RemedySpot.com

Re: Regarding ORE exam...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi... u can use your provisional or permanent driving license ..but for that you should email ORE examination team to let them know that you are going to use ur driving license for the identity.I had the same problem...so its not a big issue...but its important that they should know about what u will be using for ur identity.hope it helps. email address : examination@...RegardsHuma

I used driving license issued from uk last time .It's considered id Like passport .Balsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:36 PM, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Hi All, I have a doubt regarding the identity card to enter into the exam hall for ORE part1. Does passport is the only document they accept to enter the exam hall for ORE part1? If passport is not with me when I appear for exam what other document can I carry? Can anyone of you clarify me please... As my passport will be sent for visa extension during April, this is a real issue for me to appear for ORE part1.Regards,Naseema

Thank you very much for the reply.As I don't have driving licence, are you aware of any alternative for this? From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:03 PM Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam...

I used driving license issued from uk last time .It's considered id Like passport .Balsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:36 PM, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Hi All, I have a doubt regarding the identity card to enter into the exam hall for ORE part1. Does passport is the only document they accept to enter the exam hall for ORE part1? If passport is not with me when I appear for exam what other document can I carry? Can anyone of you clarify me please... As my passport will be sent for visa extension during April, this is a real issue for me to appear for ORE part1.Regards,Naseema

Apply for provisional driving license, as tht can be used as well.

anything with your photo Id authorised in UK, can be used as id.

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 7:06:33 PM

Thank you very much for the reply.As I don't have driving licence, are you aware of any alternative for this? From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:03 PM Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam...

u can copy your passport and carry it with u but in advace tell gdc From: Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...> " " < >; "iqb_h_a@..." <iqb_h_a@...> Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 19:11 Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Thank you Bee Ahmed and Zhwan for quick reply. Carrying copy of the passport sounds good idea. Anyway I will confirm it with GDC. From: zhwan jambaz <dr_jambaz@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:27 PM Subject: Re:

Regarding ORE exam...

u can copy your passport and carry it with u but in advace tell gdc From: Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...> " " < >; "iqb_h_a@..." <iqb_h_a@...> Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 19:11 Subject: Re:

Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Dear IqbalSend email to gdc to let them know about the situation and see what they say..they are familiar with such cases when passport is at home office.. so it's not only you.. Don't worryI'm saying email them better than phone call to make it documented , I advised you to print their email reply to you and take it with you on day of exam, in case you find difficulty in registration at least you have evident from them of what to do in that case to prove your point better than arguing about it with other member of staff who has no idea about what's happened !Good luck with thatBalsamSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:Thank you Bee Ahmed and Zhwan for quick reply. Carrying copy of the passport sounds good idea. Anyway I will confirm it with GDC.From: zhwan jambaz <dr_jambaz@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:27 PMSubject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... u can copy your passport and carry it with u but in advace tell gdc From: Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...>" " < >; "iqb_h_a@..." <iqb_h_a@...> Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 19:11Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... Apply for provisional driving license, as tht can be used as well.anything with your photo Id authorised in UK, can be used as id. Sent from on AndroidFrom: h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>; < >; Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 7:06:33 PM Thank you very much for the reply.As I don't have driving licence, are you aware of any alternative for this?From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:03 PMSubject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... I used driving license issued from uk last time .It's considered id Like passport .Balsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:36 PM, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote: Hi All, I have a doubt regarding the identity card to enter into the exam hall for ORE part1. Does passport is the only document they accept to enter the exam hall for ORE part1? If passport is not with me when I appear for exam what other document can I carry? Can anyone of you clarify me please... As my passport will be sent for visa extension during April, this is a real issue for me to appear for ORE part1.Regards,NaseemaSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Thank you Bee Ahmed and Zhwan for quick reply. Carrying copy of the passport sounds good idea. Anyway I will confirm it with GDC. From: zhwan jambaz <dr_jambaz@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:27 PM Subject: Re:

Regarding ORE exam...

u can copy your passport and carry it with u but in advace tell gdc From: Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...> " " < >; "iqb_h_a@..." <iqb_h_a@...> Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 19:11 Subject: Re:

Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Dear IqbalSend email to gdc to let them know about the situation and see what they say..they are familiar with such cases when passport is at home office.. so it's not only you.. Don't worryI'm saying email them better than phone call to make it documented , I advised you to print their email reply to you and take it with you on day of exam, in case you find difficulty in registration at least you have evident from them of what to do in that case to prove your point better than arguing about it with other member of staff who has no idea about what's happened !Good luck with thatBalsamSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Regarding ORE exam...

Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Hi Balsam, Thank you very much. definitely I mail them .regardsnaseema iqbal From:

Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 10:16 PM Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam...

Dear IqbalSend email to gdc to let them know about the situation and see what they say..they are familiar with such cases when passport is at home office.. so it's not only you.. Don't worryI'm saying email them better than phone call to make it documented , I advised you to print their email reply to you and take it with you on day of exam, in case you find difficulty in registration at least you have evident from them of what to do in that case to prove your point better than arguing about it with other member of staff who has no idea about what's happened !Good luck with thatBalsamSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>

wrote:Thank you Bee Ahmed and Zhwan for quick reply. Carrying copy of the passport sounds good idea. Anyway I will confirm it with GDC.From: zhwan jambaz <dr_jambaz@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:27 PMSubject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... u can copy your passport and carry it with u but in advace tell gdc From: Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...>" " < >; "iqb_h_a@..." <iqb_h_a@...> Sent: Friday, 6

January 2012, 19:11Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... Apply for provisional driving license, as tht can be used as well.anything with your photo Id authorised in UK, can be used as id. Sent from on AndroidFrom: h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>; < >; Subject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 7:06:33 PM Thank you very much for the reply.As I don't have driving licence, are you aware of any alternative for this?From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...>" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012 7:03 PMSubject: Re: Regarding ORE exam... I used driving license issued from uk last time .It's considered id Like passport .Balsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 6, 2012, at 6:36 PM, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote: Hi All, I have a doubt regarding the identity card to enter into the exam hall for ORE part1. Does passport is the

only document they accept to enter the exam hall for ORE part1? If passport is not with me when I appear for exam what other document can I carry? Can anyone of you clarify me please... As my passport will be sent for visa extension during April, this is a real issue for me to appear for ORE part1.Regards,NaseemaSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Regarding ORE exam...

Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Dear IqbalSend email to gdc to let them know about the situation and see what they say..they are familiar with such cases when passport is at home office.. so it's not only you.. Don't worryI'm saying email them better than phone call to make it documented , I advised you to print their email reply to you and take it with you on day of exam, in case you find difficulty in registration at least you have evident from them of what to do in that case to prove your point better than arguing about it with other member of staff who has no idea about what's happened !Good luck with thatBalsamSent from my iPadOn 6 Jan 2012, at 19:31, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Regarding ORE exam...

Regarding ORE exam...

Sent from on Android

h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent: