RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: for mitesbegone --

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry - the only thing I saw was the fleas that swarmed the bird nests in the bathroom vent. The baby birds were dead and the guuk was covered with fleas and I am sure all kinds of other infectious stuff. I could see the fleas climbing up my legs for days and in my bed with me. But the spraying quickly done away with this.

Then the real trouble was there to stay - don't have any idea what it was. I can only imagine!!!

I say birdmites because of the dead baby birds.The fleas left huge bites all over me. Eventually the bites became smaller, but they were bites, not sensations.

I could always tell when I was being bitten versus when I was feeling sensations.

But in truth I don't think any of us can be certain about anything. The whole thing becomes very murky and complex following the inital attack. Our bodies are different and responses are different - this dilema requires much more research - I think thats' why doctors stay away from it. But it would help if they said they didn't know instead of labeling us!

From: mitesbegone <no_reply >bird mites Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 12:41 AMSubject: Re: for Birdlover- yes threw out everfything

I am so very sorry you lost everything..but in the end, you gained peace. Which is better than any material item, no matter how costly. But that is easy to say, not easy to live because starting over from nothing is awfully hard to do. I am glad to hear you find yourself in a better place these days.I am curious about something though. You mention mites but also mention spores...Do you actually know what it was that you were moving away from? I say this because I am beginning to think that mites are the beginning of a very difficult battle which may end with us dealing with something else, a mold, a fungus or a bacteria. I believe that whatever is left over after mites, besides sickness and infection, is something that can travel through the air and infest our bodies, perhaps will live in our clothes, our furniture, etc.I think we must discover what this is. I believe it was that put out petri dishes and discovered some type of

fungus which existed in her home. This was a plant parasite, but not a human parasite...but is it possible that this plant parasite has evolved to parasitize humans? And maybe that is what we are dealing with? Has anyone else taken samples of these black specks and had them analyzed? I have looked at them under a microscope and they look like dirt with green and/or yellow spots. There is a killer fungus in the Pacific Northwest, so it is not unheard of for fungus to attack humans. There may be some sort of symbiosis at play between this fungus and bird mites. Any thoughts about that?Terry > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone, > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue > > > > > > > > fibers > > > > > > > > > > all over you? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body, > > > > > > > > clothes, > > > > > > > > > > bed > > > > > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller ends up

with > > > > > hundreds of > > > > > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > > > > long, some > > > > > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the > > > > > > > > biggest > > > > > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > > > > has it > > > > > > > > > > been like. > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Jess > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >