RemedySpot.com

Re: Got a call today from another one like us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bill-Yes, I'm still treating Lyme, babesia, and bartonella. Slowly progressing, it's often like a rollercoaster. Strange, you still have the problem with your laptop.Aandraya On May 4, 2012, at 12:16 AM, Doe <doe1769@...> wrote:

Hi Andraya

I am still gassing the laptop , I opened am old box on phones & got somting on my wrist , then Both wrists . I type on a palm telephone usally , itis easy to de-bug with co2 gas in a bag & or baking soda .

I spake the wrist in te peroxide & borax mix with rubber gloves on & took 2 Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent baths w/ 1 cup & 1 cu borax & 1/16 cup dawn. It kills it, it takes 2 weeks usually.

How are you , are you still taking antibiotics?

God bless you Andraya

, Bill

The good day :

II Chronicles 5:17

13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers [were] as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up [their] voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, [saying],For [he is] good; for his mercy [endureth] for ever: that [then] the house was filled with a cloud, [even] the house of the LORD; 14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.

Bibletway

http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=UTF-8 & p=So+that+the+priests+could+not+stand+to+minister+by+reason+of+the+cloud%3A+for+the+glory+of+the+LORD+had+filled+the+house+of+God.+ & fr=yfp-t-471 & u=www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3D1%2520Kings%25208:1-11%3B%25202%2520Chronicles%25205:4-14%3B%26version%3D9%3B & w=priests+priest+could+not+stand+stands+minister+reason+cloud+

glory+lord+had+filled+house+god & d=W3HNjOljPJnP & icp=1 & .intl=us

------------------------------

On Wed, May 2, 2012 11:48 PM EDT Aandraya wrote:

>Bill-

>

>Are you still doing that? You crack me up!

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>

>On May 2, 2012, at 9:48 PM, Doe <doe1769@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Hii

>>

>> Computers draw them , I keep mine in co2 like a pepsi .. Stays fresh, takes 2 months to de-infest because the egges hatch co2 donset kill eggs it seems.

>> I use the laptop the bug hatches hatch , I put in Hefty 2.5 gal ziplock , fiill bag very slow w/ hose slipped in the zipper closed on the hose , inflate with the bag in a 5 gallon bucket , shut off co2 , pull hose , zip bag , place lid on bucket, Leave for 8hrs the bucket makes a double barrier bieg the co2 leak into the bucket & make it a shield against intruders I . Use laptop for 5 hrs , re gas daily .... for 60 days , I use a fan in the window exhausting to mahe sure I don't breathe the concentrrated carbon dioxide gas it will cause brain damage & kidney damage. if inhaled , I hold my breath while filling the ziplock like a helium ballon I use a .rented tank 20lb tank, form any welding supply for $5.00 , filled for $12.68 , I get 400 fills from 1 tank, clears electronics & phones I also use dry baking soda for phones daily when I walk in at nite & empty my pockets in to in a zip lock w/ baking soda & shake & let sit for 2-8 hrs , thei keep

>> items clear & clean in the stage I am at . Before then I soaked them in 1 cup Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent & 1 gal of water , except the phone of cours thet I powder w/ baking soda .

>>

>> Here is a great link explaining co2 ( carbon dioxide)

>>

>> http://wasg.iinet.net.au/Co2paper.html

>>

>> excerpt from link : .....

>>

>> ....

>>

>> Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is the body's regulator of the breathing function. It is normally present in the air at a concentration of 0.