RemedySpot.com

Re: Pastest online subscription

Rate this topic

Guest guest

IT IS AN EXCELLENT WEBSITE AND REALLY HELPED ME ! VERA From: miral_hasan <miral_hasan@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012, 11:57 Subject: Pastest online subscription

Dear friends,Any feedbacks on the Pastest online subscription will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Miral------------------------------------

Hi Miral,Yes I agree with Vera its an excellent practice also it gives, better idea about the type of questions asked in the exam . Its worth they have good questions.RegardsSiva From: Vera Lucia <veradentaluk@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012 12:09 PM Subject: Re: Pastest online subscription

IT IS AN EXCELLENT WEBSITE AND REALLY HELPED ME ! VERA From: miral_hasan <miral_hasan@...> Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012, 11:57 Subject: Pastest online subscription

Dear friends,Any feedbacks on the Pastest online subscription will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Miral------------------------------------

Dear colleague,Could u plz send to me this link, it may help mePastest online subscriptionThankx On 7 Jan 2012, at 15:50, siva ranjani <siva2828@...> wrote:

Hi Miral,Yes I agree with Vera its an excellent practice also it gives, better idea about the type of questions asked in the exam . Its worth they have good questions.RegardsSiva From: Vera Lucia <veradentaluk@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012 12:09 PM Subject: Re: Pastest online subscription

http://www.pastest.co.uk/mypastestSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Jan 2012, at 14:10, Alaa <hashim_alaa@...> wrote:

Dear colleague,Could u plz send to me this link, it may help mePastest online subscriptionThankx On 7 Jan 2012, at 15:50, siva ranjani <siva2828@...> wrote:

ThankxOn 7 Jan 2012, at 18:41, banabilh23@... wrote:

http://www.pastest.co.uk/mypastestSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Jan 2012, at 14:10, Alaa <hashim_alaa@...> wrote:

Hi All, I was going through the PasTest website and I could not find much about what type of material they have. My question is: do they have any online question banks? I have all the books they have advertised in their website. If I subscribe what are the other benefits I am going to get from that website? Can anyone who has experience plz advice me on this. Thanks in advance.Regards,Naseema Iqbal From: Alaa <hashim_alaa@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012 3:42 PM Subject: Re: Pastest online subscription

>

> Dear friends,

>

> Any feedbacks on the Pastest online subscription will be appreciated.

>

> Thanks in advance.

> Miral

>

Thanks a lot Vera and Siva for your reply .I highly appreciate it!

Hi naseema, As Vera n other ppl mentioned abt pastest online subscription.It's very gud for the preparation, online subscription is different than the bks, as u asked.... they do have qs bank, u can buy that for £32 for 6 months which is worth buying I think.They have mcqs n emqs on that website on different topics like oral medicine , oral patho, dental materials, law n ethics n many more. It's an excellent website, n i would strongly recommend that u shd go for it. U will learn how to answer the qs. Hope that helps.Good luck.Asma.Sent from my iPadOn 7 Jan 2012, at 16:43, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

Hi All, I was going through the PasTest website and I could not find much about what type of material they have. My question is: do they have any online question banks? I have all the books they have advertised in their website. If I subscribe what are the other benefits I am going to get from that website? Can anyone who has experience plz advice me on this. Thanks in advance.Regards,Naseema Iqbal From: Alaa <hashim_alaa@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 7 January 2012 3:42 PM Subject: Re: Pastest online subscription

Hi Asma, Thank you very much for the information. definitely i will go for it.regardsnaseema iqbal From: Asma Amir <dr_asmafatima@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 8 January 2012 1:27 PM Subject: Re: Pastest online subscription

Hi naseema, As Vera n other ppl mentioned abt pastest online subscription.It's very gud for the preparation, online subscription is different than the bks, as u asked.... they do have qs bank, u can buy that for £32 for 6 months which is worth buying I think.They have mcqs n emqs on that website on different topics like oral medicine , oral patho, dental materials, law n ethics n many more. It's an excellent website, n i would strongly recommend that u shd go for it. U will learn how to answer the qs. Hope that helps.Good luck.Asma.Sent from my iPadOn 7 Jan 2012, at 16:43, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote: