RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ever heard of these products

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is common with bartonella, people complain all the time of the sensation of bugs coming out of their skin. It does get worse at night. Please tell me what state you're in again, sorry I forgot, Florida? AandrayaOn Apr 22, 2012, at 8:09 PM, birdluvr4evr <no_reply > wrote:

You are kind. I am having a lot of very bad days wondering "where did I get this?" "what is it?". "Who do I go to for help?" Bathing in this and spraying that! It's unreal!!! I feel like someone has put a curse on me. How my happy life changed in one day!!!

What I'm confused about is this. In the first month or so I was able to escape these crawly things for a day or so but not now.

1)I moved from my bed to the sofa bed and had a good night's sleep, the first night, then they found me.

2)I slept in my van a few nights and, though it was uncomfortable, I slept, bug-free. When I decided to bring out my bedding and make it more comfortable, the bugs followed, even though I put everything through the dryer for 45 minutes on high heat.

3)I bought an air-mattress and slept on it bug-free for the 1st night and then they found me.

4)I went to a conference and stayed one glorious night without bugs.

5)one night at 3AM I was delirious from lack of sleep so I sterilized my air-mattress and drug it into my office to sleep. In the morning I woke up with my body covered from head to toe with crawling things. I was traumatized in my body and soul. It was a horrible experiece. All I could say to my husband was "They're coming out of my skin!

6)The other night I went out to dinner with a bunch of girlfriends and about 9PM I began to feel "sproing", "sproing", sproing". They really are coming out of my skin. It is 9:07 right now and they are popping at this very moment. I am totally losing my mind!!!! My doctor thinks it's humorous and is referring me to an allergist. As I sit her with them crawling all over me I can't bear anotehr day!!!!!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Interesting. Hulda 's combo of black walnut hull, cloves, plus other things included, except no wormwood. But lots of other things. The HC combo is for killing parasites at various stages.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ever heard of these products

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi I was reading a post on another site and this sufferer posted about two products she used from the Green Herb in Denver. One was called Nu Trak which she says kept mites out of her internally and another product called Vas-Q-Lar which she said kept them from biting her because it must have made her blood not taste good...Here is their site with the Nu trak product...you can search for the other using their search button...just thought I would make some inquiries.

> > > > >

> > > > > http://www.thegreenherb.com/products/nu-trac

> > > > >

> > > > > Terry

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > >

> > > > >