RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: regarding RPD,Fpd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can u give me the source where it is available.Sent from Samsung Mobile

--- Re: regarding RPD,Fpd From: smriti CC:

Hi..

You can try 'Understanding partial denture design'.. It was recommended to us at the RCS course and is available online..

Hope this helps..

Regards

Smriti

>

> Hi

> from where do we need to do RPD and FPD as so many questions on components of rpd along pictures were asked in previous papers.

>

> any of ur help would be helpful.

>

So pink and churchill enough for rpdSent from Samsung Mobile

I don't think you need to go through the whole book for ore 1.. I came to know of this book after I cleared part 1!.. I thought you were asking for part 2.. We didn't have too many questions on rpd but fpd was extensively tested.. You could try reading Bartlett's clinical prostho, which again is for part 2, but is very concise and should serve your purpose..

http://gr.dentistbd.com/download-clinical-problem-solving-in-prosthodontics-pdf.html

Hope this helps..

Regards

Smriti

Thanks smriti.Sent from Samsung Mobile

Well... i am sorry i cant give a definite answer to that.. its up to you actually.. if you can answer the old questions, these 2 are enough.. :)

I have a very concise document on RPD, i will send soon From: "kanika_sahil@..." <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 10:17 Subject: Re: Re: regarding RPD,Fpd

Thanks smriti.Sent from Samsung Mobile

Well... i am sorry i cant give a definite answer to that.. its up to you actually.. if you can answer the old questions, these 2 are enough.. :)

Thanks aqsa.actually i know pink book and churchill are enough for prostho but m nt at all good wd prostho and have seen questions wd diagrams in previous feedbacks so as u guys have already through my stage u mst know wht to read and wht nt.and u mst have seen ore exam used to be dominated by one particular subject which i have observed so i rally need guidance frm u guys.All feedbacks frm u guys are important for all of us preparing for ore1.Sent from Samsung Mobile

thanks Kanika and Smriti ! From: "kanika_sahil@..." <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:03 AM Subject: Re: Re: regarding RPD,Fpd

Thanks aqsa.actually i know pink book and churchill are enough for prostho but m nt at all good wd prostho and have seen questions wd diagrams in previous feedbacks so as u guys have already through my stage u mst know wht to read and wht nt.and u mst have seen ore exam used to be dominated by one particular subject which i have observed so i rally need guidance frm u guys.All feedbacks frm u guys are important for all of us preparing for ore1.Sent from Samsung Mobile