RemedySpot.com

ore question about enamel hydroxyapatite

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, can anybody tell me concentration of hydroxyapatites crystals in enamel? In master dentistry its given 86-95%by volume in page 87. But in MCQ book by kathleen under restorative dentistry they have asked which of the following statement is true -enamel consist of 92% hydroxyapatite crystal by weight . In answer section they have mentioned that the statement is wrong

and they have said that concentration is 96-98%. dont u think its contradicting?regardsnaseema iqbal

In blue book it say 97 present so 96 to 98 should be rightSent from my iPhoneOn 11 Jan 2012, at 17:36, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Hi, can anybody tell me concentration of hydroxyapatites crystals in enamel? In master dentistry its given 86-95%by volume in page 87. But in MCQ book by kathleen under restorative dentistry they have asked which of the following statement is true -enamel consist of 92% hydroxyapatite crystal by weight . In answer section they have mentioned that the statement is wrong

and they have said that concentration is 96-98%. dont u think its contradicting?regardsnaseema iqbal

hi... u should follow tencate or berkovitz for all these values n learn both %

es by volume and by weight, and do not rely on mcq or emq books.

regards

huma

>

> Hi,

>         can anybody tell me concentration of hydroxyapatites crystals in

enamel?

>   

>          In master dentistry its given 86-95%by volume in page 87.

>  

>                 But in MCQ book by kathleen under restorative dentistry they

have asked

>              which of the following statement is true -enamel consist of 92%

hydroxyapatite crystal by weight .

>                In answer section they have mentioned that the statement

iswrong and they have said that concentration is 96-98%.

>   

>                               dont u think its contradicting?

>

>

> regards

> naseema iqbal

>

Thanks a lot From: "gonamuhamad@..." <gonamuhamad@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2012 5:40 PM Subject: Re: ore question about enamel hydroxyapatite

In blue book it say 97 present so 96 to 98 should be rightSent from my iPhoneOn 11 Jan 2012, at 17:36, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Thanks a lot From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 11 January 2012 5:41 PM Subject: Re: ore question about enamel hydroxyapatite

hi... u should follow tencate or berkovitz for all these values n learn both % es by volume and by weight.regardshuma