RemedySpot.com

consent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what is the difference between informed consent and specific consent cause according to defintion I found them having the same meaning.

From: "doctorjasleen@..." <doctorjasleen@...>Oremutual < > Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 11:40Subject: Re: urgent

Please see the file section...also there are 2 books "best of 5" and emq book...also must see the all the ore 1 feedbacks...they r must!!!all the best

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch® wireless device

Sender:

Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:29:00 -0000

< >

Subject: urgent

i am studying to appear for part one exam in this april... can anyone tell me where to find emq's and mcq's for practice...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Please correct me if i am wrong,but in Ireland it is 18..

From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012 2:16 PMSubject: Re: consent

HI Saadia

In Scotland, the Age of Legal Capacity (Scotland) Act 1991 is specific andprovides that a person under 16 who, in the practitioner's opinion, is capable ofunderstanding the nature and possible consequences of the procedure ortreatment shall have legal capacity to consent on his or her own behalf to anysurgical, medical or dental procedure or treatment. In Northern Ireland the ageof consent for medical and dental treatment is 16.

ETHICS IN DENTISTRY BDA SHEET

You will find all the info in the BDA advice sheets

From: saadia <dr.saadia5@...> Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 13:57Subject: consent

plz can someone tell me about the age to give consent in scotland and Ireland

many thanxFrom: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>Subject: Re: consent" " < >Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 14:16

HI SaadiaIn Scotland, the Age of Legal Capacity (Scotland) Act 1991 is specific andprovides that a person under 16 who, in the practitioner's opinion, is capable ofunderstanding the nature and possible consequences of the procedure ortreatment shall have legal capacity to consent on his or her own behalf to anysurgical, medical or dental procedure or treatment. In Northern Ireland the ageof consent for medical and dental treatment is 16.ETHICS IN DENTISTRY BDA SHEETYou will find all the info in the BDA advice sheets From: saadia <dr.saadia5@...> Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 13:57 Subject: consent

plz can someone tell me about the age to give consent in scotland and Ireland