RemedySpot.com

Periodontitis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, normally any pocket with 3mm depth is normal, any pocket with depth of more than 3 means patient has got periodentitis.Ahmed. From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Sunday, 8 January 2012, 14:19 Subject: Periodontitis

Ore question about How many mm pocket depth to diagnose patient with periodontitis

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone

a probing depth of 4mm is considered as periodontal pocket and periodontal probe is used to measure the depth of a gingival sulcus or periodontal pocket.regarding predisposing factors smoking and hiv both are predisposing factor for nug.but as smoking favours the development of anerobic gm negative flora and depress the chemotatic response of neutrophils.i think it is one of the more risk factor for nug though hiv also predisposes to necrotising ulcerative gingivitis progress to nup.regardskanika From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Sunday, 8 January 2012 2:19 PM Subject: Periodontitis

Ore question about How many mm pocket depth to diagnose patient with periodontitis

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone

Master 2 page 5, gingival sulcus depth is .5-3mm, considered healrhy .Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Jan 2012, at 14:19, Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone

It's in the pink bookInitial lesion - polymorphsEarly lesion - polymorphs and lympocytesEstablished lesion - lymphocytes and plasma cellsAdvances lesion - plasma cellsCheers,Svetlana From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 3:22 PM Subject: Periodontitis

What are the inflammatory cells present in periodontitis ??

Are they plasma cells and lymphocytes??

Balsam

Sent from my iPad