RemedySpot.com

@G re list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you, :-) From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 12:32 PM Subject: Re: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

That is a wonderful list and I think most of us here can appreciate all those things... you have been at this much longer than I have - it is 4 years for me - and I so hope that things start to disappear quickly with treatment so that you can truly get your life back Kajay. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:34:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: LLMD - First visit trip report + partial labs

Things I am looking forward to:Being able to sleep in the same bed with my husband again.A house not covered in borates.Strappy sandals.Skirts.Shorts.Swimming in a pool.Getting my hair cut professionally.Not having to spray myself with cold liquids.Not having to bathe in too hot or too cold water.Not having to experiment with smelly or potentially dangerous chemicals.Not having to lice comb every night of my life (for well over a decade now - but it has helped keep my life manageable)Not having to take medication to turn my skin off so I can rest(Now that I know

it is a possibility, thanks to Aayandra) Being able to sit down without my big toe feeling like it has been stuck in an electrical socketBeing able to unpack some of the books that have been put away in bags and boxes with menthol crystals, and knowing that I will never have sinus trouble when I read :-)The list could be MUCH longer, but you know this stuff already :-)Kajay