RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: Re: Re: Mold exposure fits / Hi ukcoffeelover@... how are you did you find anything that helps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ukcoffeelover@... how are you did you find anything that helps ,

I was reading this old post , seems arm and hammer kills mold well, did you find a substitute there in Britan ?

Here is the old post pasted here, it sounds the same as what bugs me REPASTED BY BILL ( JOHNDOE) POST BELOW :

From: healinghope <mfrreman (DOT) com> bird mites Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 6:17:02 PM Subject: Re: Mold exposure fits

Rita thanks very interesting sounds like another biological- bio-warfare, boric acid is very effective against mold. http://www.moldacro ssamerica. org/borates. htm --- In bird mites@ groups. com , "Rita and Mike Carlson" <m.r.carlson@ ...> wrote: > > I thought this was pertinent info because the symptoms fit some that many of us have experienced. ....this doctor even talked about his clothing be contaminated: > http://www.sdmold. com/stachybotrys .html > > "I have tried to salvage some clothing, but it has been difficult, risky, time consuming and in many cases failed, causing me a great deal of grief. I managed to salvage some super silk shirts (100% polyester) by repeated washings. In retrospect, it probably wasn't worth the effort. Very

porous clothing, such as sweaters, even of the synthetic variety, don't seem to respond to a reasonable number of washings, at least in my experience. Using bleach on these clothing doesn't seem to help insofar as toxicity is concerned. And, forget paper products, such as books, articles, magazines, miscellaneous papers etc. " They cause lesions of the skin > > Many are also cytotoxic, so that they have route of entry effects that may be damaging to the gut, the skin or the lung > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: J S > bird mites@ groups. com > Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 5:06 PM > Subject: Re: Re: Important new info on mold exposure > > > > > Thanks for the interesting report Rita! > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

--------- --------- --------- - > From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@ ...> > bird mites@ groups. com > Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 4:05:56 PM > Subject: Re: Important new info on mold exposure > > > > We have just found out that the Peoria VA Clinic is being shut down because of two weird strains of mold......Stachybot rys and Aspergillus. We were going to this clinic about twice a month when we came down with our symptoms. Here is what we have read about this: > > "Stachybotrys can be responsible for coughing, runny nose, irritated eyes or throat, skin rash or diarrhea. (No fun even for the otherwise healthy.)" > http://www.pjstar. com/news/ x1678044326/ Bibo-Mold- in-VA-clinic- shuts-facility- for-repairs > > http://www.pjstar. com/homepage/ x1373184440/ Schock-announces -new-outpatient- clinic-for- veterans- to-be-built New Clinic being built. > > Person who has been exposed to this type of mold and it's mycotoxins.. ..... > > "I have tried to salvage some clothing, but it has been difficult, risky, time consuming and in many cases failed, causing me a great deal of grief. > > Allergic symptoms to mold would include sneezing; a running and itchy nose; watering and itching of the eyes; nasal stuffiness; respiratory symptoms such as wheezing and coughing, especially in asthmatics; itching of the skin. > Toxic symptoms are due to mycotoxins on the mold spores. They can include: memory loss ; attention deficit/concentrati on problems ; personality changes such as irritability or depression;

neurological disorders such as tremors; tingling or burning of nose, mouth; chronic fatigue; dizziness; nausea/vomiting; bleeding in the lungs; suppression of the immune system; headache; flu-like symptoms; red eyes (without watering or itching); incoordination; muscle spasms and cramps; damage to internal organs. Toxic symptoms from these mycotoxins have similarities to toxic symptoms from poisoning. Stachybotrys spores produce multiple mycotoxins, including trichothecenes. Trichothecenes have been produced commercially for use in biological warfare. These are strong neurotoxins. Mycotoxins are nearly all cytotoxic, disrupting various cellular structures such as membranes, and interfering with vital cellular processes such as protein, RNA and DNA synthesis > > If you were to meet a person suffering from toxicity due

to mold mycotoxins, your first impression might be that the person is affected by a mental problem. Your first thought might be that the person would be best off consulting a psychiatrist or a psychologist. > http://www.sdmold. com/stachybotrys .html > > Maybe this is why the Roach Prufe helped us so much.....the boric acid in it kills all fungus and mold. Rita > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: ukcoffeelover > bird mites@ groups. com > Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 4:17 AM > Subject: Re: Mattress Covers > > > > > Hey Torpedo.... > > I hear you loud and clear. > > Being so tired and worn out and trying to do the things that will make things easier or better is so very hard. And inevitably things do seem to

go wrong or if they go right, they only seem to do so after a gigantic struggle. > > I have had another Horrible Night and am not free of this thing yet despite all my efforts. Awake all night again and at 10am the Horrible Night continues. It seems unrelenting at times. But I do not give up and keep looking for answers and asking everyone I can think of to try and help. I always say to these people: look, this is not just about me, there are over 200 other people just like me who really desperately need help, some of them have been living with this for years. Please help. And if that person that I ask says that they cannot help or will not look at the facts, I move on to the next person. I will NOT give up and I will NOT stop asking for help until some person comes along who can see and act. > > To some of

those people who have called themselves my friend, who would not look, would not come to my house and see for themselves, who would not listen. I have given a parachute letter: "Good friends are like parachutes; if they're not there the first time you need them chances you won't be needing them again. > I will deal with the professional people later, in a manner befitting their status in the world of work. Perhaps many of us will do that when we have some answers and some concrete data. > > But WE who are living with this are all here together, and listening and supporting each other and trying hard to find answers. We WILL figure this out, so many of us have said that we WILL or die trying. > > Together we re strong and together we will beat this thing. Collectively, we will get back to a place of health and normality

and put our lives back together again. > > At some point, I'm still gonna have a cuppa coffee and a piece o apple pie at a kitchen table with you, Lynn. The only question is, are you gonna be wantin' ice cream with that, and what flavor? > > UK > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - > Make your browsing

END OF REPASTED POST...........

God bless you KATE ( ukcoffeelover@... )

Bill

old complete post below this line ........................... > > I thought this was pertinent info because the symptoms fit some that many of us have experienced. ....this doctor even talked about his clothing be contaminated: > http://www.sdmold. com/stachybotrys .html > > "I have tried

to salvage some clothing, but it has been difficult, risky, time consuming and in many cases failed, causing me a great deal of grief. I managed to salvage some super silk shirts (100% polyester) by repeated washings. In retrospect, it probably wasn't worth the effort. Very porous clothing, such as sweaters, even of the synthetic variety, don't seem to respond to a reasonable number of washings, at least in my experience. Using bleach on these clothing doesn't seem to help insofar as toxicity is concerned. And, forget paper products, such as books, articles, magazines, miscellaneous papers etc. " They cause lesions of the skin > > Many are also cytotoxic, so that they have route of entry effects that may be damaging to the gut, the skin or the lung > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: J S > bird mites@

groups. com > Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 5:06 PM > Subject: Re: Re: Important new info on mold exposure > > > > > Thanks for the interesting report Rita! > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - > From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@ ...> > bird mites@ groups. com > Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 4:05:56 PM > Subject: Re: Important new info on mold exposure > > > > We have just found out that the Peoria VA Clinic is being shut down because of two weird strains of mold......Stachybot rys and Aspergillus. We were going to this clinic about twice a month when we came down with our symptoms. Here is what we have read about this: > > "Stachybotrys can be

responsible for coughing, runny nose, irritated eyes or throat, skin rash or diarrhea. (No fun even for the otherwise healthy.)" > http://www.pjstar. com/news/ x1678044326/ Bibo-Mold- in-VA-clinic- shuts-facility- for-repairs > > http://www.pjstar. com/homepage/ x1373184440/ Schock-announces -new-outpatient- clinic-for- veterans- to-be-built New Clinic being built. > > Person who has been exposed to this type of mold and it's mycotoxins.. ..... > > "I have tried to salvage some clothing, but it has been difficult, risky, time consuming and in many cases failed, causing me a great deal of grief. > > Allergic symptoms to mold would include sneezing; a running and itchy nose; watering and itching of the eyes; nasal stuffiness;

respiratory symptoms such as wheezing and coughing, especially in asthmatics; itching of the skin. > Toxic symptoms are due to mycotoxins on the mold spores. They can include: memory loss ; attention deficit/concentrati on problems ; personality changes such as irritability or depression; neurological disorders such as tremors; tingling or burning of nose, mouth; chronic fatigue; dizziness; nausea/vomiting; bleeding in the lungs; suppression of the immune system; headache; flu-like symptoms; red eyes (without watering or itching); incoordination; muscle spasms and cramps; damage to internal organs. Toxic symptoms from these mycotoxins have similarities to toxic symptoms from poisoning. Stachybotrys spores produce multiple mycotoxins, including trichothecenes. Trichothecenes have been produced commercially for use in

biological warfare. These are strong neurotoxins. Mycotoxins are nearly all cytotoxic, disrupting various cellular structures such as membranes, and interfering with vital cellular processes such as protein, RNA and DNA synthesis > > If you were to meet a person suffering from toxicity due to mold mycotoxins, your first impression might be that the person is affected by a mental problem. Your first thought might be that the person would be best off consulting a psychiatrist or a psychologist. > http://www.sdmold. com/stachybotrys .html > > Maybe this is why the Roach Prufe helped us so much.....the boric acid in it kills all fungus and mold. Rita > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: ukcoffeelover > bird mites@ groups. com > Sent: Sunday,

November 29, 2009 4:17 AM > Subject: Re: Mattress Covers > > > > > Hey Torpedo.... > > I hear you loud and clear. > > Being so tired and worn out and trying to do the things that will make things easier or better is so very hard. And inevitably things do seem to go wrong or if they go right, they only seem to do so after a gigantic struggle. > > I have had another Horrible Night and am not free of this thing yet despite all my efforts. Awake all night again and at 10am the Horrible Night continues. It seems unrelenting at times. But I do not give up and keep looking for answers and asking everyone I can think of to try and help. I always say to these people: look, this is not just about me, there are over 200 other people just like me who really desperately need help, some of

them have been living with this for years. Please help. And if that person that I ask says that they cannot help or will not look at the facts, I move on to the next person. I will NOT give up and I will NOT stop asking for help until some person comes along who can see and act. > > To some of those people who have called themselves my friend, who would not look, would not come to my house and see for themselves, who would not listen. I have given a parachute letter: "Good friends are like parachutes; if they're not there the first time you need them chances you won't be needing them again. > I will deal with the professional people later, in a manner befitting their status in the world of work. Perhaps many of us will do that when we have some answers and some concrete data. > > But WE who are living with

this are all here together, and listening and supporting each other and trying hard to find answers. We WILL figure this out, so many of us have said that we WILL or die trying. > > Together we re strong and together we will beat this thing. Collectively, we will get back to a place of health and normality and put our lives back together again. > > At some point, I'm still gonna have a cuppa coffee and a piece o apple pie at a kitchen table with you, Lynn. The only question is, are you gonna be wantin' ice cream with that, and what flavor? > > UK > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- - > Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free! > Make your browsing faster,

safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!