RemedySpot.com

Re: PERIO/ORE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

in the middleVanaja From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012, 14:41 Subject: PERIO/ORE

PERIODENTAL LIGAMENT IS THINNER IN?

NEAR THE CROWN

INTHE MIDDLE

NEAR THE APEX

in middle then in apex and thickest in coronal From: Dr.Vanaja k <dr_vanajanaik@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 2:48 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

in the middleVanaja From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012, 14:41 Subject: PERIO/ORE

NEAR THE CROWN

INTHE MIDDLE

NEAR THE APEX

Dear all,Its usually more or less equal along the entire length and this particular configuration is seen in trauma from occlusion known as 'funnel shaped widening of the pd ligament'Debate if any is welcomed ,,-ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:23:25 +0530 (IST) < >Reply Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE in middle then in apex and thickest in coronal From: Dr.Vanaja k <dr_vanajanaik@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 2:48 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE in the middleVanaja From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012, 14:41 Subject: PERIO/ORE PERIODENTAL LIGAMENT IS THINNER IN? NEAR THE CROWN INTHE MIDDLE NEAR THE APEX

Dear ashishi agree with u that this configuration is seen due to TFO.Pdl ligament is thicker in functional teeth as compared to non functional.but its a question which we have to ans.anyways funnel shaped widening of pdl is new atleast to me.Thanks for sharing it and no debate yet.lol From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent:

Friday, 20 January 2012 3:05 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

Dear all,Its usually more or less equal along the entire length and this particular configuration is seen in trauma from occlusion known as 'funnel shaped widening of the pd ligament'Debate if any is welcomed ,,-ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:23:25 +0530 (IST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

in middle then in apex and thickest in coronal From: Dr.Vanaja k <dr_vanajanaik@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 2:48 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

NEAR THE CROWN

INTHE MIDDLE

NEAR THE APEX

Acc to what i remember, pdl is HOURGLASS in shape. From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 3:26 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

Dear ashishi agree with u that this configuration is seen due to TFO.Pdl ligament is thicker in functional teeth as compared to non functional.but its a question which we have to ans.anyways funnel shaped widening of pdl is new atleast to me.Thanks for sharing it and no debate yet.lol From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent:

Dear all,Its usually more or less equal along the entire length and this particular configuration is seen in trauma from occlusion known as 'funnel shaped widening of the pd ligament'Debate if any is welcomed ,,-ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

NEAR THE CROWN

INTHE MIDDLE

NEAR THE APEX

That's right, pdl is hourglass shaped and is thinnest in the middle along the length of the fibre.Sent from my iPhoneOn 26-Jan-2012, at 1:48, VIJAITHA DAS <vijaitha_das@...> wrote:

Acc to what i remember, pdl is HOURGLASS in shape. From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 3:26 PM Subject: Re: PERIO/ORE

Sender:

NEAR THE CROWN

INTHE MIDDLE

NEAR THE APEX