RemedySpot.com

May be interesting to you2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

On the recommendation of my LLMD I had an Environmental Monitoring done for Fungi in my house. The testing from this company came with petri dishes that are set out in rooms for a period of time, closed, marked on the container which room they were and sent back to the company for analysis. I got the results back with the following comments. "The types of filamentous fungi identified above are common soilborne organisms. Their reproductive spores become airborne very easily. They are primarily plant parasites as well as plant (litter) decomposers. They also have the ability to grow on a wide range of other substances such as food materials, textiles, and even in standing water. Try to localize those areas, which are conductive for fungal growth (damp areas under sinks, around showers, carpet, air conditioning/heating ducts, etc.). If you have potted plants within the house, please check them for mold around container and water trap. Also check house doors/windows for small gaps that may allow outside transport of fungal spores into the living areas of the home."I will call the doctor for a consult to get more info, but I found this interest since I do have a few plants, but often see things floating in the air.