RemedySpot.com

ORE questionS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ashish, many thanks for your answer , could you plz provide any book as reference for that. Ahmed.

Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore questions

Sent:

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 2:38:34 AM

ohhhhh.....yup rite.i thought b is mandibular buccal region.so was confused between buccal and lingual but it was maxillary.ans is e.thanks From: " dr_ashish_pandit@... " <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 2:32 AM Subject: Re: ore questions

Dear kanika,Attached gingiva is maximum in the max anterior region. As we go posteriorly, its value in max premolar region is 1.9mm and mand. Premolar region is 1.8 mm so " mand. Premolar " is the answer. This is closest to option E -mand. Molar region.Regards,Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:09:48 +0530 (IST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: ore questions

1.periapical2.porcelain is brittle3.A as sulphur present in latex inhibit polymerisation of pvs.so it retards4.well attached gingiva is generally greatest in anteror region and narrower in posterior with 1.8 mm in maxilla and 1.9 in mandible.but i dont know what could be the ans. From: h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>

< > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 12:11 AM Subject: ore questions

hi can anybody tell me the answer plz.1 Which is the most suitable examination

for the diagnosis of crestal bone loss? a.

DPT b.

periapicals c.

true occlusals d.

horizontal bitewings . 2.In metal porcelain crown why is there a

butt join?

a. porcelain is brittle b. metal is brittle c. porcelain is thin d. metal is thin 3.

The use of latex gloves does

has the following effect when a polyvinyl siloxane impression is taken

a.

retards the set of the

impression material b.

enhances the set of the

impression material c.

results in porosities in the

impression material d.

latex gloves stick to the

polyvinyl siloxane impression material 4.

Attached gingiva is the

thinnest in the mouth in the following region of the mouth?

a.

Maxillary anterior buccal

region b.

Maxillary molar buccal region c.

Mandibular anterior buccal

region d.

Mandibular anterior lingual

region e.

Mandibular molar lingual region thanks in advance regards naseema

its given in crranza.hope it helps From: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 7:42 PM Subject: Re: ore questions

Dear Ashish, many thanks for your answer , could you plz provide any book as reference for that. Ahmed.

Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore questions

Sent:

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 2:38:34 AM

ohhhhh.....yup rite.i thought b is mandibular buccal region.so was confused between buccal and lingual but it was maxillary.ans is e.thanks From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 2:32 AM Subject: Re: ore questions

Dear kanika,Attached gingiva is maximum in the max anterior region. As we go posteriorly, its value in max premolar region is 1.9mm and mand. Premolar region is 1.8 mm so "mand. Premolar" is the answer. This is closest to option E -mand. Molar region.Regards,Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>

Sender:

Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 06:09:48 +0530 (IST) < >Reply

Subject: Re: ore questions

1.periapical2.porcelain is brittle3.A as sulphur present in latex inhibit polymerisation of pvs.so it retards4.well attached gingiva is generally greatest in anteror region and narrower in posterior with 1.8 mm in maxilla and 1.9 in mandible.but i dont know what could be the ans. From: h a iqbal <iqb_h_a@...>

< > Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 12:11 AM Subject: ore questions

hi can anybody tell me the answer plz.1 Which is the most suitable examination

for the diagnosis of crestal bone loss? a.

DPT b.

periapicals c.

true occlusals d.

horizontal bitewings . 2.In metal porcelain crown why is there a

butt join?

a. porcelain is brittle b. metal is brittle c. porcelain is thin d. metal is thin 3.

The use of latex gloves does

has the following effect when a polyvinyl siloxane impression is taken

a.

retards the set of the

impression material b.

enhances the set of the

impression material c.

results in porosities in the

impression material d.

latex gloves stick to the

polyvinyl siloxane impression material 4.

Attached gingiva is the

thinnest in the mouth in the following region of the mouth?

a.

Maxillary anterior buccal

region b.

Maxillary molar buccal region c.

Mandibular anterior buccal

region d.

Mandibular anterior lingual

region e.

Mandibular molar lingual region thanks in advance regards naseema

THINKS WITH ME:

1- which nerve is affected if the p can not gaze laterally to the left

a-right abducens b-left abducens c-left trochlear d-right trochlear.

2-which nerve is affected if the tongue deviates to the right when protruded

a-right hypoglossal b- left hypoglossal c-right glossopharyngeal d- left glossopharyngeal

3- which side of the face do fractures occur most commonly?

a- right b- left

4-Developmental of parotid gland begins in utro at what month?

5- 30 y man with a lip lesion he had come bach from a holiday and his partner had the same lesion earlier on

a- herpes sim b-TB c- erythema multiform

• 3 weeks later...

1)the space that infection spread into from the following teeth: 1) maxillary lateral incisor 2)mandibul third molar 3)maxillary canine 2)cement for temp crown : GIC ,zinc phosphate ,zinc policarboxylate,resin ,ZOE3)ig in acute and chronic infection 4)cells present in unhealthy periodontium5) distance from second upper premolar to maxillary sinus 6)what are lymph separator and clinical significat 7)what combines irreversible to Hb8)in which bood cell nucleus is lost in early stage 9)at what degree guta percha disolved From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> uche anyara <uanyara2003@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:34 PM Subject: ore questions

1) the space that infection spread into from the following teeth: 1) maxillary lateral incisor 2)mandibul third molar 3)maxillary canine 2)cement for temp crown : GIC ,zinc phosphate ,zinc policarboxylate,resin ,ZOE3)ig in acute and chronic infection 4)cells present in unhealthy periodontium5) distance from second upper premolar to maxillary sinus 6)what are lymph separator and clinical significat 7)what combines irreversible to Hb8)in which bood cell nucleus is lost in early stage 9)at what degree guta percha disolved From: uche anyara <uanyara2003@...> "chloe.berg86@..." <chloe.berg86@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:18 PM Subject: statistics question

This is for the children's dental health survey.you can share with the group as i am not too good with that.

From: uche anyara <uanyara2003@...>"chloe.berg86@..." <chloe.berg86@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:15 PMSubject: Re: ore 1 questions

hi,

i discovered from the pink book that the suvey is an old one.the latest for adult survey is 2009 while that of children is 2003.Also the percentage of erosion is now classified as tooth surface loss.I have attached the the adult dental health survey

so in answing the question:

the percentage of >25 years with periodontitis in UK is 55%(Table 2.2 of the adult dental health survey attached)

''Erosion appears to be the major cause of ToothSurface Loss in childhood and adolescents.The 1993 Child Dental Health Survey used the term “erosion†but because a single causative process is difficult to determine, the term “tooth surface loss†is considered more appropriate and has been used in the 2003 survey. In addition

to TSL on primary and permanent upper incisors, which were reported in 1993,TSL on the occlusal surfaces of first permanent molars are reported in 2003.

From: <arora.sonia1410@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:48 PMSubject: Re: ore 1 questions

U can find it in Odell

Sorry I wrote the opposite

5yrs-52% from these 24% lead to pulpal damage

15yrs-27%from these -2%lead to pulpal damage

Periodontitis >25yrs-64% page51of pink bookSent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2012, at 12:01 PM, "kanika_sahil@..." <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Hi sonia

Can u please give the reference for 4th question.

ThanksSent from Samsung Mobile --- Regarding

fluoridesDear

sajitha,Thank u very much. But I hv a doubt.Firstly how did u get 0.05%NaF=0.023%F Secondly, how do u convert percent of F into ppm of F ???This has always been confusing, can u pls pls help me with this ??Also,if there's any book which I can read that ll be gr8Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Hi, 2.Zn PO4 3. .IgM,IgG. 7.CO 8.RBC 9.150 degree. please correct me if im wrong

regards sajitha From: Chloe Berg

<chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 11:47 AM Subject: Re: Re: ore questions

Hi guys , does anybody know answers of those questions thank you From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " "

< > Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:51 PM Subject: Re: ore questions

1)the space that infection spread into from the following teeth: 1) maxillary lateral incisor 2)mandibul third molar 3)maxillary canine 2)cement for temp crown : GIC ,zinc phosphate ,zinc policarboxylate,resin ,ZOE3)ig in acute and chronic infection 4)cells present in unhealthy periodontium5) distance from second upper premolar to maxillary sinus 6)what are lymph separator and clinical significat 7)what combines irreversible to Hb8)in which bood cell nucleus is lost in early stage 9)at what degree guta percha disolved From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> uche anyara <uanyara2003@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:34 PM Subject: ore questions

1) the space that infection spread into from the following teeth: 1) maxillary lateral incisor 2)mandibul third molar 3)maxillary canine 2)cement for temp crown : GIC ,zinc phosphate ,zinc policarboxylate,resin ,ZOE3)ig in acute and chronic infection 4)cells present in unhealthy periodontium5) distance from second upper premolar to maxillary sinus 6)what are lymph separator and clinical significat 7)what combines irreversible to Hb8)in which bood cell nucleus is lost in early stage 9)at what degree guta percha disolved From: uche anyara <uanyara2003@...> "chloe.berg86@..." <chloe.berg86@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:18 PM Subject: statistics question

This is for the children's dental health survey.you can share with the group as i am not too good with that.

From: uche anyara <uanyara2003@...>"chloe.berg86@..." <chloe.berg86@...> Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 2:15 PMSubject: Re: ore 1 questions

hi,

i discovered from the pink book that the suvey is an old one.the latest for adult survey is 2009 while that of children is 2003.Also the percentage of erosion is now classified as tooth surface loss.I have attached the the adult dental health survey

the percentage of >25 years with periodontitis in UK is 55%(Table 2.2 of the adult dental health survey attached)

''Erosion appears to be the major cause of ToothSurface Loss in childhood and adolescents.The 1993 Child Dental Health Survey used the term “erosion†but because a single causative process is difficult to determine, the term “tooth surface loss†is considered more appropriate and has been used in the 2003 survey. In addition

to TSL on primary and permanent upper incisors, which were reported in 1993,TSL on the occlusal surfaces of first permanent molars are reported in 2003.

From: <arora.sonia1410@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 12:48 PMSubject: Re: ore 1 questions

U can find it in Odell

Hi sonia

ThanksSent from Samsung Mobile ---

Regarding

fluoridesDear

sajitha,Thank u very much. But I hv a doubt.Firstly how did u get 0.05%NaF=0.023%F Secondly, how do u convert percent of F into ppm of F ???This has always been confusing, can u pls pls help me with this ??Also,if there's any book which I can read that ll be gr8Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

regarding space infections,due to palatal inclination of lateral incisors,infection can spread to palate.From canine it can spread to canine fossa and as its root is long it may spread superficially to side of nose rather than intra orally.In mandibular molar if infection is present lingually it can go to mylohoid muscles,if above mylohoid it can go to sublingual space and if below then submandibular and submental if in diagastric(below chin)and if bilateral can cause ludwigs angina.it can even go to pterygomandibular space to lateral pharyngeal space (come to the lateral side of pharynx)and continue it to retropharyngeal space (beyond pharynx) and finally to mediastinum.If bucally then buccal space infection.I hope it makes a little easier but without

diagrams it is nt possible to understand it.Correct me where ever u think m wrong. From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 11:47 AM Subject: Re: Re: ore questions

Hi guys , does anybody know answers of those questions thank you From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " "

hi,

U can find it in Odell

Hi sonia

Regarding

fluoridesDear

Kanika you are right. Re :mandibular 3rd molar It's usually masseteric space.Sent from my iPhoneOn 10 Feb 2012, at 15:26, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

regarding space infections,due to palatal inclination of lateral incisors,infection can spread to palate.From canine it can spread to canine fossa and as its root is long it may spread superficially to side of nose rather than intra orally.In mandibular molar if infection is present lingually it can go to mylohoid muscles,if above mylohoid it can go to sublingual space and if below then submandibular and submental if in diagastric(below chin)and if bilateral can cause ludwigs angina.it can even go to pterygomandibular space to lateral pharyngeal space (come to the lateral side of pharynx)and continue it to retropharyngeal space (beyond pharynx) and finally to mediastinum.If bucally then buccal space infection.I hope it makes a little easier but without

diagrams it is nt possible to understand it.Correct me where ever u think m wrong. From: Chloe Berg <chloe.berg86@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 11:47 AM Subject: Re: Re: ore questions

hi,

U can find it in Odell

Hi sonia

Regarding

fluoridesDear

yup if infection goes laterally between masetter and ramus of mandible.is this the most common involved with 3rd molar.Because i know the paths of infection but which is the most common, have no idea. From: Dr.tej <dr.tejaswini@...> " " < > Cc: " "

< > Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 5:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: ore questions

Kanika you are right. Re :mandibular 3rd molar It's usually masseteric space.Sent from my iPhoneOn 10 Feb 2012, at 15:26, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

regarding space infections,due to palatal inclination of lateral incisors,infection can spread to palate.From canine it can spread to canine fossa and as its root is long it may spread superficially to side of nose rather than intra orally.In mandibular molar if infection is present lingually it can go to mylohoid muscles,if above mylohoid it can go to sublingual space and if below then submandibular and submental if in diagastric(below chin)and if bilateral can cause ludwigs angina.it can even go to pterygomandibular space to lateral pharyngeal space (come to the lateral side of pharynx)and continue it to retropharyngeal space (beyond pharynx) and finally to mediastinum.If bucally then buccal space infection.I hope it

makes a little easier but without

hi,

U can find it in Odell

Hi sonia

Regarding

fluoridesDear