RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Just Thinking Out Loud

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Aandraya, if you have time to add anything to this, I'd appreciate it. From: Goldstein@...To: "Tim" <bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 1:04:34 AMSubject: Just Thinking Out LoudI was thinking about some of the things I've read over the years about bird mites, transmission of illnesses from mites and other vectors and I'm starting to piece together something that may or may not be of interest or relevant to any of you. But, read on.It seems well known at this point that mites and other vectors like lice, fleas, biting flies and ticks are carrying Lyme Disease, Bartonella, Babesia and a host of other parasites and infections. If you get bit by any of these vectors your likelihood of getting Lyme Disease, Bartonella or another coinfection are likely. Sometimes a person's immune system can overcome and eliminate these infections, and sometimes the infections go into hiding for a long time and manifest at a later time. In the past few years I've been trying to understand some of the worst of my illness symptoms, and whether they are Lyme symptoms or Bartonella or perhaps something else. Lately I'm focusing on Bartonella. I believe my eye symptoms are Bartonella and here is why:1. Bartonella is a bacteria; there are many subtypes now, and the bacteria is evolving and changing. I had an acute infection in the eyes 1-1/2 years ago that was the most painful thing I've ever experienced with my eyes. The thing that got rid of the infection was antibiotic drops and steroid drops. I've continued to get watery eyes, with lots of floaters. I also have a waxy substance on my face that in the past would form false pimples, or papules, that had a clear liquid in them rather than what is contained in a pimple. 2. I noticed that when I recently stopped the antibiotics I had been taking a few weeks ago for the Bartonella (Doxy and Rifampin), the eye symptoms that had improved previously began to come back, which included floaters and watery eyes being the worst of the symptoms in the eyes. I also noticed a tension in neck and shoulder muscles reminiscent of what I had at the beginning of this illness almost 4 years ago. Symptoms worsened without the antibiotics in my system. When I started the antibiotics again those symptoms started to improve. 3. Here is the part that gets pretty strange about these thoughts and my theory. I read recently that Bartonella is found not just in vectors such as ticks, mites, spiders, biting flies, mosquitoes, etc., but also in dust. Bartonella is a bacteria found also in dust. Many people have become infected with something while just doing yard work, or in some cases, while sitting across the table from someone with this same affliction. People with Morgellons have often reported things flying off of them. Could something in the dust be biting us? I used to think it was mites in the dust, but now I am wondering if it is the dust itself with the Bartonella in it that causes the biting symptoms and the crawling.4. From what I am reading from LLMD's such as Dr. Schiller, Bartonella has become the newest fastest growing infectious disease and is increasing at an alarming rate worldwide. Why would it be that Bartonella has become the most prevalent infectious disease throughout the world now? Possibilities included are a) genetic alteration of various bacteria (I read that Bartonella species were developed as bioweapons), B) global warming causing the increase of growth in certain bacterias and fungi c) chemtrail vapors contaminating the environment with this bioweaponized form of Bartonella d) being bit more frequently by ticks or other vectors that are giving us these diseases.After the mites are gone is Bartonella still harbored in the body? The answer to that is yes. Many of the sensations I experience are Bartonella symptoms. Many of the people on this forum only started to get well when they started taking antibiotics, in fact, I'd say the majority of people here. Aandraya had all the typical symptoms of Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. She no longer has fibers or sensations of biting, or crawling or movement on the body as she has been on antibiotics for over 2 years and antifungals as well. If Bartonella is contained in dust (and yes, much of my house dust contains fibers which are blue), it is the dust we have to be careful of. I haven't finished this, but thought I would send it out anyway since this was on my mind today. I couldn't sleep so I'll post it now.