RemedySpot.com

Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? I have really high mycoplasma on testing too. Am treating for it now with LLMD. My LLMD thought it went into my lungs. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>GeorgiaLyme , "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:58:25 AMSubject: LLMD name and my diagnosis

My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open. Dr. McCullars Mobile, AL 251-342-1808My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negativeMycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infectionHe said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it (he

thinks I do).The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection.Kajay

Guest guest

I just called back and requested a copy of the lab results and also asked which kind of mycoplasma the tests identified.I didn't ask about the IGeneX testing. He gave me the tests he felt would give sufficient information without costing me a ton out of pocket. He is going to evaluate me again in two months to see what is left after the Minocycline does its thing.Kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:03 PM Subject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? I have really high mycoplasma on testing too. Am treating for it now with LLMD. My LLMD thought it went into my lungs. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>GeorgiaLyme , "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:58:25 AMSubject: LLMD name and my diagnosis

My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open. Dr. McCullars Mobile, AL 251-342-1808My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negativeMycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infectionHe said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on

Lyme if I have it (he

thinks I do).The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection.Kajay

Guest guest

I have heard that the WB is not very accurate is all Kajay. IGeneX testing cost us about $200 per person. It wasn't too too expensive. From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 9:28:15 AMSubject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

I just called back and requested a copy of the lab results and also asked which kind of mycoplasma the tests identified.I didn't ask about the IGeneX testing. He gave me the tests he felt would give sufficient information without costing me a ton out of pocket. He is going to evaluate me again in two months to see what is left after the Minocycline does its thing.Kajay From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:03 PM Subject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open. Dr. McCullars Mobile, AL 251-342-1808My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negativeMycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infectionHe said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on

Lyme if I have it (he

Guest guest

Kayjay, from what I have read, you might need to get better in order for Lyme to

appear on the WB. May I ask? Did he send your blood to Igeenx for testing? I

know that is the best lab to send to. I am quite sure you are sick with Lyme

and who knows what else. I assume he did not test for Bartonella? or is that

pending.

Thank you so very much for sharing your results. Might I ask? Would you feel

comfortable sending me a copy of your video? Can you email that? I just posted

an email response from a Prof out of the UK who is very interested in following

up on human contact/infections due to the red mite. Check out my post of today

and if you like, send me a private email so we can talk about this.

I do so very much hope the abx is going to make you well very fast. You have

started it already right? Any side effects?

Stay strong, Terry

>

> My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office

is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have

to call when the office is open.

>

>

> ��� Dr. McCullars

> ��� Mobile, AL

>

> ��� 251-342-1808

>

> My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't

indicate no Lyme.

>

> Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negative

>

> Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an

infection

>

> He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it

(he thinks I do).

>

> The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark

and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen

legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely

part of the infection.

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

, did you test positive for Lyme through IGeneX? And other co-infections?

Terry

>

> Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? I have really high

mycoplasma on testing too. Am treating for it now with LLMD. My LLMD thought it

went into my lungs.

>

>

>

>

> LLMD name and my diagnosis

>

>

>

>

>

> My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office

is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have

>

>

>

> Dr. McCullars

> Mobile, AL

>

> 251-342-1808

>

>

indicate no Lyme.

>

>

>

>

infection

>

>

> He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it

(he thinks I do).

>

>

part of the infection.

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Most important thing is to get well. I know IGeneX testing is more expensive,

so I get that he wanted to save you money. After all the money that has been

poured down the drain fighting all of this...trust me....I get it.

Let's hope the mycoplasma number goes down..

Terry

>

> I just called back and requested a copy of the lab results and also asked

which kind of mycoplasma the tests identified.

> I didn't ask about the IGeneX testing. He gave me the tests he felt would give

sufficient information without costing me a ton out of pocket. He is going to

evaluate me again in two months to see what is left after the Minocycline does

its thing.

>

> Kajay

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:03 PM

> Subject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

>

>

>  

> Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing?  I have really high

mycoplasma on testing too.  Am treating for it now with LLMD.  My LLMD thought

it went into my lungs.  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " Kajay109 " <morjella@...>

> GeorgiaLyme , " bird mites@groupscom "

<bird mites >

> Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:58:25 AM

> Subject: LLMD name and my diagnosis

>

>

>

>

>

>

>     Dr. McCullars

>     Mobile, AL

>

>     251-342-1808

>

indicate no Lyme.

>

>

infection

>

(he thinks I do).

>

part of the infection.

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

That isn't too bad. , is that only for Lyme? Or does it encompass

co-infections?

Terry

>

> I have heard that the WB is not very accurate is all Kajay. IGeneX testing

cost us about $200 per person. It wasn't too too expensive.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dr. McCullars

> Mobile, AL

>

> 251-342-1808

>

>

indicate no Lyme.

>

>

>

>

infection

>

>

(he thinks I do).

>

>

part of the infection.

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Don't bother testing for coinfections, they are too unreliable. Most LLMDs assume you have them, start treatment and will know by that, plus symptoms.AandrayaOn May 1, 2012, at 6:15 PM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote:

That isn't too bad. , is that only for Lyme? Or does it encompass co-infections?

Terry

>

> I have heard that the WB is not very accurate is all Kajay. IGeneX testing cost us about $200 per person. It wasn't too too expensive.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open.

>

>

>

> Dr. McCullars

> Mobile, AL

>

> 251-342-1808

>

>

> My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.

>

>

>

>

> Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infection

>

>

> He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it (he thinks I do).

>

>

> The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection.

>

>

> Kajay

>

Guest guest

Oh I see. Well I will just see what my doctor wants to do, but I am definitely

going in loaded for bear...medical records for past umpteen years, blood tests

and med suggestions.

Thanks, Terry

> > >

> > > I have heard that the WB is not very accurate is all Kajay. IGeneX

> > testing cost us about $200 per person. It wasn't too too expensive.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > LLMD name and my diagnosis

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact

> > information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls

> > if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dr. McCullars

> > > Mobile, AL

> > >

> > > 251-342-1808

> > >

> > >

> > > My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that

> > doesn't indicate no Lyme.

> > >

> > >

> > > Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all

> > negative

> > >

> > >

> > > Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate

> > an infection

> > >

> > >

> > > He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme

> > if I have it (he thinks I do).

> > >

> > >

> > > The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is

> > getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the

> > same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have

> > videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection.

> > >

> > >

> > > Kajay

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Kajay-Most with chronic Lyme have mycoplasma, the abxs used for Lyme will get it, especially the quinalones. It is not considered to be one of the most debilitating infections, should resolve with Lyme treatment.AandrayaOn May 1, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

Lyme if I have it (he

Guest guest

Yes, positive for Lyme through IGeneX. I did not get tested for coinfections. My doctor did clinical diagnosis of those... and I had a ton of lab testing done for other things... heavy metals, viruses, bacterias, parasites, etc.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:12:35 PMSubject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis, did you test positive for Lyme through IGeneX? And other co-infections? Terry>> Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? I have really high mycoplasma on testing too. Am treating for it now with LLMD. My LLMD thought it went into my lungs. > > > > > LLMD name and my diagnosis > > > > > > My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open. > > > > Dr. McCullars > Mobile, AL > > 251-342-1808 > > > My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme. > > > Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negative > > > Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infection > > > He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it (he thinks I do). > > > The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection. > > > Kajay>------------------------------------

Guest guest

It isn't that expensive... $200 for the test is not terrible.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 4:14:45 PMSubject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosisMost important thing is to get well. I know IGeneX testing is more expensive, so I get that he wanted to save you money. After all the money that has been poured down the drain fighting all of this...trust me....I get it.Let's hope the mycoplasma number goes down..Terry>> I just called back and requested a copy of the lab results and also asked which kind of mycoplasma the tests identified.> I didn't ask about the IGeneX testing. He gave me the tests he felt would give sufficient information without costing me a ton out of pocket. He is going to evaluate me again in two months to see what is left after the Minocycline does its thing.> > Kajay> > > > ________________________________> From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:03 PM> Subject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis> > > Â > Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? Â I have really high mycoplasma on testing too. Â Am treating for it now with LLMD. Â My LLMD thought it went into my lungs. Â > > > > ________________________________> From: "Kajay109" <morjella@...>> GeorgiaLyme , "bird mites@groupscom" <bird mites >> Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:58:25 AM> Subject: LLMD name and my diagnosis> > > > > My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open.> > > Â Â Â Dr. McCullars> Â Â Â Mobile, AL> > Â Â Â 251-342-1808> > My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.> > Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negative> > Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infection> > He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have it (he thinks I do).> > The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark and hard in the center, and is shrinking! This is the same lesion I have seen legs protrude from, and that I have videotaped fluroescing. It is definitely part of the infection.> > Kajay>------------------------------------

Guest guest

It seems to me that the testing for Lyme through IGeneX is the way to go, and

other co-infections are diagnosed clinically and treated along with the Lyme. I

guess I will see the approach my doctor will advise when I see him on Thursday.

Thanks for that information. Trying to sort of compile some information for

future reference.

Terry

> >

> > Did you ask him why he does not do the IGeneX testing? I have really high

mycoplasma on testing too. Am treating for it now with LLMD. My LLMD thought it

went into my lungs.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > LLMD name and my diagnosis

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information.

Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message,

you have to call when the office is open.

> >

> >

> >

> > Dr. McCullars

> > Mobile, AL

> >

> > 251-342-1808

> >

> >

> > My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't

indicate no Lyme.

> >

> >

> > Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negative

> >

> >

> > Mycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an

infection

> >

> >

> > He said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and on Lyme if I have

it (he thinks I do).

> >

> >

> > The nucleus of the sore that has been on my wrist for years is getting dark

part of the infection.

> >

> >

> > Kajay

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

That is encouraging, thank you, Aandraya. From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:30 PM Subject: Re: LLMD name and my diagnosis

Kajay-Most with chronic Lyme have mycoplasma, the abxs used for Lyme will get it, especially the quinalones. It is not considered to be one of the most debilitating infections, should resolve with Lyme treatment.AandrayaOn May 1, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Kajay109 <morjella@...> wrote:

My LLMD has given permission to share his name and contact information. Office is open M, T, Th only. He will not return calls if you leave a message, you have to call when the office is open. Dr. McCullars Mobile, AL 251-342-1808My diagnosis: Lyme did not show up on the WB but of course that doesn't indicate no Lyme.Tuberculosis, staph/strep, toxiplasmosis, gout, diabetes, all negativeMycoplasma, over 1,000, which is 3x higher than enough to indicate an infectionHe said the Minocycline will hammer down both on that and

on

Lyme if I have it (he