RemedySpot.com

Re: ore questions treatment planning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I think for 1 it is history of presenting complaint and 2 it is medical history..correct me if wrong...

On 17 Jan 2012 23:11, " Areej Abbas " <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

1.     A patient complains of pain to his dentist. He has caries with premolars and molars.

He is visiting a dentist after 2 years. What part of the history would you ask first.

Social history, history of presenting complaint, medical history, dental history, family history.

2.     Same scenario. No treatment should be undertaken without taking which part of the

case history

Same options.

I remember that question it was in april last year I think history of presenting complaint BalsamSent from my iPadOn 17 Jan 2012, at 23:10, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

1. A patient complains of pain to his dentist. He has caries with premolars and molars.

He is visiting a dentist after 2 years. What part of the history would you ask first.

Social history, history of presenting complaint, medical history, dental history, family history.

2. Same scenario. No treatment should be undertaken without taking which part of the

case history

Same options.

History of presenting complaint for question 1Medical history for question 2BalsamSent from my iPadOn 17 Jan 2012, at 23:14, manochitra d <manochithradurairaju@...> wrote:

Hi I think for 1 it is history of presenting complaint and 2 it is medical history..correct me if wrong...

On 17 Jan 2012 23:11, "Areej Abbas" <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

1. A patient complains of pain to his dentist. He has caries with premolars and molars.

2. Same scenario. No treatment should be undertaken without taking which part of the

case history

Same options.

Hi, 1- it's history of presenting complaint.2- ofcourse it's medical history.Sent from my iPhoneOn 17 Jan 2012, at 23:10, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

case history

Same options.