RemedySpot.com

to Kajay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kajay!Thanks for the inspiring mail! The evening primerose was also interesting as I am soon 45 and will probably need the help for not getting meno-pause effects soon.I will look into what it´s called in Swedish and see if I can find it.You are so strong looking at all the good things you have. I´ll see if I can start doing the same more.HugsCecilia

Thank you, Aggi, and I actually count my blessings.1. This disease made me wake up and start living my life instead of waiting for it to begin. I was 50 (a decade ago) when I made that decision. The disease did that for me.2. I have a wonderful family including my husband and our two dobies, my three brothers, my sister in law, and two nephews. 3. I have never had brain fog, which I attribute to the evening primrose oil I have taken regularly since I entered premenopause at 40 - 20 years ago, after I got this but before I knew what was going on. The evening primrose eliminated all menopausal symptoms - I cruised right through without any of the issues

women normally

have, plus realized that it also got rid of the allergies that had plagued me since I was 10. The evening primrose is the only thing I have identified that I have used regularly - and almost no one else in here has - and almost everyone else HAS had brain fog. It is circumstantial, but I think there is something to it.4. Not having brain fog has allowed me to keep a decent paying job that (some days) I can tolerate.5. My bosses allow some minor accommodations that make it possible for me to control my environment - pretty much.6. I live in a house that at least on the outside is beautiful even if it looks like a refugee camp on the inside, lol!7. I live in my home town and have a strong support base in my reunion crowd of several

hundred.I can't even think right now of all the wonderful things that I DO have, in spite of or, really, at least in part, because of this disease. Like all of you, for instance. Bad reason, good outcome - I have made some wonderful lifelong friends here, and those friends, you included, Aggi, are some days much of my reason for living.Love you back :-)Kajay From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:33 AM Subject: Re: credibility -

Oh my gosh Kajay, there could not been any more catastrophies thrown at you....

my deepest sympathies for the horrible loss you are going through, stay strong girl,

we do love you !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:15 Montag, 9.April 2012Betreff: credibility -

Lots of new info at PubMed. If someone has already posted these search results, please forgive. I rarely check in these days. Death in family, loss of two friends, whole house flood, trauma etc.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=morgellons

Outstanding article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257881/?tool=pubmed

In addition to a spirochetal association, Morgellons disease is characterized by dermatological lesions associated with filament formation. Symptoms such as fatigue, neurological disorders, and joint pain suggest systemic involvement as well as dermopathy. Peripheral neuropathy, delayed capillary refill, abnormal Romberg’s sign, decreased body temperature, tachycardia, elevated proinflammatory markers, and elevated insulin levels are reported to be objective clinical evidence of the disease.

Many physicians continue to equate Morgellons disease with delusions of parasitosis. It is unknown when this disease first appeared, but descriptions of delusions of parasitosis date back to the 1950s and 1960s. Some of these early cases mention “threads†or other debris coming from skin and failure of psychotherapy, and thus may have been cases of Morgellons disease. The 2006 report by Savely et al of a patient who had Morgellons disease for 20 years provides evidence that the disease dates to the mid 1980s.

Patients with Morgellons disease frequently describe crawling, stinging, insect-like sensations, or sensations of “something trying to penetrate the skin from the inside outâ€. These sensations are accompanied by slow-healing skin lesions that appear spontaneously. Skin lesions can be minor to disfiguring and associated with fibrous material either in strands or balls of wound-up fibers. Granules have been observed that may demonstrate attached fibers. “Black specks†or “black oil†associated with lesions have been reported. Fibers may be present under unbroken skin as well as in lesions and scabs.

Microangiomas found upon examination are reported. Healed lesions demonstrate hyperpigmented scar tissue. Patients report changes to their hair and changes to finger and toenails... the nail wall becomes raised, with inflammation and suppuration of tissue surrounding the nail resulting in nail plate destruction, separation of the nail, and defective growth at the nail matrix. Nail changes in Morgellons disease provide further evidence of spirochetal involvement, as noted above.

Other resources

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/news/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

http://www.theinfectiousdiseasesdaily.com/

Guest guest

Someone told me once to try this exercise:On a bad day, list everything awful that is happening to meOn a good day, list my blessingsI won't tell the punchline :-) From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:01 AM Subject: to Kajay

Hi Kajay!Thanks for the inspiring mail! The evening primerose was also interesting as I am soon 45 and will probably need the help for not getting meno-pause effects soon.I will look into what it´s called in Swedish and see if I can find it.You are so strong looking at all the good things you have. I´ll see if I can start doing the same more.HugsCecilia

Thank you, Aggi, and I actually count my blessings.1. This disease made me wake up and start living my life instead of waiting for it to begin. I was 50 (a decade ago) when I made that decision. The disease did that for me.2. I have a wonderful family including my husband and our two dobies, my three brothers, my sister in law, and two nephews. 3. I have never had brain fog, which I attribute to the evening primrose oil I have taken regularly since I entered premenopause at 40 - 20 years ago, after I got this but before I knew what was going on. The evening primrose eliminated all menopausal symptoms - I cruised right through without any of the issues

women normally

have, plus realized that it also got rid of the allergies that had plagued me since I was 10. The evening primrose is the only thing I have identified that I have used regularly - and almost no one else in here has - and almost everyone else HAS had brain fog. It is circumstantial, but I think there is something to it.4. Not having brain fog has allowed me to keep a decent paying job that (some days) I can tolerate.5. My bosses allow some minor accommodations that make it possible for me to control my environment - pretty much.6. I live in a house that at least on the outside is beautiful even if it looks like a refugee camp on the inside, lol!7. I live in my home town and have a strong support base in my reunion crowd of several

hundred.I can't even think right now of all the wonderful things that I DO have, in spite of or, really, at least in part, because of this disease. Like all of you, for instance. Bad reason, good outcome - I have made some wonderful lifelong friends here, and those friends, you included, Aggi, are some days much of my reason for living.Love you back :-)Kajay From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> To:

"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:33 AM Subject: Re: credibility -

Oh my gosh Kajay, there could not been any more catastrophies thrown at you....

my deepest sympathies for the horrible loss you are going through, stay strong girl,

we do love you !

Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>An: "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:15 Montag, 9.April 2012Betreff: credibility -

Lots of new info at PubMed. If someone has already posted these search results, please forgive. I rarely check in these days. Death in family, loss of two friends, whole house flood, trauma etc.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=morgellons

Outstanding article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257881/?tool=pubmed

In addition to a spirochetal association, Morgellons disease is characterized by dermatological lesions associated with filament formation. Symptoms such as fatigue, neurological disorders, and joint pain suggest systemic involvement as well as dermopathy. Peripheral neuropathy, delayed capillary refill, abnormal Romberg’s sign, decreased body temperature, tachycardia, elevated proinflammatory markers, and elevated insulin levels are reported to be objective clinical evidence of the disease.

Many physicians continue to equate Morgellons disease with delusions of parasitosis. It is unknown when this disease first appeared, but descriptions of delusions of parasitosis date back to the 1950s and 1960s. Some of these early cases mention “threads†or other debris coming from skin and failure of psychotherapy, and thus may have been cases of Morgellons disease. The 2006 report by Savely et al of a patient who had Morgellons disease for 20 years provides evidence that the disease dates to the mid 1980s.

Patients with Morgellons disease frequently describe crawling, stinging, insect-like sensations, or sensations of “something trying to penetrate the skin from the inside outâ€. These sensations are accompanied by slow-healing skin lesions that appear spontaneously. Skin lesions can be minor to disfiguring and associated with fibrous material either in strands or balls of wound-up fibers. Granules have been observed that may demonstrate attached fibers. “Black specks†or “black oil†associated with lesions have been reported. Fibers may be present under unbroken skin as well as in lesions and scabs.

Microangiomas found upon examination are reported. Healed lesions demonstrate hyperpigmented scar tissue. Patients report changes to their hair and changes to finger and toenails... the nail wall becomes raised, with inflammation and suppuration of tissue surrounding the nail resulting in nail plate destruction, separation of the nail, and defective growth at the nail matrix. Nail changes in Morgellons disease provide further evidence of spirochetal involvement, as noted above.

Other resources

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/news/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

http://www.theinfectiousdiseasesdaily.com/

Guest guest

Wise words kajay!:-)

X

------------------------------

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 01:45 PDT Kajay109 wrote:

>Someone told me once to try this exercise:

>

>On a bad day, list everything awful that is happening to me

>

>On a good day, list my blessings

>

>I won't tell the punchline :-)

>

>

>

>________________________________

> From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 1:01 AM

>Subject: to Kajay

>

>

> 

>Hi Kajay!

>Thanks for the inspiring mail! The evening primerose was also interesting as I

am soon 45 and will probably need the help for not getting meno-pause effects

soon.

>I will look into what it´s called in Swedish and see if I can find it.

>You are so strong looking at all the good things you have. I´ll see if I can

start doing the same more.

>Hugs

>Cecilia

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Thank you, Aggi, and I actually count my blessings.

>

>1. This disease made me wake up and start living my life instead of waiting for

it to begin. I was 50 (a decade ago) when I made that decision. The disease did

that for me.

>

>2. I have a wonderful family including my husband and our two dobies, my three

brothers, my sister in law, and two nephews.

>

>

>3. I have never had brain fog, which I attribute to the evening primrose oil I

have taken regularly since I entered premenopause at 40 - 20 years ago, after I

got this but before I knew what was going on. The evening primrose eliminated

all menopausal symptoms - I cruised right through without any of the issues

women normally have, plus realized that it also got rid of the allergies that

had plagued me since I was 10. The evening primrose is the only thing I have

identified that I have used regularly - and almost no one else in here has - and

almost everyone else HAS had brain fog. It is circumstantial, but I think there

is something to it.

>

>4. Not having brain fog has allowed me to keep a decent paying job that (some

days) I can tolerate.

>

>5. My bosses allow some minor accommodations that make it possible for me to

control my environment - pretty much.

>

>6. I live in a house that at least on the outside is beautiful even if it looks

like a refugee camp on the inside, lol!

>

>7. I live in my home town and have a strong support base in my reunion crowd of

several hundred.

>

>I can't even think right now of all the wonderful things that I DO have, in

spite of or, really, at least in part, because of this disease. Like all of you,

for instance. Bad reason, good outcome - I have made some wonderful lifelong

friends here, and those friends, you included, Aggi, are some days much of my

reason for living.

>

>Love you back :-)

>

>

>Kajay

>

>

> From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:33 AM

>Subject: Re: credibility -

>

>

> 

>Oh my gosh Kajay, there could not been any more catastrophies thrown at

you....

>my deepest sympathies for the horrible loss you are going through, stay strong

girl,

>we do love you !

>

>Von: Kajay109 <morjella@...>

>An: " bird mites@groupscom " <bird mites >

>Gesendet: 19:15 Montag, 9.April 2012

>Betreff: credibility -

>

>

> 

>Lots of new info at PubMed. If someone has already posted these search results,

please forgive. I rarely check in these days. Death in family, loss of two

friends, whole house flood, trauma etc.

>

>

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=morgellons

>

>Outstanding article:

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257881/?tool=pubmed

>In addition to a spirochetal association, Morgellons disease is characterized

by dermatological lesions associated with filament formation. Symptoms such as

fatigue, neurological disorders, and joint pain suggest systemic involvement as

well as dermopathy. Peripheral neuropathy, delayed capillary refill, abnormal

Romberg’s sign, decreased body temperature, tachycardia, elevated

proinflammatory markers, and elevated insulin levels are reported to be

objective clinical evidence of the disease.

>...

>Many physicians continue to equate Morgellons disease with delusions of

parasitosis. It is unknown when this disease first appeared, but descriptions of

delusions of parasitosis date back to the 1950s and 1960s. Some of these early

cases mention “threads†or other debris coming from skin and failure of

psychotherapy, and thus may have been cases of Morgellons disease. The 2006

report by Savely et al of a patient who had Morgellons disease for 20 years

provides evidence that the disease dates to the mid 1980s.

>...

>Patients with Morgellons disease frequently describe crawling, stinging,

insect-like sensations, or sensations of “something trying to penetrate the

skin from the inside outâ€. These sensations are accompanied by slow-healing

skin lesions that appear spontaneously. Skin lesions can be minor to disfiguring

and associated with fibrous material either in strands or balls of wound-up

fibers. Granules have been observed that may demonstrate attached fibers.

“Black specks†or “black oil†associated with lesions have been

reported. Fibers may be present under unbroken skin as well as in lesions and

scabs.

>...

>Microangiomas found upon examination are reported. Healed lesions demonstrate

hyperpigmented scar tissue. Patients report changes to their hair and changes to

finger and toenails... the nail wall becomes raised, with inflammation and

suppuration of tissue surrounding the nail resulting in nail plate destruction,

separation of the nail, and defective growth at the nail matrix. Nail changes in

Morgellons disease provide further evidence of spirochetal involvement, as noted

above.

> 

> 

> 

>Other resources

>http://www.lymeneteurope.org/news/

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

>http://www.theinfectiousdiseasesdaily.com/

>

>

>

>