RemedySpot.com

ORE2 instruments and material for sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everybody ,I have most of the instruments and materials , for preparing ORE 2 exam , I want to sell them , any body interested in detail , can send me message on my personal id please . (collection of old royal college OSCE , treatment planning , notes for free )Thanks From: Gona <gonamuhamad@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 8:22 Subject: Re: perio-BPE

It is bSent from my iPhoneOn 17 Jan 2012, at 00:03, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

hi can anybody plz tell me the answerBasic Periodontal Examination (BPE) – if

only one tooth is present in one of the sextants score of that tooth is a. included in the score of the adjacent

sextant b. not included anywhere c. included in the score of the opposite

arch same sextant d. included in the scores of the remaining

two sextants of the same archregardsnaseema iqbal

HiSorry for short msgI'm preparin for part 2.Could u tell me what all u sellin?I'm very intrsed in the notesLemme knowRabina------------------From: Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:25:36 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: ORE2 instruments and material for sale Hello everybody ,I have most of the instruments and materials , for preparing ORE 2 exam , I want to sell them , any body interested in detail , can send me message on my personal id please . (collection of old royal college OSCE , treatment planning , notes for free )Thanks From: Gona <gonamuhamad@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 8:22 Subject: Re: perio-BPE It is bSent from my iPhoneOn 17 Jan 2012, at 00:03, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote: hi can anybody plz tell me the answerBasic Periodontal Examination (BPE) – ifonly one tooth is present in one of the sextants score of that tooth is a. included in the score of the adjacentsextant b. not included anywhere c. included in the score of the oppositearch same sextant d. included in the scores of the remainingtwo sextants of the same archregardsnaseema iqbal

Hello Farhat Assalamalaikum, I'm Afra Siddiqui. I live in Harpenden(North London). I was interested in all the material n stuff for ORE 2. Can u plz give me ur phone no. so that I can give u a call. Can u tell me what all instruments do u have, their price, where r u based, n have u passed ORE 2? I also wanted some advice from u, if u can help. My cell no is 07423831502. Waiting for ur reply.RegardsAfra. From: Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2012 12:25 PM Subject: ORE2 instruments and material for sale

Hello everybody ,I have most of the instruments and materials , for preparing ORE 2 exam , I want to sell them , any body interested in detail , can send me message on my personal id please . (collection of old royal college OSCE , treatment planning , notes for free )Thanks From: Gona <gonamuhamad@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 8:22 Subject: Re: perio-BPE

It is bSent from my iPhoneOn 17 Jan 2012, at 00:03, h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...> wrote:

only one tooth is present in one of the sextants score of that tooth is a. included in the score of the adjacent

• 2 weeks later...

hy farhat,,,i am not sure if i am late... but i am interested in buying the things you would sell... pls call me on 07564032521... could you pls quote me the price... hoping you still have the insturments..thanking you,,, vani From: Farhat Rizvi <farhatrizvi_786@...> " "

< > Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2012, 12:25 Subject: ORE2 instruments and material for sale