RemedySpot.com

Rcs course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Yes they do... They give you the treatment options written part. Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 15:42, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote: Hi I would really appreciate if somebody who has attended the royal college course recently ,is kind enough to update regarding DTP,as to is it being taught differently after the changes in exam pattern or do they give you guidance on how to write the contemporaneous notes ?Many thanks,Gurpreet

Guest guest

hi,can someone please be kind enough and upload any additional notes that the rcs are giving for the treatment planning which relate to the changes in the exam.this will be highly appreciated.thanksrehana From: Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> " " < > Cc: " "

< > Sent: Monday, 14 May 2012, 15:44 Subject: Re: RCS course

Yes they do... They give you the treatment options written part. Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 15:42, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote:

Hi I would really appreciate if somebody who has attended the royal college course recently ,is kind enough to update regarding DTP,as to is it being taught differently after the changes in exam pattern or do they give you guidance on how to write the contemporaneous notes ?Many thanks,Gurpreet

Guest guest

Thank you Shivika for your reply...Even I would be very thankful if somebody can upload additional notes of DTP given at RCS coursebecause it's very difficult to keep attending the same course time and again just for some changes in the exam...!!Regards,Gurpreet From: Rehana Hussein <husseinrehana@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 12:34 Subject: Re: RCS course

hi,can someone please be kind enough and upload any additional notes that the rcs are giving for the treatment planning which relate to the changes in the exam.this will be highly appreciated.thanksrehana From: Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> " " < > Cc: " "

Yes they do... They give you the treatment options written part. Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 15:42, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote:

Hi I would really appreciate if somebody who has attended the royal college course recently ,is kind enough to update regarding DTP,as to is it being taught differently after the changes in exam pattern or do they give you guidance on how to write the contemporaneous notes ?Many thanks,Gurpreet

Guest guest

The thing is, we can't upload coz it's not allowed but I'm sure if you know someone personally they can give them to u!Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 May 2012, at 12:44, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote: Thank you Shivika for your reply...Even I would be very thankful if somebody can upload additional notes of DTP given at RCS coursebecause it's very difficult to keep attending the same course time and again just for some changes in the exam...!!Regards,Gurpreet From: Rehana Hussein <husseinrehana@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 12:34 Subject: Re: RCS course hi,can someone please be kind enough and upload any additional notes that the rcs are giving for the treatment planning which relate to the changes in the exam.this will be highly appreciated.thanksrehana From: Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> " " < > Cc: " "< > Sent: Monday, 14 May 2012, 15:44 Subject: Re: RCS course Yes they do... They give you the treatment options written part. Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 15:42, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote: Hi I would really appreciate if somebody who has attended the royal college course recently ,is kind enough to update regarding DTP,as to is it being taught differently after the changes in exam pattern or do they give you guidance on how to write the contemporaneous notes ?Many thanks,Gurpreet

Guest guest

hellois the RCS course for ORE PART 1 OR PART 2 . Can anyone let me know.Are there any courses conducted by RCS to take ORE PART 1 preparations?If anyone knows pls let me knowthanksindu From: Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> " " < > Cc:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:35 PM Subject: Re: RCS course

The thing is, we can't upload coz it's not allowed but I'm sure if you know someone personally they can give them to u!Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 May 2012, at 12:44, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote:

Thank you Shivika for your reply...Even I would be very thankful if somebody can upload additional notes of DTP given at RCS coursebecause it's very difficult to keep attending the same course time and again just for some changes in the exam...!!Regards,Gurpreet From: Rehana Hussein <husseinrehana@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 12:34 Subject: Re: RCS course

Guest guest

Thanks Shivika for your reply..... Indu, This course is for part 2 ... From: Indu Bhattacharya <indubhattacharya@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 15 May 2012, 14:11 Subject: Re: RCS course

hellois the RCS course for ORE PART 1 OR PART 2 . Can anyone let me know.Are there any courses conducted by RCS to take ORE PART 1 preparations?If anyone knows pls let me knowthanksindu From: Shivika Shah <dr_shivika@...> " " < > Cc:

" " < > Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:35 PM Subject: Re: RCS course

The thing is, we can't upload coz it's not allowed but I'm sure if you know someone personally they can give them to u!Sent from my iPhoneOn 15 May 2012, at 12:44, "gurpreet rajpal" <gurpreetrajpal@...> wrote: