RemedySpot.com

start to worry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

guys has any one hear from the GDC about the ore 1 exam cause its almost the end of Jan so if there is an April exam they should ve announced it by now .start to worryyyy.

cheers

From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 16 January 2012, 10:41Subject: Re: missing incisors /ORE

Trauma to deciduous i think

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 16 January 2012, 10:10Subject: Re: missing incisors /ORE

Hi,

accidental avulsion can be the most common cause.

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 15 January 2012 11:20 PMSubject: missing incisors /ORE

HI GUYS

this is a very popular questions in the ore exam though not sure about the answer yet: reason behind the missing of central incisors ;as far as i know the answer is dilaceration however need your backup.

the reference is pink book page 122

I think presence of mesodens or simply supernumerary teeth n for the missing laterals most common is cong missing.On 16 Jan 2012, at 11:10 AM, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

guys has any one hear from the GDC about the ore 1 exam cause its almost the end of Jan so if there is an April exam they should ve announced it by now .start to worryyyy.

cheers

From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 16 January 2012, 10:41Subject: Re: missing incisors /ORE

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Monday, 16 January 2012, 10:10Subject: Re: missing incisors /ORE

Hi,

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 15 January 2012 11:20 PMSubject: missing incisors /ORE

HI GUYS

this is a very popular questions in the ore exam though not sure about the answer yet: reason behind the missing of central incisors ;as far as i know the answer is dilaceration however need your backup.

I'm worried too ..last year before Christmas we booked for exam to be taken in April BalsamSent from my iPadOn 16 Jan 2012, at 11:10, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

cheers

Hi,

HI GUYS

Hi everyoneI dont think there is anything to worry about. I spoke to someone in the exams department at GDC, she said that they would probably start taking booking 8 weeks before the exam. That means end of January or beginning of Feb.RegardsMyra From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re: start to worry

I'm worried too ..last year before Christmas we booked for exam to be taken in April BalsamSent from my iPadOn 16 Jan 2012, at 11:10, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

cheers

Hi,

HI GUYS