RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: For Cecilia - ues it's me Doris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes - it's me - every now and then I hear the same old things I used to deal with and I just have to speak up. I am well now, but still read everything and will never forget.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:18 AMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

Hi, los!

Just wanted to check if you are Doris, cause your story seem sto be about the same:)

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:11 AMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

I totally relate los. I forgot what the bubble looked like. Was it a tent?

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:33:42 PMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

Yes, I suffered almost one year and moved 3 times - lost weight, was weak, desperate, could not eat at all, felt I was going to die - I was 71 years old then - that's when I decided to throw out absolutely everything I owned. I took nothing with me, bought all new clothes, shoes purse, computer everything new and it worked, it took a couple months until all sensations went away, my skin healed, the few things I stored for a few more months I also had to throw out - just to open a box of books brought everything back again. The last thing to disappear was the scalp sensations. Then I began to eat and regained my health and still go to work every day now. I can't even believe I escaped the terror.

Never took any internal stuff other than the odors inhaled from the nasty chemicals. I tried everything you read about - spent several thousands, wore throw-away shoes and underclothes etc. $4 dollar foam disposable pillows- built a plastic tent over my bed - slept in a bubble with some air holes. That is what finally afforded some solid sleep. Before that I would sleep in the bathtub to get any sleep at all.

I truly feel that I attracted fungus from all over my apartment and in the air, stuff would land on my face and eyes - but when I was in my bubble I was safe.

THis may seem far fetched, but I actually installed a zipper in the front of my bubble with a clear plastic flap while I could watch TV and not feel attacked. I would take my laptop inside or read. I didn't drink too much b4 sleeping so that I didn't have to get up and go to the bathroom. My bubble was very comfortable.

This is why doctors think were nuts - only those who experience it could possibly understand.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Yes, it's horrendous. How is your situation meanwhile... are you also out of your mite-hell ?

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 2:05 Donnerstag, 26.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I am so glad you are well Doris ! Take care !

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 0:40 Samstag, 28.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: For Cecilia - ues it's me Doris

Yes - it's me - every now and then I hear the same old things I used to deal with and I just have to speak up. I am well now, but still read everything and will never forget.

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:18 AMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

Hi, los!

Just wanted to check if you are Doris, cause your story seem sto be about the same:)

Cecilia

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 6:11 AMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

I totally relate los. I forgot what the bubble looked like. Was it a tent?

From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:33:42 PMSubject: Re: Re: survived by moving 3 tiimes - no medications

Yes, I suffered almost one year and moved 3 times - lost weight, was weak, desperate, could not eat at all, felt I was going to die - I was 71 years old then - that's when I decided to throw out absolutely everything I owned. I took nothing with me, bought all new clothes, shoes purse, computer everything new and it worked, it took a couple months until all sensations went away, my skin healed, the few things I stored for a few more months I also had to throw out - just to open a box of books brought everything back again. The last thing to disappear was the scalp sensations. Then I began to eat and regained my health and still go to work every day now. I can't even believe I escaped the terror.

Never took any internal stuff other than the odors inhaled from the nasty chemicals. I tried everything you read about - spent several thousands, wore throw-away shoes and underclothes etc. $4 dollar foam disposable pillows- built a plastic tent over my bed - slept in a bubble with some air holes. That is what finally afforded some solid sleep. Before that I would sleep in the bathtub to get any sleep at all.

I truly feel that I attracted fungus from all over my apartment and in the air, stuff would land on my face and eyes - but when I was in my bubble I was safe.

THis may seem far fetched, but I actually installed a zipper in the front of my bubble with a clear plastic flap while I could watch TV and not feel attacked. I would take my laptop inside or read. I didn't drink too much b4 sleeping so that I didn't have to get up and go to the bathroom. My bubble was very comfortable.

This is why doctors think were nuts - only those who experience it could possibly understand.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

Yes, it's horrendous. How is your situation meanwhile... are you also out of your mite-hell ?

Von: los <kean2465@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 2:05 Donnerstag, 26.April 2012Betreff: Re: Re: yes the second I opened the door, they were on me

It was for me the same, the second I opened my apartment door, they were on me. It's just got to be something in the air and whatever our bodies is carrying, our skin is suddenly responding to something. That also was for me - at the height of my terrible infestation.

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:20 PMSubject: Re: Re: black, red and blue fibers

I had the very same situation at the height of my infestation. As soon as I entered the house, the mites would literally jump on me and eat me alive.

Looking back now, I do not know how I could live like that at the time. This disease should be named after Shakespeare really...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE...

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:11 Mittwoch, 25.April 2012Betreff: Re: black, red and blue fibers

Many thanks...I have an appointment next Thursday with an LLMD. I doubt I will get the doxy before then, so I will wait and see. Progress moves slowly. Seems like just a short jaunt to the house today had me scratching and itching. And I barely stepped inside the house. I don't know why this is. Perhaps the fungus or mites are just lying in wait for me. I think I am going to have to forego helping with the treatment and just stay away. It isn't so bad at the hotel but I can't get near my house. This is so disconcerting for me.Terry> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I was wondering how many of you find black, red and blue> > > > > fibers> > > > > > > all over you?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried running a lint roller over your body,> > > > > clothes,> > > > > > > bed> > > > > > > > > sheets, scalp, etc?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Whenever I do this, the lint roller

ends up with > > hundreds of> > > > > > > > > thousands, of black, red and blue fibers. Some very > > long, some> > > > > > > > > incredibly tiny.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I saw a CNN report on Morgellons and this was one of the> > > > > biggest> > > > > > > > > findings, the colored fibers.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Just curious about who else has this symptom and what > > has it> > > > > > > been like.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Jess> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> >

> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >