RemedySpot.com

Re: regarding exams.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes your Ielts is going to be expired in 2 year time so you should do the exam during this 2yearsSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jan 2012, at 13:21, kamatchi damodaran <kaydamu@...> wrote:

hi, do anyone know whether we have to appear for ore part 1 before the two year period the ielts test expires or it applies only for applying for the exam .I am really tensed because i had written my ielts last october 2010 then i went for my delivery to india as my baby was due during the end of september and i couldnt attend it , i came back this january and found the exam dates for april . it would be really helpful if somebody could clarify my doubts.

No it is not like that you can call Gdc exam team to ask but I am sure is going

to be expired during 2 years

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Jan 2012, at 13:24, " naveen " <naveenareddy_vanka@...> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Once your application is accepted by gdc then you do not have to worry about

ielts even though it expires.

>

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

I had to take my ielts again bcoz it expired... So yes it cant b more then 2 yrs oldSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jan 2012, at 13:21, kamatchi damodaran <kaydamu@...> wrote:

hi, do anyone know whether we have to appear for ore part 1 before the two year period the ielts test expires or it applies only for applying for the exam .I am really tensed because i had written my ielts last october 2010 then i went for my delivery to india as my baby was due during the end of september and i couldnt attend it , i came back this january and found the exam dates for april . it would be really helpful if somebody could clarify my doubts.

Calm down,I emailed GDC before asking about the same issue n they confirmed that

it should be Valid ONLY at time of application .SO u don't need to worry :)

Pls .let us all know if there is any change in the rules.

Best regards

Miral

Yes I did that as well ..miral is right.. Once ur application has been accepted no worries about ielts BalsamSent from my iPadOn 13 Jan 2012, at 16:14, "miral_hasan" <miral_hasan@...> wrote:

Calm down,I emailed GDC before asking about the same issue n they confirmed that it should be Valid ONLY at time of application .SO u don't need to worry :)

Pls .let us all know if there is any change in the rules.

Best regards

Miral

Hi ,If you have given in OCT. 2010 it is still valid until oct 2012 you can now apply for exam during this period . If GDC accepts your application by OCT 2012 you dont have to give IELTS again.RegardsSiva From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 13 January 2012 1:34 PM Subject: Re: regarding exams.

I had to take my ielts again bcoz it expired... So yes it cant b more then 2 yrs oldSent from my iPhoneOn 13 Jan 2012, at 13:21, kamatchi damodaran <kaydamu@...> wrote: