleed when I blow it. And it takes me sometimes an hour for me to clear my throat of this stuff by constantly gargling and spitting. How do these fungi get on you. And does it itch? I always seem to itch. But I also have bite marks on me, mostly on my stomach and my chest. Little tiny red dots. Does that sound like fungus?

Terry

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > fibers all over you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > clothes, bed

> > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long,

> > some

> > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > biggest

> > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it

> > > > been like.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry, this sounds a lot like what I had, and these were no longer

mites, these came after the mites or with them. I think this is the

most unbelievable part of the disease, I still don't know what they

were, but they seemed to be fungal organisms that behave like

insects or arthropods in many ways. I remember finding dark moldy

spots on my wooden floor, and when I'd step on them, I'd get some

horribly painful pricks on my soles. Then I would also see white and

yellow fungal spots on the floor and ceiling that seemed to change

spots, then congregated at the entrance spots in my room. Some were

invisible at times, but other times appeared like black spots, and

when they entered the skin, it felt like a tiny pin was entering my

skin.

This is going to sound very strange, but at some point, these fungal

things started to take over small objects and move with them, like

small pieces of paper, rubber bands, safety pins, plastic, vinyl,

etc. I'd find a bunch of small trinkets all together congregated in

one corner of my room, even though I had never put them together.

One time I had cut a some vinyl to wrap all my clothes, and there I

left little pieces on my desk. The fungal organisms took over them.

I would see them somewhere on the floor, and 10 minutes later they

were somewhere else. So I decided to spray a piece of infested vinyl

with 99 grade alcohol, and that killed the fungus and then I could

actually see it. The vinyl turned dark and there were fungal spots

in it, so I was able to see the organism ( I'm attaching a picture

of that piece of vinyl, it's a bad picture and too small but you can

see some nasty stuff in it. That stuff was invisible until I sprayed

it with alcohol.) I think that's the organism we're fighting. It can

penetrate any surface and it can go into your digestive tract. I

know it sounds crazy, but I had it and it was the worst nightmare.

It would also get into my food, especially fruit and peanut butter,

there were days where I couldn't eat anything because everything I

took out, they would immediately jump into it.

Here are the pictures: http://i.imgur.com/i68J3.jpg?1

I think you might have already gotten the disease, whether lyme,

morgellons, or whatever that is. If you can afford it, you should

probably see one of the doctors who treats this. I was recommended a

doctor for Morgellons in DC, if you want the name I can send it to

your personal acct.

All the best,

Jess

On 4/23/2012 10:43 PM, mitesbegone wrote:

Aandraya, I am so confused. To tell you the truth, I never

see them moving. What I do see on me all the time, are

these little round black dots. They don't move. They just

are there. But some how they get inside my throat and my

nose and my nose will bleed when I blow it. And it takes

me sometimes an hour for me to clear my throat of this

stuff by constantly gargling and spitting. How do these

fungi get on you. And does it itch? I always seem to itch.

But I also have bite marks on me, mostly on my stomach and

my chest. Little tiny red dots. Does that sound like

fungus?to

Terry

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was wondering how

many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > fibers all over you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone tried

running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > clothes, bed

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the

lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > > > > thousands, of black,

red and blue fibers. Some very long,

> > some

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on

Morgellons and this was one of the

> > biggest

> > > > > > > findings, the colored

fibers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just curious about who

else has this symptom and what has it

> > > > been like.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

google itFrom: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 10:13:36 PMSubject: Re: black, red and blue fibersI seem to have come across that word before "herxing". Could you explain that for me please. Did you have to deal with that?Terry > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > fibers > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > clothes, > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, it all resolves with an effective Lyme treatment.AandrayaOn Apr 24, 2012, at 12:20 AM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

Really? They aren't bite marks then? I thought that is what they were, although I have never seen anything biting me..well except for one time when I got out of the shower and I looked down because something was stinging me and it was a mite. I pulled it off my skin. It had latched onto me. So I assumed all of the other little red dots and blotches were due to mites. And I also have this sort of reddish rash all over my arms. I used to have it on my neck but it has been clearing up since I have not been home.

So if I start the doxy, that should help me out a lot then. I sure hope so. But just to be sure, I am proceeding with the cedar treatment of my home.

I guess when I showed the PCO all of these little dots, he just kept saying it was some kind of dirt. Except for the one I pulled off me, which he said was some kind of squished critter.

This is sort of amazing....Kind of like a "Eureka" moment.

So once you started treatment, all the specks and everything went away?

Terry

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > fibers all over you?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > clothes, bed

> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > long,

> > > > some

> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > has it

> > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry, I had horrific days most of the time, then there were days you could hardly feel their presence

(probably just that one day they are digesting our blood). Then the next day after a good day has been usually very very bad though.

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 5:57 Dienstag, 24.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Really? Well, I am hoping that maybe the mites are gone. Although after my friend's birds just got mites from a cage I gave her I am not so sure. Did you have days where it didn't seem so bad and then days where it was awful? I mean, I went to my house and went inside and everything seemed okay. Then I went into my garage and got bit...but come to think of it, I was going through a box of clothes so maybe there were mites inside that box....and maybe my house is clean of mites....well that would be a huge relief. Did you see the little black dots everywhere? Even inside of you?Thanks, Terry> > > > > >> > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > >> > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > fibers> > > > all over you?> > > > > >> > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > clothes,> > > > bed> > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > >> > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers.

Some very long, some> > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > >> > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > biggest> > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > >> > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it> > > > been like.> > > > > >> > > > > > Jess> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > >> > > > >

Guest guest

Terry-200 twice a day is a bacteriocidal dose, 100 twice a day is bacteriostatic- keeps the Lyme spirochetes from reproducing.AandrayaOn Apr 23, 2012, at 11:56 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

I just placed my order with the online order site that had been posted here earlier. I believe they are capsules. That is what they look like. Possibly time released from what it says from the description.

Why were you bumped up to 200?

If you don't mind my asking you...

Terry

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > fibers

> > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > clothes,

> > > > > bed

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of

> > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > biggest

> > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it

> > > > > been like.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Been identified with a blood-sucking mite. The nightmare started off with a bird's nest on top of our office roof.

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:54 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Do you know what you have been attacked by? I just don't know what to think. And yes, sometimes I would have a really quiet day and when that happened I knew the next day was going to be awful.Terry>

> > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > fibers> > > > > all over you?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > clothes,> > > > > bed> > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the >

> > biggest> > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it> > > > > been like.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > >> > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry, if you are interested, I could post my protocol here once more.

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 20:18 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Been identified with a blood-sucking mite. The nightmare started off with a bird's nest on top of our office roof.

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:54 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Do you know what you have been attacked by? I just don't know what to think. And yes, sometimes I would have a really quiet day and when that happened I knew the next day was going to be awful.Terry>

> > > > > >> > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > fibers> > > > > all over you?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > clothes,> > > > > bed> > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the >

> > biggest> > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it> > > > > been like.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > >> > > > > >

Guest guest

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Okay, here it comes:

Mite-Mare

I am a 50 year old female German resident and have been identified with a ‘blood-sucking mite’ in April 2010 by en entomologist of the University in Dusseldorf. The horror started in July 2009 with a bird’s nest on top of the flat roof of my office building. After the birds fled the nest, the mites started getting in through the windows, crawling up my legs and biting my thighs.

The nest was then removed by pest control, all offices treated 4 times with ‘Pyrethrium’, although nothing was found in the traps and on the tapes they had laid down. After the spraying they stated that any living organism in the offices shall be dead now. That wasn’t the case as the biting persisted. Strange enough that I was the only one getting bit by the mites. All my colleagues were not bothered at all. At the time I was still clueless what I was dealing with.

I started my research on the internet and eventually found the page ‘birdmite.org’. From the symptoms and stories of the people there, I figured that I could only have bird mites.

3 different dermatologists meanwhile had diagnosed me with unspecific bites, but could not tell of which parasite. Another dermatologist diagnosed me with ‘scabies’, that was treated with ‘Permethrin’ cream to no avail.

The mites where now in my house, in the car and still in the office. They get in the clothes and this way one just keeps spreading them around. For about 8 months I had had almost entirely sleepness nights, because thousands of mites would attack me during the night. The bites were so painful, that going to sleep was simply impossible. After coming home from work, I used to vacuum and clean the whole house, sprinkled ‘Diathomeus earth’ in all cracks and behind floor boards and over the mattress of the bed. Couches and car seats were sprayed with isopropyl alcohol 70%. I also used the alcohol as a spot-on spray on my body. It seemed to be the only substance killing the mites instantly.

Meanwhile I was highly depressed and suicidal, a full-time job, all the washing/ironing and cleaning in combination with a lack of sleep, took it’s toll. The situation had not improved and I lost hope of ever winning this battle.

In April 2010 I finally captured a living example of a mite on a clear tape, that was identified as a blood-sucking mite. I then joined the bird mite forum of birdmite.org and started reading and learning.

1) The first thing I learned was that mites do not like sulfur. I ordered sulfur capsules 1000 mg online and started taking 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps on the night, 4000 mg in total. In addition, I purchased sulfur soap and foam bath from the pharmacy which I used on a daily basis. This was the first turning point in getting better.

The mites on scalp and hair I treated with a mixture of concentrated white vinegar and water at a 60 : 40 ratio. Sprayed on in the morning after normal hair wash and on the night before going to bed for 7 days eliminated the mites there. Cheap plus efficient !

2) One member on the forum recommended ‘Lysol’ complete clean, which I used for cleaning and spraying on floors, walls and ceilings and also added as a conditioner in the washing machine. This was the second milestone and even more effective than the sulfur.The active ingredient in Lysol is benzalkonium chloride. The equivalent to Lysol is called “Dettol†in the UK, “Sagrotan†in Germany.

3) I found a company in Holland selling natural predators for bird mites, a mite with the latin name Hypoaspis aculeifer. I purchased 6 cartridges containing nesting material and mites at different development stages, and put those in my car. I was mite-free there after about 6 weeks.

4) Mites seem to thrive happily on fungus and bacteria. I purchased an anti-fungal “Itraconazole†100mg capsules and took one cap in the morning and 1 cap on the night for 2 months. I have noticed a tremendous difference after about 1 week already. I may add that I had a little skin fungus at the time of infestation that probably attracted the mites in the first place. I also never transmitted the mites to any of my relatives, friends or colleagues. Apparently there is always a pre-condition, like a chronic infection. This is why the mites usually torment just one particular person in a family.

5) To fight the bacteria in my body, I switched from the anti-fungal to an antibiotic, Doxycycline 100mg and took 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap on the night for 1 month, being down to a maintenance dosis of 1 cap per day for about 5 weeks now.

Things that were also helpful within in the process:

Keeping used clothes in a sealed container until washing

Using a bag-less vacuum cleaner

Vick vapo rub around hair line, nostrils, mouth, ears, on eye brows and ‘privates’

A repellent that claims to keep mosquitos and ticks away as ticks belong to the same group of acarids than mites.

A diet preventing sugar, coffee, alcohol, dairy products.

Valerian root for being able to go to sleep

After a constant war of 2 ½ years I can proudly state that I am 99% better today.

I sleep peacefully, can focus on my job, and enjoy leisure time again. I am still facing occasional bites, but they are more like mild pin-pricks now. I kept all my belongings and nothing feels infested any longer. I still keep up with my cleaning and washing rituals and keep taking the medication. I will do so until the very last mite has died.

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:45 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Sure, I will take any help I can get. Love to see what worked for you...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > fibers> > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > clothes,> > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > >> > > >

> > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with hundreds of> > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very long, some> > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what has it> > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

>> > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > >> > > > > > >