RemedySpot.com

Tell Morjella readers about your morg-related site (3d try to get this right)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

(First, sorry for the repost. Tired, lots of typos.) Several of you have excellent Morg-related websites, starting with Tim, founder and owner of this group. No two of these sites are alike, though all are excellent resources.I would love to publish an article--your article--about your website. Then my readers can easily

find you from there. What I would like you to do is to briefly introduce yourselves and your websites at Morjella. Not only may you cross-promote your site--that is what I WANT you to do. Here is a suggested, but not required, format, using Morjella as an example:

MORJELLA

The Magazine for Morgellons Sufferersby Kajay /

Morjella[Optional: photo][HOW AND WHERE GOT SICK] I first got sick in Georgia in 1988. For years I thought the fleas had just gotten really bad. Small things made me see the problem was on and inside me. My worst year was 1997, the year that whatever it was that I already had (birdmites maybe?) were joined by the shiny black beetles that I still have in my feet and scalp. I think the beetles brought the Morgellons, and the beetles are the only organism tough enough to survive Morgellons. By 1997, I could hardly work. The icepick attacks were continuous. My body was invaded and I was ready to die. Then I found at safe2use.com. Her compassion, and her

willingness to talk with me on the phone, saved my life. In addition, her scabies board provided me with some important "ah ha's." [WHY STARTED WEBSITE] Over time I found ways to ease the symptoms while I continued to search for a cure. A few years ago, I put up my first website on this subject, livingwithcritters.com. I shared what helped me and encouraged sufferers to hold onto life. Then I found this group, bird mites, and I knew I was in the right place. Here I have found continuous emotional and technical

support. [MISSION STATEMENT] Lack of credibility has cost us dearly. Some have paid the ultimate price. Hopefully Morjella can help with this. Now sufferers can point to Morjella and say, "What do you mean, it's all in my head? We even have our own MAGAZINE." And then there is accessibility. Without a user-friendly system for organizing by key topics, critical information is nearly impossible to find. Morjella is built on the Wordpress platform, which has an efficient built-in system for managing categories and tags

(keywords), which makes finding specific information simple.[WHAT MAKES SITE UNIQUE] Most sites about Morgellons are user-centric,

meaning they present one person's story, protocols, product reviews, and recommendations, as well as any scientific supporting evidence that person finds relevant. Morjella seeks to serve as a "best of," presenting the stories, protocols, and recommendations of many.[PROMO LINKS TO YOUR SITE] Describe what people will find at your site along with hyperlinks to key pages within it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tim, Aayandra, Marie, and anyone else with your own Morg-related site, this means you! The only catch is, you have to write it! The good news is, if I give you login info, you can post that article and others about your site or your own best practices, and you can edit your articles (Wordpress calls them "posts") whenever you like.I also have another domain that I might develop for people with Lyme, Morg, or both: LYMORG.com. Right now the domain points to my F-zyme store, which I

do not

maintain. Or, if there is someone here with a vision for how that should go, talk to me. I might be willing to part with the domain name.You don't have to do this right now (unless you want to). Keep this post aside and whenever you are ready, email me at morjella@... and I will send you your login information.Kajay