RemedySpot.com

Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is that what comes from the bird mites that apparently were swimming in the gook covering the 3 bird nests with dead baby birds in it and fleas swarming all over and finally spilling out from the bathroom shower vent?? In the beginning we only saw the fleas but they were easily killed off by professional spraying. But then the biting increased over the months to follow - no more fleas - just the increasing insanity. From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Pathogenic Mold spores in the air? AaOn Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote:

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > >

clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I think we all will never go near a bird's nest again. At least I won't. Or a dead bird, or live turkey (sorry Kajay)... (we have live wild turkeys in our back yard), or near a dead anything. I wonder about people who have to pick up dead animals on the road (road kill). Do they get mites?From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:03:50 PMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Is that what comes from the bird mites that apparently were swimming in the gook covering the 3 bird nests with dead baby birds in it and fleas swarming all over and finally spilling out from the bathroom shower vent?? In the beginning we only saw the fleas but they were easily killed off by professional spraying. But then the biting increased over the months to follow - no more fleas - just the increasing insanity. From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Pathogenic Mold spores in the air? AaOn Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote:

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > >

clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Oh it is worse than that for me. The other day, after cleaning all day and

spraying and scratching, I heard a bird outside and I dashed out of the house

like the crazy woman I have become, screeching at this poor little bird who was

just singing away...I was flapping my arms and shouting so that I think he lost

a few feathers getting as far from me as he could. I was not going to tolerate

any mating or nesting on my watch. Not any longer! No Sir!

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > has it

> > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

They probably do , if the conditions are right,

meaning pre-conditions like Lyme, Barb, Bart or fungus...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 6:20 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

I think we all will never go near a bird's nest again. At least I won't. Or a dead bird, or live turkey (sorry Kajay)... (we have live wild turkeys in our back yard), or near a dead anything. I wonder about people who have to pick up dead animals on the road (road kill). Do they get mites?

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:03:50 PMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Is that what comes from the bird mites that apparently were swimming in the gook covering the 3 bird nests with dead baby birds in it and fleas swarming all over and finally spilling out from the bathroom shower vent?? In the beginning we only saw the fleas but they were easily killed off by professional spraying. But then the biting increased over the months to follow - no more fleas - just the increasing insanity.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:29 PMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Pathogenic Mold spores in the air?

Aa

On Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote:

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly

tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > >

Guest guest

Good point Aggi. Have a fantastic week-end with your guy! (((Aggi)))From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:06:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 6:20 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

I think we all will never go near a bird's nest again. At least I won't. Or a dead bird, or live turkey (sorry Kajay)... (we have live wild turkeys in our back yard), or near a dead anything. I wonder about people who have to pick up dead animals on the road (road kill). Do they get mites?

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:03:50 PMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Is that what comes from the bird mites that apparently were swimming in the gook covering the 3 bird nests with dead baby birds in it and fleas swarming all over and finally spilling out from the bathroom shower vent?? In the beginning we only saw the fleas but they were easily killed off by professional spraying. But then the biting increased over the months to follow - no more fleas - just the increasing insanity.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:29 PMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Aa

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly

tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > >

Guest guest

I would have loved to have seen this Terry! :)That is hysterical.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 1:37:00 AMSubject: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?Oh it is worse than that for me. The other day, after cleaning all day and spraying and scratching, I heard a bird outside and I dashed out of the house like the crazy woman I have become, screeching at this poor little bird who was just singing away...I was flapping my arms and shouting so that I think he lost a few feathers getting as far from me as he could. I was not going to tolerate any mating or nesting on my watch. Not any longer! No Sir! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > > > fibers > > > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > > > clothes, > > > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it > > > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Me too ;-) Guess I wouldn't have acted any differently.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:13 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

I would have loved to have seen this Terry! :)

That is hysterical.

From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 1:37:00 AMSubject: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?Oh it is worse than that for me. The other day, after cleaning all day and spraying and scratching, I heard a bird outside and I dashed out of the house like the crazy woman I have become, screeching at this poor little bird who was just singing away...I was flapping my arms and shouting so that I think he lost a few feathers getting as far from me as he could. I was not going to tolerate any mating

or nesting on my watch. Not any longer! No Sir! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > > > fibers > > > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone

tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > > > clothes, > > > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it > > > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

You too ! Sending you a big healing hug ! Hope you can take all these new drugs your LLMD prescribed you without any problems or major side effects. You have been through so much already...

way too much.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:11 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Good point Aggi. Have a fantastic week-end with your guy! (((Aggi)))

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:06:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Aa

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

> > >

Guest guest

Thanks Aggi. Me too... Love, From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:24:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

You too ! Sending you a big healing hug ! Hope you can take all these new drugs your LLMD prescribed you without any problems or major side effects. You have been through so much already...

way too much.

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:11 Freitag, 27.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Good point Aggi. Have a fantastic week-end with your guy! (((Aggi)))

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:06:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?

Aa

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

> > >

Guest guest

Yeah but you would have understood...don't believe my neighbors were quite as

insightful...but, I didn't care. I got the job done, that was what mattered to

me LOL

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > > has it

> > > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I think with all you () have been through and survived, you have what it

takes to survive the treatment as well. Everyone here is pretty gutsy I have to

say...Terry

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> >> > > > > fibers

> >> > > > > > > all over you?

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> >> > > > > clothes,

> >> > > > > > > bed

> >> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> >> > hundreds of

> >> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> >> > long, some

> >> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> >> > > > > biggest

> >> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> >> > has it

> >> > > > > > > been like.

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > > Jess

> >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> >> > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

" On Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote:

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me.

It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying,

our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the

height of my terrible infestation. "

That's what is happening here. When I walk into my house it's as if " things " are

all over me. My wonderful, beautiful house is becoming a house of horrors to me.

Is there anything that will suck all the air out of a room, like a hugh vacuum

cleaner?

Sharon

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue

> > > > > > fibers

> > > > > > > > all over you?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,

> > > > > > clothes,

> > > > > > > > bed

> > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with

> > > hundreds of

> > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very

> > > long, some

> > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the

> > > > > > biggest

> > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what

> > > has it

> > > > > > > > been like.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jess

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I wish there were Sharon. I've thought the same thing.From: "birdluvr4evr" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 7:24:26 PMSubject: Re: What is pathogenic mold spores?"On Apr 25, 2012, at 7:05 PM, los <kean2465@...> wrote: It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation."That's what is happening here. When I walk into my house it's as if "things" are all over me. My wonderful, beautiful house is becoming a house of horrors to me. Is there anything that will suck all the air out of a room, like a hugh vacuum cleaner? Sharon > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > > > fibers > > > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > > > clothes, > > > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up with > > > hundreds of > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > long, some > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > has it > > > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >