RemedySpot.com

Re: Today I cleaned my back porch/Florida Room

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon, I am with you on this. As a project, it is a constant " try this and see

if it works " process. And sometimes what might work for a couple of days, stops

working and you have to try something different. I agree with the rest of the

sufferers here...get thee to an LLMD! If you can. Good luck, Terry

>

> It is on the west side of my house the side I was first " attacked " from. It is

simply an aluminum screened room, tiled floor. I swept and scrubbed with

ammonia. When I came inside I felt things crawling in my hair so I took Bill's

Arm & Hammer shampoo & body scrub. Good grief!! That burns me!

>

> My husband went out & sprayed the room from top to bottom with Bifen &

Regulator - whatever that is. It's one of the products they recommended at DIY

Pest Control. Wednesday my daughter is coming over & we'll attack the wall from

the inside. I want to shampoo the carpet and am not sure if I should use Lysol

(original) or ammonia. Maybe one this week and the other next week?

>

> Sharon

>

Guest guest

I sure had good luck with ammonia and can't stand the smell of Lysol. But Aggi and others found it useful.Sorry Sharon for all you are going through.From: "birdluvr4evr" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 7:06:34 PMSubject: Today I cleaned my back porch/Florida RoomIt is on the west side of my house the side I was first "attacked" from. It is simply an aluminum screened room, tiled floor. I swept and scrubbed with ammonia. When I came inside I felt things crawling in my hair so I took Bill's Arm & Hammer shampoo & body scrub. Good grief!! That burns me! My husband went out & sprayed the room from top to bottom with Bifen & Regulator - whatever that is. It's one of the products they recommended at DIY Pest Control. Wednesday my daughter is coming over & we'll attack the wall from the inside. I want to shampoo the carpet and am not sure if I should use Lysol (original) or ammonia. Maybe one this week and the other next week?Sharon ------------------------------------

Guest guest

As long as I've been on this site it has been a "try this and see if it works" process. Just is the way it is.I still think working on internals while doing externals is a necessity.From: "mitesbegone" <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 7:15:24 PMSubject: Re: Today I cleaned my back porch/Florida RoomSharon, I am with you on this. As a project, it is a constant "try this and see if it works" process. And sometimes what might work for a couple of days, stops working and you have to try something different. I agree with the rest of the sufferers here...get thee to an LLMD! If you can. Good luck, Terry>> It is on the west side of my house the side I was first "attacked" from. It is simply an aluminum screened room, tiled floor. I swept and scrubbed with ammonia. When I came inside I felt things crawling in my hair so I took Bill's Arm & Hammer shampoo & body scrub. Good grief!! That burns me! > > My husband went out & sprayed the room from top to bottom with Bifen & Regulator - whatever that is. It's one of the products they recommended at DIY Pest Control. Wednesday my daughter is coming over & we'll attack the wall from the inside. I want to shampoo the carpet and am not sure if I should use Lysol (original) or ammonia. Maybe one this week and the other next week?> > Sharon>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Well if it is a mold or fungus, then it must be eradicated. I am consulting

with a " toxic material and mold " person to see what he thinks. Apparently they

come to your house, take samples and have them tested to see what it is. Then

they suggest a way to clean your house. In the meantime, I am getting treatment

and tests for all of us. So yes, it is external and internal. It just would be

nice if we knew exactly what to do instead of the " hunt and peck " method.

I have no idea why I always resort to " quoted sayings " ...I hope I don't annoy

with them.

Terry

> >

> > It is on the west side of my house the side I was first " attacked " from. It

is simply an aluminum screened room, tiled floor. I swept and scrubbed with

ammonia. When I came inside I felt things crawling in my hair so I took Bill's

Arm & Hammer shampoo & body scrub. Good grief!! That burns me!

> >

> > My husband went out & sprayed the room from top to bottom with Bifen &

Regulator - whatever that is. It's one of the products they recommended at DIY

Pest Control. Wednesday my daughter is coming over & we'll attack the wall from

the inside. I want to shampoo the carpet and am not sure if I should use Lysol

(original) or ammonia. Maybe one this week and the other next week?

> >

> > Sharon

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>