RemedySpot.com

regarding mcq

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi, has anyone seen that there is an mcq compilation by dr smile in the files

section but there is no answer for it ,i am not sure has anyone gone through it

can anyone tell me where to find the answers for it.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Thanks everyone for your reply. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:44 AM Subject: Re: (unknown)

Sorry I meant B LYMPHOCYTESSent from my iPadOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:42, Miral <miral_hasan@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,I think the rt choice is CCheck this and tell me what do u think? Thankshttp://www.answers.com/topic/inflammationSent from my iPadOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:28, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

YES ITS DEFINITELY NOT NEUTROPHILIS From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 11:26 Subject: (unknown)

Hi allAnother question from that 1000 mcqsSuppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which of the following is not one of these factorsA. NecrosisB. Presence of lymphocytesC. Collection of neutrophilsD. Accumulation of tissue fluidE. Autolysis by proteolytic enzymeAnswer is C but in my opinion it should be B. Suppuration involves

the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead bacteria. and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.What do you think guys?

Guest guest

Hi kanika, What about necrosis then?necrosis is seen in c/c inflammation where lymhocytes are present....socant it be like what they meant is a/c exacerbation of a chronic lesion...what do u think? From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:47 PM Subject: Re: regarding mcq

Thanks everyone for your reply. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 11:44 AM Subject: Re: (unknown)

Sorry I meant B LYMPHOCYTESSent from my iPadOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:42, Miral <miral_hasan@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,I think the rt choice is CCheck this and tell me what do u think? Thankshttp://www.answers.com/topic/inflammationSent from my iPadOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:28, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

YES ITS DEFINITELY NOT NEUTROPHILIS From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 11:26 Subject: (unknown)

Hi allAnother question from that 1000 mcqsSuppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which of the following is not one of these factorsA. NecrosisB. Presence of lymphocytesC. Collection of neutrophilsD. Accumulation of tissue fluidE. Autolysis by proteolytic enzymeAnswer is C but in my opinion it should be B. Suppuration involves

the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead bacteria. and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.What do you think guys?

Guest guest

yes sajitha...you could be rite....Anyways i dont know exactly what should be the answer as i was even thinking supparation is a irreversible process and necrosis mean dead and is irreversible.I dont know....not going to waste more time in it.... From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:54 PM Subject: Re: regarding mcq

Hi kanika, What about necrosis then?necrosis is seen in c/c inflammation where lymhocytes are present....socant it be like what they meant is a/c exacerbation of a chronic lesion...what do u think? From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:47 PM Subject: Re: regarding mcq

Guest guest

yes kanika...you were rt.....there are dift types of necrosis out of which in liquefactive necrosis....is collection of neutrophils which produce lytic enzymes causing suppuration....thanks From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 1:12 PM Subject: Re: regarding mcq

yes sajitha...you could be rite....Anyways i dont know exactly what should be the answer as i was even thinking supparation is a irreversible process and necrosis mean dead and is irreversible.I dont know....not going to waste more time in it.... From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:54 PM Subject: Re: regarding mcq

Hi kanika, What about necrosis then?necrosis is seen in c/c inflammation where lymhocytes are present....socant it be like what they meant is a/c exacerbation of a chronic lesion...what do u think? From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012 12:47 PM

Subject: Re: regarding mcq