RemedySpot.com

Evening Primrose specifics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Evening primrose potency varies widely and I have experimented with many brands. During premenopause, I took 2600 mg (two 1300 mg) Twinlabs brand and during menopause I took 3900 mg. I always took it at night but now know that since it is a slight stimulant I should probably have taken it in the morning, or split the dosage between morning and night.The first May after I started taking evening primrose oil caps, I walked out one May morning and noticed I could breathe without sneezing for the first spring since I was preadolescent. That's a long time to suffer debilitating allergies - preadolescence to premenopause! But my respiratory allergies were gone. I could even run out of the evening primrose and be protected for up to about three days before I had to buy more. Over time, after menopause

that is, I could go longer periods without the evening primrose and got up to about six months between treatments. I would buy a bottle, take it regularly, run out, and not buy any more, and not have any postmenopausal or allergic respiratory symptoms at all. Now and then I would buy another bottle and repeat the process. I had birdmites the whole time I was taking evening primrose for premenopause and menopause. I continued with the same dosage after menopause and gradually got so I only had to take a capsule or two a month for maintenance. In the past year my allergy symptoms started kicking in so now I take two or three capsules a week for maintenance. I noticed that there was not much difference in potency between brands - until I discovered NOW Super Primrose. The NOW Foods company's mission is simple: high quality and low prices. I have found that one 1300 mg

Super Primrose capsule is as potent as two or maybe three other branded capsules of the same size. Since Super Primrose prices are competitive, that in effect makes them cost half as much as the competition - at least. When I am ready to buy, I just google "1300 super primrose" and I never pay over $20 including shipping for 120 capsules. It is quite reasonable. Another observation: evening primrose only eliminates my respiratory allergy symptoms. I still have contact allergic reactions to animals, but I now know that is probably because their "pets" are attracted to my remaining biofilm. I have to keep my dogs on the usual life cycle flea treatments or I get eaten alive when I'm near them. Hopefully that will ease off or go away as I continue to clear my body of this pestilence.kajay