RemedySpot.com

Answers plzz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Plz help me wid these questions.1)which drug causes fixed ulcer2)atrial pressure of oxygen and carbon di oxide3)which immunoglobulin is present after a bacterial and viral infectionsThanks,Megha

2- partial pressure of Oxygen is 100mm of Hg    partial pressure of  CO2 is 40 mm of Hg (vander shrman)3   Ig M is present after bacterial n viral infections (pg 452 blue book)regards

Anu

nicorandil causes fixed ulcer. From: Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> Ore < > Sent: Tuesday, 24 January 2012 11:21 PM Subject: Answers plzz

Plz help me wid these questions.1)which drug causes fixed ulcer2)atrial pressure of oxygen and carbon di oxide3)which immunoglobulin is present after a bacterial and viral infectionsThanks,Megha

Thanks anu

Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Answers plzz

Sent:

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 11:30:53 PM

2- partial pressure of Oxygen is 100mm of Hg    partial pressure of  CO2 is 40 mm of Hg (vander shrman)3   Ig M is present after bacterial n viral infections (pg 452 blue book)regards

Anu

Thanks kannika

Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 6:47:03 AM

nicorandil causes fixed ulcer. From: Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> Ore < > Sent: Tuesday, 24 January 2012 11:21 PM Subject: Answers plzz

Thanks kanikaSent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jan 2012, at 06:47, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

sonia you are talking about venous pressure as arterial pressure is 100 o2 and 40 co2. From: <arora.sonia1410@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:20 AM Subject: Re: Answers plzz

1.nicorandil2.oxygen-46 co2-403.igGSent from my iPhoneOn Jan 24, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> wrote:

1.nicorandil2.oxygen-46 co2-403.igGSent from my iPhoneOn Jan 24, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> wrote:

dear anuthey have nt mentioned it present after bacterial and viral infection ,IgM Is the first antibody for any invading organisms or toxic substance but i think its IgG which directed towards viruses amd bacteria specifically.correct me if i am wrong. From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Tuesday, 24 January 2012 11:30 PM Subject: Re: Answers plzz

2- partial pressure of Oxygen is 100mm of Hg partial pressure of CO2 is 40 mm of Hg (vander shrman)3 Ig M is present after bacterial n viral infections (pg 452 blue book)regards

Anu

Oh yes m so sorrySent from my iPhoneOn Jan 25, 2012, at 10:20 AM, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

sonia you are talking about venous pressure as arterial pressure is 100 o2 and 40 co2. From: <arora.sonia1410@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:20 AM Subject: Re: Answers plzz

Hi Would you plz tell me why IgG present after bacterial and viral infection not IgM?In reference to blue book page 452 that IgM has capacity to bind and agglutinate multiple dimension antigens such as RBC, bacteria and virusesIs that what meant from ur question??Please explain .. Cause whenever I study immunity ..I feel my immune system shutting down!RegardsBalsamSent from my iPadOn 25 Jan 2012, at 10:20, <arora.sonia1410@...> wrote:

Hi balsami completely agree with u that its written that ,IgM has the capacity to bind and agglutinate multiple dimension antigen such as bacteria and viruses but question is which Ig is present after viral and bacterial infection.I goggled it and found that IgG is seen after viral and bacterial infections.have a look. immunoglobulin Deficiency Syndromes: Information from Answers.comwww.answers.com › Library › HealthI know its pretty hard to learn actually cram all this stuff but no options.Not helpful? You can block www.answers.com results when you're signed in to searc From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 4:03 PM Subject: Re: Answers plzz

Hi Would you plz tell me why IgG present after bacterial and viral infection not IgM?In reference to blue book page 452 that IgM has capacity to bind and agglutinate multiple dimension antigens such as RBC, bacteria and virusesIs that what meant from ur question??Please explain .. Cause whenever I study immunity ..I feel my immune system shutting down!RegardsBalsamSent from my iPadOn 25 Jan 2012, at 10:20, <arora.sonia1410@...> wrote:

I guess if the question is ' which ig in -early infection' , its IgM but if the question is 'after' infection its IgG, does that make sense? Sent from my iPhoneOn 25 Jan 2012, at 16:24, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Hi balsami completely agree with u that its written that ,IgM has the capacity to bind and agglutinate multiple dimension antigen such as bacteria and viruses but question is which Ig is present after viral and bacterial infection.I goggled it and found that IgG is seen after viral and bacterial infections.have a look. immunoglobulin Deficiency Syndromes: Information from Answers.comwww.answers.com › Library › HealthI know its pretty hard to learn actually cram all this stuff but no options.Not helpful? You can block www.answers.com results when you're signed in to searc From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 4:03 PM Subject: Re: Answers plzz

Thank u

<arora.sonia1410@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 10:40:21 AM

Oh yes m so sorrySent from my iPhoneOn Jan 25, 2012, at 10:20 AM, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

yes i agree with sabrina..Ig in early infection' , its IgM but  'after' infection its IgG, 

they say that igM is the oldest (first to appear)(primary response) ig to appear..but soon is replaced by igG.

As a consequence of its pentameric structure, IgM is a good complement fixing Ig,better than ig G. Thus, IgM antibodies are very efficient in leading to the lysis of microorganisms.IgM is also a good agglutinating Ig . Thus, IgM antibodies are very good in clumping microorganisms for eventual elimination from the body.

hope it helps.Anu

Many thanks Anu and Sent from my iPadOn 25 Jan 2012, at 21:51, Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> wrote:

yes i agree with sabrina..Ig in early infection' , its IgM but 'after' infection its IgG,

they say that igM is the oldest (first to appear)(primary response) ig to appear..but soon is replaced by igG.

As a consequence of its pentameric structure, IgM is a good complement fixing Ig,better than ig G. Thus, IgM antibodies are very efficient in leading to the lysis of microorganisms.IgM is also a good agglutinating Ig . Thus, IgM antibodies are very good in clumping microorganisms for eventual elimination from the body.

hope it helps.Anu