RemedySpot.com

Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shocking Kajay, you are not crazy ?1? ;-)

You do realise that Minocycline is for schizophrenia though ?

I do hope you got that for your depression only!

Very interesting info indeed, thank you so much for this !

Hug hug

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >; "GeorgiaLyme " <GeorgiaLyme > Gesendet: 17:09 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III. Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties.

Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support

supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this. B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme.

112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.

Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.

20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).

Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state.

Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII. Diagnosis.

Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

IX. Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy. That's a relief :-)Will post again when I have more news.Kajay

Guest guest

This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and where to buy herbals. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>"bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >, GeorgiaLyme Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:09:20 AMSubject: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months from now.I. Symptoms A. LLMD asked what

symptoms brought me to him: Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes - staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others) Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis) Restless legs syndrome (related, I think) Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present: Brain fog (no) Headaches (no) Chronic fatigue (no) Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes) Overall aches (no) Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011) Depression (yes, in 1997) Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)II. Neuro-Muscular Tests A. Standing: He had me walk three different ways. He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about

us) He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating directions to see my body's neurological response. B. Sitting: He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! "You have Twelfth Nerve Palsy," he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme. III.

Causes. A. Pruritis. Possible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others. B. Night Sweats. 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph, yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil controls. He asked what form I take. "Capsules." Said EPO has antibiotic properties. Agreed it does not cure the

infection though since I have to keep going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return. C. Restless Legs Syndrome. Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). D. Severe Spasms in Feet. Discussed. He said many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline). Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms. E. Bulls Eye Rash. Occurs only in small percentage of cases. IV. Co-Infections. Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme. A. Babesiosis. Does not believe I have this. B. Bartonella. Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.V. Antibiotics. Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch Lyme.VI. About Lyme. 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the moment of the bite.Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks more often than they realize.20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer

ticks.For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but many will never know (the lucky ones).Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental state. Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all. VII. Diagnosis. Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme. Immune system healthy.VIII. Prescription. Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food, without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.IX. Conclusion. The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that Lyme is curable. He said that once we clear up the infections associated with Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy. That's a relief :-)Will

post again when I have more news.Kajay

Attachment(s) from Kajay109

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Does it seem to be working for you ?

>

> This is such valuable information Kajay. Thank you for giving us the update on

your progress. So happy to hear you went to a LLMD to get treated. You are very

thorough too in what you sent, including attachments! I'm impressed! I am also a

believer that information from others helps us enormously. I talk to my LLMD

today about my ongoing issues and where to go from here. I don't know

Minocycline... have not used it. Sounds like he will treat Lyme first and not

co-infections (maybe you don't have them...). My doc started on all of them at

once and still don't know how sound that was. She gave me scripts for meds and

where to buy herbals.

>

>

>

>

> LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs [2

Attachments]

>

> [ Attachment(s) from Kajay109 included below]

>

>

>

>

>

> I wish I had taped my office visit with this doctor. I learned so much from

him but cannot remember it all. Here is what I remember so far. Also, I have

attached an image file showing the results of the lab tests my primary care

practitioner conducted on me in September 2011 (2011 LABS ALL.jpg) as well as

another image file showing the doctor's recommendations for me, the two wet swab

tests he performed in the office, and the lab tests he ordered and that I had

done at LabCorps after the office visit concluded (2012 DOC-LABS.jpg). Will

follow up later and post results. Next office visit is scheduled for two months

from now.

>

> I. Symptoms

>

> A. LLMD asked what symptoms brought me to him:

>

> Pruritis (skin issues including crawling, lesions, biting; possible causes -

staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy, others)

> Night sweats (always a sign of infection; possible causes staph, tuberculosis)

> Restless legs syndrome (related, I think)

> Severe spasms in feet, sometimes traveling up legs to body - terrifying

>

> B. LLMD asked me if these symptoms are or have been present:

>

> Brain fog (no)

> Headaches (no)

> Chronic fatigue (no)

> Muscular aches (no) or spasms (yes)

> Overall aches (no)

> Sinus issues (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Lesions (yes until F-5 Mar 2011)

> Depression (yes, in 1997)

> Bulls eye rash (yes, in 90's and again in 2009)

>

> II. Neuro-Muscular Tests

>

> A. Standing:

> He had me walk three different ways.

> He had me stand and allow him to just observe my face (tells a doc a lot about

us)

> He held my shoulders and leaned my body in every direction, alternating

directions to see my body's neurological response.

> B. Sitting:

> He had me push/pull with feet, quads, arms, shoulders etc.

> He had me stick out my tongue and relax it. I felt it spasming! " You have

Twelfth Nerve Palsy , " he said, and at that point he diagnosed Lyme .

>

> III. Causes .

>

> A. Pruritis . P ossible causes include staph, yeast, mycoplasma, leprosy,

others .

> B. Night Sweats . 100% due to infection of some kind. Possibilities: staph,

yeast, mycoplasma, tuberculosis, other. I asked why Evening Primrose Oil

controls. He asked what form I take. " Capsules . " Said EPO has antibiotic

properties. Agreed it does not cure the infection though since I have to keep

going back to the EPO to control the night sweats when they return.

> C. Restless Legs Syndrome . Discussed. dn't address directly. He said that

many co-infections and related issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he

prescribed (Minocycline).

> D. Severe Spasms in Feet . D iscussed. He said many co-infections and related

issues would clear up by using the antibiotic he prescribed (Minocycline).

Seemed fine with my taking a bone support supplement to control spasms.

> E. Bulls Eye Rash . Occurs only in small percentage of cases.

>

> IV. Co-Infections . Only remember discussing the ones I have seen discussed

here. I know he covered others, though. Feels most will be addressed by the

antibiotic he prescribed for the Lyme.

> A. Babesiosis . Does not believe I have this.

> B. Bartonella . Can't remember if he thinks I might or might not have this.

>

> V. Antibiotics . Lyme is an intracellular (within cell) disease, but most

antibiotics do not work within cells, only outside them, and so will not touch

Lyme.

>

> VI. About Lyme .

>

>

> • 112 known varieties of Lyme, each with a unique set of outcomes. Many

never know they have it. Others experience debilitating symptoms almost from the

moment of the bite.

> • Turkey hunters sit at the base of trees. They also get bitten by ticks

more often than they realize.

> • 20% of ticks carry Lyme - not just deer ticks.

> • For every five ticks that bite a turkey hunter, one carries Lyme.

> • 100% of turkey hunters will contract one of the varieties of Lyme, but

many will never know (the lucky ones).

> • Patients previously diagnosed with delusory parasitosis but then

treated for Lyme have gotten well from the Lyme regardless of their mental

state.

> • Ticks, like snakes, are active most of the year, if not all.

>

> VII. Diagnosis .

>

>

> • Diagnosis of Twelfth Nerve Palsy confirms Lyme.

> • Immune system healthy.

>

> VIII. Prescription . Minocycline 100mg oral capsule, one a day with food,

without calcium. Take yogurt and or probiotics.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> IX. Conclusion . The most important thing my new LLMD told me today is that

Lyme is curable . He said that once we clear up the infections associated with

Lyme, that may take care of my other issues (Morg). The second most important

one is that (and he smiled when he said it) I am definitely not crazy.

>

> That's a relief :-)

>

> Will post again when I have more news.

>

> Kajay

>

>

>

>

> Attachment(s) from Kajay109

>

> 2 of 2 Photo(s)

>

>

>