RemedySpot.com

Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, I find it hard to believe they are mites. Because if this is a mite

attack, they are the fastest moving pests EVER. I too think it is something in

the air. I walk in and after just a short time, I start to feel like sneezing

and also like there is something in my throat, like I swallowed little feathers.

And I just get crazy itchy. I had to rush back to my hotel room and strip off

all my clothes and throw them into a bag in the freezer. I wish I had been

strong enough to take a shower but I was just so exhausted that I sprayed myself

down with an oil and put on clean clothes. But that seems to have helped a lot.

Still have that funny feeling in my nose and throat though. Such a horrible

situation when you can't enter your own home.

But, on a positive note, my son is eating it up. He has the house all to

himself. He doesn't have to put up with me ordering him around. But more

importantly, it was really killing him that he couldn't do anything to help me.

It is better like this...for as long as I can take it. Cedar treatment starts

tomorrow morning. I am SOOO keeping my fingers crossed that it will kill mites

or fungus or whatever is living in there besides my house plants and my son...

By the way, I have now heard two people say this happened at the height of the

infestation...which is scary to me as I thought I was on the downhill slope.

What was the height for you...how many weeks or months had you been into it when

this started happening?

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone with this additional weirdness. That

alone does so very much, Terry

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > has it

> > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Pathogenic Mold spores in the air? AaOn Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote:

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, it's horrendous. How is your situation meanwhile... are you also out of your mite-hell ?

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 2:05 Donnerstag, 26.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Guest guest

This is what I can't understand... The minute I step in my house bites all over.

The thing is there is no way they could get under my clothes that fast. My

thighs, knees, shoulders and side are where I get chomped on the most. It is so

weird. I've tried to figure this crap out and it's killing me. So something must

trigger them to bite. I have been getting bit for days straight. All day long.My

bed has been the safest place, go figure? Sometimes right when I change clothes

there waiting in the seams for me. Yesterday my eye started to swell and turn

blue. This morning I looked hideous. Lip swollen and tingling. My bites turn to

hives. Last night red lumps and hives all over . Both eyes swollen and blue

this morning. I have a cold and feel terrible WTF? I cannot do this again. This

was not in my journey ... . Please keep me in your prayers I'm feeling pretty

down today

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > hundreds of

> > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > has it

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I am so sorry alaire. Can you get out of the environment for a while like Terry has done? We did that too for a while, into a hotel. At least it gives a rest. What are you doing in the environment. Maybe you should get tested for Lyme and coinfections... Hugs, From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:40:26 PMSubject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on meThis is what I can't understand... The minute I step in my house bites all over. The thing is there is no way they could get under my clothes that fast. My thighs, knees, shoulders and side are where I get chomped on the most. It is so weird. I've tried to figure this crap out and it's killing me. So something must trigger them to bite. I have been getting bit for days straight. All day long.My bed has been the safest place, go figure? Sometimes right when I change clothes there waiting in the seams for me. Yesterday my eye started to swell and turn blue. This morning I looked hideous. Lip swollen and tingling. My bites turn to hives. Last night red lumps and hives all over . Both eyes swollen and blue this morning. I have a cold and feel terrible WTF? I cannot do this again. This was not in my journey ... . Please keep me in your prayers I'm feeling pretty down today> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > > fibers> > > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it> > > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Oh Alaire (that is correct right?)...I am so very very sorry for you. I have

been there, and well, I am still there. Like you, I get attacked the moment I

am there. It is as though I am the prey that has been scented by its predator.

I have used oils to keep them off me, which works and I have had to use lotions

and bug repellent and well the list goes on and on doesn't it. I found that by

mixing things up it worked best.

I am still in a hotel and can't even return to my home. I am starting to think

that it is not mites any longer (in my case that is). Because, as you say, how

can they move that fast. I start getting bit the very second I walk through the

door. No way mites can do that. So, I am believing it is not so much mites

(although I think they are still there), but some kind of bacteria or fungus.

And I don't think I am having an allergic reaction, I believe there could be

some kind of spore that is released or something. This organism, like mites,

are opportunistic parasites.

When the birds are gone, humans become an opportunity for mites if they are

close by...I am thinking when the mites are gone, this fungus becomes the next

opportunistic parasite. So, my choices are few. I can battle them with

something (chemical, non-chemical, heat, cold....) or I can leave and see if

they will leave while I am gone or I can even leave permanently...OR I can make

my home and my body such a hostile environment for them, that they leave.

So, like many in this group, I am prepared to go " all in " and see an LLMD, get

diagnosed as sick or healthy and if sick, get treatment. If healthy...well, I

haven't figured that one out yet. Probably because I believe I am not healthy or

else I would not be affected by all this, just like my son who is still living

in the house.

So, don't give up. There are answers and there are solutions. You might want

to give yourself a break for a few days, like I did, just so you can clear your

head and get some rest. If not a hotel, maybe a friend or relative? Just make

sure you are super-duper clean and not carrying any " unfriendlies " with you.

My prayers are definitely with you, as they have been with everyone in this

group. Together we remain strong and knowledge is power and several here have

found a way to beat this.

God Bless, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

HI Terry!Is your son also affected and get bitten? In that case it is more likely birdmites still... As a report from Healing hope and a stydy did show thoug that birdmites can be vectors for Babesia and Bartonella and lyme, so that might be an after effect from the mites.I really wish you the best of luck to find out a solution.Cecilia From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:26 AM Subject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Oh Alaire (that is correct right?)...I am so very very sorry for you. I have been there, and well, I am still there. Like you, I get attacked the moment I am there. It is as though I am the prey that has been scented by its predator. I have used oils to keep them off me, which works and I have had to use lotions and bug repellent and well the list goes on and on doesn't it. I found that by mixing things up it worked best.

I am still in a hotel and can't even return to my home. I am starting to think that it is not mites any longer (in my case that is). Because, as you say, how can they move that fast. I start getting bit the very second I walk through the door. No way mites can do that. So, I am believing it is not so much mites (although I think they are still there), but some kind of bacteria or fungus. And I don't think I am having an allergic reaction, I believe there could be some kind of spore that is released or something. This organism, like mites, are opportunistic parasites.

When the birds are gone, humans become an opportunity for mites if they are close by...I am thinking when the mites are gone, this fungus becomes the next opportunistic parasite. So, my choices are few. I can battle them with something (chemical, non-chemical, heat, cold....) or I can leave and see if they will leave while I am gone or I can even leave permanently...OR I can make my home and my body such a hostile environment for them, that they leave.

So, like many in this group, I am prepared to go "all in" and see an LLMD, get diagnosed as sick or healthy and if sick, get treatment. If healthy...well, I haven't figured that one out yet. Probably because I believe I am not healthy or else I would not be affected by all this, just like my son who is still living in the house.

So, don't give up. There are answers and there are solutions. You might want to give yourself a break for a few days, like I did, just so you can clear your head and get some rest. If not a hotel, maybe a friend or relative? Just make sure you are super-duper clean and not carrying any "unfriendlies" with you.

My prayers are definitely with you, as they have been with everyone in this group. Together we remain strong and knowledge is power and several here have found a way to beat this.

God Bless, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > hundreds of

> > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi alaire!Hang in ther! DId you get reinfested or could this be something else internal popping up for you again?So sorry to hear that, hope you heal quickly this time. Cecilia From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:09 AM Subject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

I am so sorry alaire. Can you get out of the environment for a while like Terry has done? We did that too for a while, into a hotel. At least it gives a rest. What are you doing in the environment. Maybe you should get tested for Lyme and coinfections... Hugs, From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:40:26 PMSubject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on meThis is what I can't understand... The minute I step in my house bites all over. The thing is there is no way they could get under my clothes that fast. My thighs, knees, shoulders and side are where I get chomped on the most. It is so weird. I've tried to figure this

crap out and it's killing me. So something must trigger them to bite. I have been getting bit for days straight. All day long.My bed has been the safest place, go figure? Sometimes right when I change clothes there waiting in the seams for me. Yesterday my eye started to swell and turn blue. This morning I looked hideous. Lip swollen and tingling. My bites turn to hives. Last night red lumps and hives all over . Both eyes swollen and blue this morning. I have a cold and feel terrible WTF? I cannot do this again. This was not in my journey ... . Please keep me in your prayers I'm feeling pretty down today> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > > fibers> > > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it> > > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Jess> > > >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I am so sorry Alaire, last time it sounded as though you were getting better

Your bed is the safest place you said... unbelievable !!! I had to move out of mine for about a year...

Going to pray for you tonight, take care!

Aggi

Von: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 2:40 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

This is what I can't understand... The minute I step in my house bites all over. The thing is there is no way they could get under my clothes that fast. My thighs, knees, shoulders and side are where I get chomped on the most. It is so weird. I've tried to figure this crap out and it's killing me. So something must trigger them to bite. I have been getting bit for days straight. All day long.My bed has been the safest place, go figure? Sometimes right when I change clothes there waiting in the seams for me. Yesterday my eye started to swell and turn blue. This morning I looked hideous. Lip swollen and tingling. My bites turn to hives. Last night red lumps and hives all over . Both eyes swollen and blue this morning. I have a cold and feel terrible WTF? I cannot do this again. This was not in my journey ... . Please keep me in your prayers I'm feeling pretty down today> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > > fibers> > > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it> > > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Thank you Cecilia, I am thinking that the mites vacated a while ago. But I am

dealing now with a fungus. Makes me itchy like mites and get these tiny little

pin prick bites. If so, then instead of finding a way to eradicate mites,

perhaps I should be looking for a way to eradicate fungus, not to mention

getting treatment for whatever infections I might have been subjected to. That

is next week with the LLMD.

I hope you too find some peace and resolution in your own battle.

Take care, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hey Alaire, my bed was always the safest as well. Seemed so contradictory huh??

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > hundreds of

> > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry, I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months. Love and light, From: mitesbegone <no_reply > To:

bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:00 PM Subject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Thank you Cecilia, I am thinking that the mites vacated a while ago. But I am dealing now with a fungus. Makes me itchy like mites and get these tiny little pin prick bites. If so, then instead of finding a way to eradicate mites, perhaps I should be looking for a way to eradicate fungus, not to mention getting treatment for whatever infections I might have been subjected to. That is next week with the LLMD.

Take care, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

This is good advice . From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:52:01 AMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Terry, I took a garden hand pump sprayer and put one cup of Lysol Complete Clean in to the gallon and sprayed ceilings, walls, etc. It kills the mold/fungus and bugs. This is what finally worked for me. I did it once a week for months and now only about every 3-4 months. Love and light, From: mitesbegone <no_reply > To:

bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 9:00 PM Subject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Thank you Cecilia, I am thinking that the mites vacated a while ago. But I am dealing now with a fungus. Makes me itchy like mites and get these tiny little pin prick bites. If so, then instead of finding a way to eradicate mites, perhaps I should be looking for a way to eradicate fungus, not to mention getting treatment for whatever infections I might have been subjected to. That is next week with the LLMD.

Take care, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi here is a good report I found .

It is for ozone like holly used to finally free her car of the bug

i n f e c t i o n c o n t r o l a n d h o s p i t a l e p i d e m i o l o g y o

c t o b e r 2 0 0 6 , v o l . 2 7 , n o . 1 0

c o n c i s e c o m m u n i c a t i o n

Use of Gaseous Ozone for Eradication

of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus

aureus

http://m.topix.net/forum/health/scabies/TDKG3950AJMM33VK7

excerpt form article: :

......The rooms were treated one after the other. Metal objects

were temporarily put in another room. An ozone generator

and ventilators were placed in the house to circulate the

ozone, which is heavier than air. The generator produced

approximately 35 g of ozone during 10 hours and was re-

moved after 24 hours. The concentration of ozone was es-

timated at 12 ppm but was not measured. Each room was

hermetically closed during the decontamination period and

was subsequently thoroughly ventilated.

Air circultary devises were used to help circulate the ozone which is heavier

than air

Ozone works well on cloth & furniture

report describes the successful use of gaseous ozone to erad-

icate MRSA in the home environment, which was responsible

for repeated infection of a nurse with eczema who had re-

ceived several treatments.

God Bless you ,

Bill..

------------------------------

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 12:24 PM EDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>This is good advice .

>

> Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

>

>

>

>

>

>Thank you Cecilia, I am thinking that the mites vacated a while ago. But I am

dealing now with a fungus. Makes me itchy like mites and get these tiny little

pin prick bites. If so, then instead of finding a way to eradicate mites,

perhaps I should be looking for a way to eradicate fungus, not to mention

getting treatment for whatever infections I might have been subjected to. That

is next week with the LLMD.

>

>I hope you too find some peace and resolution in your own battle.

>

>Take care, Terry

>

>

>>

>> HI Terry!

>> Is your son also affected and get bitten? In that case it is more likely

birdmites still... As a report from Healing hope and a stydy did show

thoug that birdmites can be vectors for Babesia and Bartonella and lyme, so that

mig

Guest guest

Thanks Bill. You are a sweetheart for thinking of me.From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 5:41:08 PMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on meHi here is a good report I found . It is for ozone like holly used to finally free her car of the bug i n f e c t i o n c o n t r o l a n d h o s p i t a l e p i d e m i o l o g y o c t o b e r 2 0 0 6 , v o l . 2 7 , n o . 1 0 c o n c i s e c o m m u n i c a t i o n Use of Gaseous Ozone for Eradication of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureushttp://m.topix.net/forum/health/scabies/TDKG3950AJMM33VK7excerpt form article: : .....The rooms were treated one after the other. Metal objects were temporarily put in another room. An ozone generator and ventilators were placed in the house to circulate the ozone, which is heavier than air. The generator produced approximately 35 g of ozone during 10 hours and was re- moved after 24 hours. The concentration of ozone was es- timated at 12 ppm but was not measured. Each room was hermetically closed during the decontamination period and was subsequently thoroughly ventilated.Air circultary devises were used to help circulate the ozone which is heavier than airOzone works well on cloth & furniture report describes the successful use of gaseous ozone to erad- icate MRSA in the home environment, which was responsible for repeated infection of a nurse with eczema who had re- ceived several treatments. God Bless you , Bill.. --------------------------- >This is good advice . > > Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me > > > > > >Thank you Cecilia, I am thinking that the mites vacated a while ago. But I am dealing now with a fungus. Makes me itchy like mites and get these tiny little pin prick bites. If so, then instead of finding a way to eradicate mites, perhaps I should be looking for a way to eradicate fungus, not to mention getting treatment for whatever infections I might have been subjected to. That is next week with the LLMD. > >I hope you too find some peace and resolution in your own battle. > >Take care, Terry > > >> >> HI Terry! >> Is your son also affected and get bitten? In that case it is more likely birdmites still... As a report from Healing hope and a stydy did show thoug that birdmites can be vectors for Babesia and Bartonella and lyme, so that mig------------------------------------

Guest guest

Wow really. I think I will try that. Did you spray the floors as well?

Thanks, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and

blue

> > > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of

the

> > > > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

WEll, I am trying to find the " complete clean " brand of lysol, but every where I

look, it seems to be a different type...lemon, lavender, multi-purpose

orange...I have even looked on Amazon.

But I won't give up. Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and

blue

> > > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of

the

> > > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Yes, it comes in different scents. You need to read the entire product name. You will see it. Sounds like something I usually do. You can buy it cheaper and by the gallon at Lowes. From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:58 AM Subject: Re: yes the second I

opened the door, they were on me

WEll, I am trying to find the "complete clean" brand of lysol, but every where I look, it seems to be a different type...lemon, lavender, multi-purpose orange...I have even looked on Amazon.

But I won't give up. Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I have. I have also used it to shampoo my rugs instead of shampoo. It won't hurt anything. I did get some cheap ink in my carpet once from a blue plastic table cloth that got wet. The Lysol had it gone in three days. I keep the sprayer to the side of the room and spray an area if I feel it is bothering me between major cleaning spats. From: mitesbegone <no_reply > bird mites Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:45 AM Subject: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Wow really. I think I will try that. Did you spray the floors as well?

Thanks, Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Thanks , I will go over to Lowes and see if I can find it. I picked up a

bottle of Lysol multi-purpose lemon when I was at Walgreens, but probably

different than what you are recommending.

Terry

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and

blue

> > > > > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your

body,

> > > > > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > > > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > > > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of

the

> > > > > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and

what

> > > > > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Alaire-My thighs/knees were bad too. Sorry you're going through this. Have you done the Igenix Lyme western blot?AandrayaOn Apr 26, 2012, at 7:40 PM, alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

This is what I can't understand... The minute I step in my house bites all over. The thing is there is no way they could get under my clothes that fast. My thighs, knees, shoulders and side are where I get chomped on the most. It is so weird. I've tried to figure this crap out and it's killing me. So something must trigger them to bite. I have been getting bit for days straight. All day long.My bed has been the safest place, go figure? Sometimes right when I change clothes there waiting in the seams for me. Yesterday my eye started to swell and turn blue. This morning I looked hideous. Lip swollen and tingling. My bites turn to hives. Last night red lumps and hives all over . Both eyes swollen and blue this morning. I have a cold and feel terrible WTF? I cannot do this again. This was not in my journey ... . Please keep me in your prayers I'm feeling pretty down today

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > hundreds of

> > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > has it

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi guys, scent doesn't matter. Look for the active ingredient benzalkylmonim chloride. It does the trick. It kills 99 percent of the bacteria

in your environment and has helped me tremendously !

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 7:43 Montag, 30.April 2012Betreff: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Thanks , I will go over to Lowes and see if I can find it. I picked up a bottle of Lysol multi-purpose lemon when I was at Walgreens, but probably different than what you are recommending.Terry > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > > > > > > > fibers > > > > > > > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > > > > > > > clothes, > > > > > > > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > > > > > hundreds of > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > > > > > long, some > > > > > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > > > > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > > > > > has it > > > > > > > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >