RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, Marie! From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:04 PM Subject: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

Kayjay while still infested cook some borax in with the naptha, bring to boil remove from stove, add borax. Really think bluing will help those still infested too. Especially where fibers are involved.

>

> Had to go to post to the hospital for something else and felt comfortable enough with new primary care manager to mention lyme (didn't use the m word though). He ordered the DNA Borrelia burgdorferi test for me and I got that done, but then I read up on it and realized what those of you who are ahead of me on the Lyme learning curve already knew...it might produce a false positive because I haven't just had this for more than a few days, I might actually have had it for many years. Oh well, at least he ordered it. I couldn't get his predecessor to do more than stare at me blankly if I mentioned anything about either Lyme or Morgellons.

>

>

>

> Still going to the doc in Florida on Tuesday.

>

>

> Also bought some fels naptha. Only have one blender and couldn't find my extra grater - but did have an extra vegetable peeler, which worked great! Drying the first load I used it with - will see if it works with my critters. Will let you know.

>

> Thanks, everyone, for your advice, help, support, and LOVE,

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Can you give the link where you can get bluing again Marie?From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:41:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

Thanks, Marie! From: healinghope <mfrreman@...> bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:04 PM Subject: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

Kayjay while still infested cook some borax in with the naptha, bring to boil remove from stove, add borax. Really think bluing will help those still infested too. Especially where fibers are involved.

>

> Had to go to post to the hospital for something else and felt comfortable enough with new primary care manager to mention lyme (didn't use the m word though). He ordered the DNA Borrelia burgdorferi test for me and I got that done, but then I read up on it and realized what those of you who are ahead of me on the Lyme learning curve already knew...it might produce a false positive because I haven't just had this for more than a few days, I might actually have had it for many years. Oh well, at least he ordered it. I couldn't get his predecessor to do more than stare at me blankly if I mentioned anything about either Lyme or Morgellons.

>

>

>

> Still going to the doc in Florida on Tuesday.

>

>

> Also bought some fels naptha. Only have one blender and couldn't find my extra grater - but did have an extra vegetable peeler, which worked great! Drying the first load I used it with - will see if it works with my critters. Will let you know.

>

> Thanks, everyone, for your advice, help, support, and LOVE,

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Well, what would be left of you would be sparkling clean :-) From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:35 PM Subject: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

Oh thank you so much. Good thing I didn't try to mix up a batch and drink it...LOL

Terry

> > > >

> > > > Had to go to post to the hospital for something else and felt comfortable enough with new primary care manager to mention lyme (didn't use the m word though). He ordered the DNA Borrelia burgdorferi test for me and I got that done, but then I read up on it and realized what those of you who are ahead of me on the Lyme learning curve already knew...it might produce a false positive because I haven't just had this for more than a few days, I might actually have had it for many years. Oh well, at least he ordered it. I couldn't get his predecessor to do more than stare at me blankly if I mentioned anything about either Lyme or Morgellons.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Still going to the doc in Florida on Tuesday.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Also bought some fels naptha. Only have one blender and couldn't find my extra grater - but did have an extra vegetable peeler, which worked great! Drying the first load I used it with - will see if it works with my critters. Will let you know.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks, everyone, for your advice, help, support, and LOVE,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Kajay

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I will... good Marie. I could not remember the name.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:42:49 PMSubject: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc click on your state for stores. http://www.mrsstewart.com/pages/wheretofind.htm--- In bird mites , Goldstein@... wrote:>> Can you give the link where you can get bluing again Marie? > > Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc > > > > > > Kayjay while still infested cook some borax in with the naptha, bring to boil remove from stove, add borax. Really think bluing will help those still infested too. Especially where fibers are involved. > > > > > > Had to go to post to the hospital for something else and felt comfortable enough with new primary care manager to mention lyme (didn't use the m word though). He ordered the DNA Borrelia burgdorferi test for me and I got that done, but then I read up on it and realized what those of you who are ahead of me on the Lyme learning curve already knew...it might produce a false positive because I haven't just had this for more than a few days, I might actually have had it for many years. Oh well, at least he ordered it. I couldn't get his predecessor to do more than stare at me blankly if I mentioned anything about either Lyme or Morgellons. > > > > > > > > Still going to the doc in Florida on Tuesday. > > > > > > Also bought some fels naptha. Only have one blender and couldn't find my extra grater - but did have an extra vegetable peeler, which worked great! Drying the first load I used it with - will see if it works with my critters. Will let you know. > > > > Thanks, everyone, for your advice, help, support, and LOVE, > > > > > > Kajay > >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Probably not! From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:07 AM Subject: Re: Lyme hack and Lyme literate doc

That is so funny!!! Yep, I would be bright white! And I daresay, no critter would be anywhere near me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Had to go to post to the hospital for something else and felt comfortable enough with new primary care manager to mention lyme (didn't use the m word though). He ordered the DNA Borrelia burgdorferi test for me and I got that done, but then I read up on it and realized what those of you who are ahead of me on the Lyme learning curve already knew...it might produce a false positive because I haven't just had this for more than a few days, I might actually have had it for many years. Oh well, at least he ordered it. I couldn't get his predecessor to do more than stare at me blankly if I mentioned anything about either Lyme or Morgellons.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Still going to the doc in Florida on Tuesday.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Also bought some fels naptha. Only have one blender and couldn't find my extra grater - but did have an extra vegetable peeler, which worked great! Drying the first load I used it with - will see if it works with my critters. Will let you know.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks, everyone, for your advice, help, support, and LOVE,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Kajay

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>